anyone starting their TWW today?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
I got a + opk yesterday and pretty sure im ov today so anyone want to exchange symptoms and help each other through til testing day!!??

0dpo sore boobs, cramps, right ov pain back ache.

Hi! I got positive OPK 9/29 and 9/30. I also had OV pains yesterday. AF is expected 10/15. We have BD the last 4 nights. This is my first month actually TTC, I have been off my BC since July. I missed my last two ovulations with hubby working

oh great this is my 1st cycle too any signs yet? xx

I got a +opk last night, but I don't think I O'd yesterday - more likely today.

We did dtd on Sunday night and will most likely tonight (tmi lol), so we'll see where this leads us! :happydance:

As to be expected at this stage in the game: 0 symptoms. :lol:

well its 1dpo so.....

1dpo cramps slight achy hips and wet down below:blush:

add yours ladies so we can compare xx

Im 1dpo today :happydance:
I cant say exactly my symptoms as im a bit under the weather but...

O day- ovulation pain suddenly stops.
1dpo- twangs of pain in lower left abdomen. Constipation (the joys of progesterone)

Hmm, DPO1 and not much. lol

No sore bbs though which is really weird. I normally get sore bbs around this time, maybe a few days later. Guess we'll see how things progress as we get closer to the weekend.

With our schedules and buying a new house, we only had time to dtd once during my fertile time. :nope: Sunday night we dtd and I O'd yesterday (Tuesday) - so there's a chance, but maybe slim. :(

No symptoms I'm aware of....just been more hungry in the morning than usually lol.

No sore bbs though which is really weird. I normally get sore bbs around this time, maybe a few days later. Guess we'll see how things progress as we get closer to the weekend.

With our schedules and buying a new house, we only had time to dtd once during my fertile time. :nope: Sunday night we dtd and I O'd yesterday (Tuesday) - so there's a chance, but maybe slim. :(

still in with a good chance little swimmers stay alive for 3-4 daysxxx

still in with a good chance little swimmers stay alive for 3-4 daysxxx
:D Here's to hoping!!

so heres todays

1dpo cramps slight achy hips and wet down below
2dpo mild cramps slight pinching feeling, creamy cm, feeling a little sick, strange dreams

2dpo- nothing really, seem to be having watery cm still, probably because of preseed. Cold symptoms.

Hubby and I have been NTNP for a year,this is the first cycle we actively BD'ed in my fertile period.I usually ovulate between CD15 and CD18,but according to the cramping and CM,I'm taking yesterday (CD16) as my O date for this cycle,which means I'm 1DPO.I'm not going to symptom spot this month,as I always get lots and lots of symptoms in the 2 weeks between O and AF- iterally everything (sore bbs,cramps,increased CM,huge appetite,lots of peeing,weird dreams,etc.) so I don't think I'll ever know I'm pregnant before I'm not like a week late for AF,lol

0 DPO - pinchy/twinges of pain on right ovary (day before was the left ovary)
1 DPO - nothing until 6-7pm: minor bbs tenderness and cramping/aching above bikini line right in the middle (uterus??)
2 DPO - cramping/aching continues and this morning while still laying in bed I had the weirdest bubbling/rippling gas/liquid movement in my intestines. It made my side wiggle and ripple!

Holding out until 8DPO to test (DH's 30th b-day :)).

im going to try and hold out til the 11th as that's my hubbies birthday xx

0 DPO: pinchy/twinges of pain on right ovary (day before was the left ovary)
1 DPO: nothing until 6-7pm: minor bbs tenderness and cramping/aching above bikini line right in the middle (uterus??)
2 DPO: cramping/aching continues and this morning while still laying in bed I had the weirdest bubbling/rippling gas/liquid movement in my intestines. It made my side wiggle and ripple!
3-4DPO: Not much.
5 DPO: Headache and tiny bead of clear liquid found on my right nip
6 DPO: Headache
7DPO: Light cramping. Moves from my right ovary area, to low down middle uterus area and then a few inches down both tops of my thighs. :shrug:

Oh, and I caved and tested. Pictures are in my journal. haha

This is probably the most uneventful 2WW of the last year.Absolutely no symptoms to speak of,except my normal pre-AF ones (sore bbs,pulling in my lower belly,very emotional - cry at the drop of a hat).

Wow ricschick,the bloody witch got you so quickly!Hopefully we get luckier next month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->