Anyone showing REALLY early?

farli

Just pregnant!
Reaction score

Evening all
just question about everyone's bumps!
i'm just coming up to 8 weeks and i'm out of my clothes already!!!!
there's a very strong chance of me having twins but i won't find out for sure until early jan.
a few people can't believe just how big i am already!!!
i know i'm a bit bloated but not that much!!!
is this normal????:wacko:

I thought I was showing too and was out of all my jeans however the bloat seems to have all but gone and I'm not really showing much (just look a tad thicker round waist) but everyone is different and some people show earlier than others! Xx

I'm pretty bloated and I am only 4 weeks. With my other successful pregnancies, I was "big" until about 14 weeks, and then seemed to shrink after the bloating eased up...and then it was more of a hard bump rather than a soft bump.

My pants are tight!! Can't fit into my jeans - have some older jeans from when I was heavier and they are heavenly! lol

I'm using a bellyband right now, which has been really helpful.

I would say....very normal!

I'm bloated like a blowfish! I know it's bloat and not bump because I've lost weight since I fell pg. It's a yucky feeling. I went to m&s and stocked up on big granny pants, and I've taken to wearing leggings instead of my usual jeans!!

If u were having twins i still dont think there would be much difference in size at this stage because your uterus is still under your pelvic bone. x

ive noticed a change too.. my stomachs got harder and is more rounded and ive definately put weight on my hips.

im not going to even attempt to get into my size 10 jeans anymore. but on the plus side... river island have got a lovely maternity range in!! x

ive noticed a change too.. my stomachs got harder and is more rounded and ive definately put weight on my hips.

im not going to even attempt to get into my size 10 jeans anymore. but on the plus side... river island have got a lovely maternity range in!! x

Oooh I never thought of checking river island! I thought i wouldn't see the inside of that place for at least 9 months!!!!

yep, this is my 3rd pregnancy and this is the earliest ive ever shown.

i was showing at about 4 weeks believe it or not! now im 7 weeks my belly is right out there lol

I have had to remove my belt from my jeans as it cuts in. However my jeans are falling down now!

Its a comfort thing. My belly is looking pretty bloated right now, but this changes from day to day. I dare to look at maternity from time to time but know I have no bump to fill those lovely tops.

Oooh I never thought of checking river island! I thought i wouldn't see the inside of that place for at least 9 months!!!!

hehe they have some really nice jeans! with a massive elastic to go over your belly :)

top shop and next also have maternity ranges x

i don't know how far i am have scan xmas eve. but i am well bloated.

I thought i was showing at around 7 - 9 weeks but now ive realised it was just bloat!

It all seems to have gone now and although I do have a more rounded belly and hips, I just have a mini bump....nothing much there at all really, you cant tell im pregnant at all yet...... I Can still fit into my jeans (although I have bought maternity jeans for more comfort!)

Cant fit into my dresses or normal tops though!

hey queenemsie i am also due on 2nd july, and like you can JUST fit into my jeans but they are getting tight, only 1 pair fits now! Luckily i have a friend who is due to give birth new years eve and she has said i can have a bunch of maternity stuff so hopefully i wont need to buy much! xx

Lol -Baby number 4 for me and I have been hugely bloated -I have been in maternity jeans since week 6. Mornings I am reasonably bloated -looking about 4 months gone but by the evening I am huge lol -abdomen is hard, taught and I could easily pass for 6 months lol - Funny to think that second tri I could end up looking less preggers than I did in first tri haha.

I LOVE my bloated bump xx

I was bigger than I am now in first tri :lol: It'll probably go down before you start getting a proper bump x

I feel like a beached whale at the moment not sure what is bloat and what is baby! I am walking like I am about 8months already and getting off the sofa and out of bed takes so much effort goodness knows what I am going to be like by the end LOL :D

xxx

I was 9w 3d in this pic....I am HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEE! lol It appeared overnight, but I did find out that I have an enlarged uterus anyway so I don't know if that has anything to do with me showing so soon....what do u all think??

Attachments

• 9 week bump....HUGE.jpg
    9 week bump....HUGE.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
Hey it's the only time we are allowed to be chubby. Ladies, let's enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"