Anyone started there pregnancy journal or waiting for 12 week scan?

EternalRose

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I keep scanning the pregnancy journals, and I cant wait to start mine, but keep toying with the idea of waiting untill 12 week scan. Anyone started theres already? x

EternalRose

I've started mine already. :) I figured, even if (god forbid) I did lose.. I'm still pregnant right now. Live for today I say! xx

I hope you're at least making notes now, so that you can fill it in later, if you wait to start. I actually hate writing, so have no desire to start a journal myself. But it seems like so much happens in this first trimester, that I can't imagine not starting one now if you were interesting in having a journal.

I hope you're at least making notes now, so that you can fill it in later, if you wait to start. I actually hate writing, so have no desire to start a journal myself. But it seems like so much happens in this first trimester, that I can't imagine not starting one now if you were interesting in having a journal.

Yeah your right, oooooh ttc saffy, im going to drop by yours me thinks! xxx

i started one pretty soon after my bfp. there are so many worries in 1st tri that i needed somewhere to get them all of my mind. don't want to constantly worry OH with trivial things. its also nice to look back at how far you've come.
at the end of the day though, its a personal choice and if you feel more comfortable waiting then thats what you should do.

:hug:

i've started mine, though it doesn't seem anyone's been reading it.

Started mine the day I got my bfp! xx

PineappleHead, i'll start reading yours! xx

Well I was considering starting mine tomorrow at 8 weeks. I did a TTC journal so I feel a little lost not writing everything down!

Ive just started mine, ladies. Feel free to pop over for a cuppa x

I started mine in the 4th week. With Hunter I waited till a little later because I had a m/c before him. But then because of it I forgot some of the first weeks since I was tired all the time. Don't want to forget anything this time, so started it already. I won't be getting a scan at 12 weeks probably, because I'm using a Midwife and having a homebirth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->