Anyone showing REALLY early?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by farli, Dec 22, 2009.

1. farli

farli Just pregnant!

Evening all
    just question about everyone's bumps!
    i'm just coming up to 8 weeks and i'm out of my clothes already!!!!
    there's a very strong chance of me having twins but i won't find out for sure until early jan.
    a few people can't believe just how big i am already!!!
    i know i'm a bit bloated but not that much!!!
    is this normal????:wacko:

2. Beadette

Beadette I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!

I thought I was showing too and was out of all my jeans however the bloat seems to have all but gone and I'm not really showing much (just look a tad thicker round waist) but everyone is different and some people show earlier than others! Xx

3. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

I'm pretty bloated and I am only 4 weeks. With my other successful pregnancies, I was "big" until about 14 weeks, and then seemed to shrink after the bloating eased up...and then it was more of a hard bump rather than a soft bump.

4. LotusFlwr

LotusFlwr Well-Known Member

My pants are tight!! Can't fit into my jeans - have some older jeans from when I was heavier and they are heavenly! lol

I'm using a bellyband right now, which has been really helpful.

I would say....very normal!

5. Jetters

Jetters Well-Known Member

I'm bloated like a blowfish! I know it's bloat and not bump because I've lost weight since I fell pg. It's a yucky feeling. I went to m&s and stocked up on big granny pants, and I've taken to wearing leggings instead of my usual jeans!!

6. MiissMuffet

MiissMuffet Well-Known Member

If u were having twins i still dont think there would be much difference in size at this stage because your uterus is still under your pelvic bone. x

7. tinadecember

tinadecember Mummy to Evie and TTC

ive noticed a change too.. my stomachs got harder and is more rounded and ive definately put weight on my hips.

im not going to even attempt to get into my size 10 jeans anymore. but on the plus side... river island have got a lovely maternity range in!! x

8. lil_miss_pink

lil_miss_pink Mummy to Charlie

Oooh I never thought of checking river island! I thought i wouldn't see the inside of that place for at least 9 months!!!!

9. Tudor Rose

Tudor Rose Mummy

yep, this is my 3rd pregnancy and this is the earliest ive ever shown.

10. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

i was showing at about 4 weeks believe it or not! now im 7 weeks my belly is right out there lol

11. beatnick

beatnick Well-Known Member

I have had to remove my belt from my jeans as it cuts in. However my jeans are falling down now!

Its a comfort thing. My belly is looking pretty bloated right now, but this changes from day to day. I dare to look at maternity from time to time but know I have no bump to fill those lovely tops.

12. tinadecember

tinadecember Mummy to Evie and TTC

hehe they have some really nice jeans! with a massive elastic to go over your belly :)

top shop and next also have maternity ranges x

13. MrsRoughton

MrsRoughton PREGNANT!

i don't know how far i am have scan xmas eve. but i am well bloated.

14. emsiee

emsiee Mum of 2

I thought i was showing at around 7 - 9 weeks but now ive realised it was just bloat!

It all seems to have gone now and although I do have a more rounded belly and hips, I just have a mini bump....nothing much there at all really, you cant tell im pregnant at all yet...... I Can still fit into my jeans (although I have bought maternity jeans for more comfort!)

Cant fit into my dresses or normal tops though!

15. rihanna

rihanna Well-Known Member

hey queenemsie i am also due on 2nd july, and like you can JUST fit into my jeans but they are getting tight, only 1 pair fits now! Luckily i have a friend who is due to give birth new years eve and she has said i can have a bunch of maternity stuff so hopefully i wont need to buy much! xx

16. wannabubba#4

wannabubba#4 Maybe 1More! DD+3DS <3

Lol -Baby number 4 for me and I have been hugely bloated -I have been in maternity jeans since week 6. Mornings I am reasonably bloated -looking about 4 months gone but by the evening I am huge lol -abdomen is hard, taught and I could easily pass for 6 months lol - Funny to think that second tri I could end up looking less preggers than I did in first tri haha.

I LOVE my bloated bump xx

17. Windmills

Windmills Well-Known Member

I was bigger than I am now in first tri :lol: It'll probably go down before you start getting a proper bump x

18. Viz1975

Viz1975 Well-Known Member

I feel like a beached whale at the moment not sure what is bloat and what is baby! I am walking like I am about 8months already and getting off the sofa and out of bed takes so much effort goodness knows what I am going to be like by the end LOL :D

xxx

19. PrayinForBaby

PrayinForBaby Haley's Mommy =)

I was 9w 3d in this pic....I am HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEE! lol It appeared overnight, but I did find out that I have an enlarged uterus anyway so I don't know if that has anything to do with me showing so soon....what do u all think??

Attached Files:

20. JoF77

JoF77 New Member

Hey it's the only time we are allowed to be chubby. Ladies, let's enjoy!