Anyone started thinking of names already?

thank you =)
we are pronouncing it "Cadence". Just spelling it a little differently =)

We knew before we were pregnant...;D
boy - Aleister (Matthew-James)
Girl - Cortana (Mary-Ann)

Hubby picked boy name, I picked grils. And middle names are based on family names (mom, sister, dad and brother.)

Were thinking Sophie-Lyn for a girl and the boys names have been tough but so far we have Jax, Luca and Ethan but none of them are grabbing me that much, i'm pleased we have pleanty of time to think about it lol xx

we really like Darwin for a boy and Bronwen/Aneira for a girl so far

We chose our name just after we got our BFP but had spoke about them before.

Girl - Alice
Boy - Nathan....(we also like Ben)

I also want my maiden name as the babys middle name, Hubby is unsure but I would love this since I had to give it up when I got married and would keep my side of the family alive(so to speak)

Emma.

we have started thinking up names..
Girl-Brealyn or Kaedynce
Boy-Cooper Scott, or Parker
those are just ideas...were still coming up with names, but those are the top choices so far =)

We have the same name choice!

I wanted Kaden for a boy also , but dh said NO WAY :(
I liked Hayden for a boy but had read that its a girl name .

Haydens a boys name 2. That guy from star wars is called Hayden. Hayden christianson or something

We are, it will take from now until the baby is born to agree on a name! We kind of have some girls names with both like, but boys names? Forget it! That's why we started talking about it now lol.

I think we started talking about baby names from our first month of dating...lol. I'm not really a big fan of my OH's names...but I'm pretty sure he's just winding me up...hopefully! He says he likes Otus for a boy and Billie-bobby-joe for a girl! :rofl: I already have my family swearing to be at the hospital to ensure I don't accidently in a drug-enduced state agree to any of those...yick. Or Tuk-a-luk was his most recent idea...he must be joking though?
I have always loved Madalyn...and he seems to really like that one too...a boy is harder. I love Luke and Ayden, but I don't think he does. I've tried to convince him that I'll name the babies that come out of my body, and he can name the ones that come out of his! But he doesn't seem to think that's fair! :dohh:

yeh i have been thinking about a few names...i like

Girl = Payton, Brooke,Hayleigh, and maybe Emma
Boy = Luca's , Nathan or Ben or Josh

not to sure yet tho hehe xxx

yes i like the name emma LOL. XX

IVE GOTTA THINK OF TWO NAMES OF EACH . THAT WILL BE HARD LOL X

when my friend was born her dad went out to "wet the babys head" before he had to go and register her birth and couldn't remeber exactly what they had agreed and put the worng name!!!

You guys have all thought of such nice names :)

My boyf and I already started discussing names before we were pregnant haha :D

We havent told anyone of the names, which is making our parents mad... I am sure they do not trust us to give it a 'normal' kind of name, haha.

But we have 1 for a boy and a few for a girl... I find there are more cool names for girls for some reason... maybe thats just me ;)

Me and my OH row everynight over baby names ! lol!

We have pretty much decided on a girls name but we cannot agree on boys!

Girl- Lola Marie (marie after his gran)
boy- I like Cole, Max, Liam OH likes Archie..he wont budge off Archie....:dohh:

I like the names amelia, mielia, and no idea for boys names, my partners son is called bailey, i love that name and if he wasnt called it i would have had that name.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->