Anyone starting IVF / icsi in the summer maybe August?

ElmoBumpToBe

Reaction score
So a bit of background on us, we are lucky enough to have three sons together already, eldest who is 8 is from previous relationship, our younger two sons are 3 and 4.

Right after youngest was born my DH had a vasectomy, he was only 22 years old! I always knew I wanted more children but since he was absolutely adamant he wanted no more, we went ahead and he had it done. 18 months after he came round to the idea of more children so we went to Dr Harriss for a reversal! Whilst the reversal was technically a success DH has high levels of antibodies, which has stopped us from becoming pregnant. This is our 19th cycle of trying, the reversal was the end of June 2014 but that August was our first month of trying after he healed and I next ovulated.

The NHS say that the antibodies deem DH infertile "immunological infertility is highly probable" so we made an appointment at the London women's clinic is Durham. The dr there seems to think that we are both fit and healthy and that we will conceive naturally but also kind of contradicted himself because he said that we need Icsi with the IVF. So that confused me somewhat.
We are going to consider egg sharing if I am suitable when we go back in a few months but we are going to make sure have enough money set aside to go ahead without egg sharing in case they say I am not suitable.

Would love to hear other people's situations X

Lol!!!! Just read this post Elmo how amazing 💟💟💟💟

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back