Anyone still bleeding?

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I had a few bleeds early on. I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything was great. But last night before bed, i started to bleed. Seems to have stopped this morning, just brown blood.

I'm just confused and a worried as to why it's still happening. Anyone one else got this?

xxx

i had it with my first when it goes brown i was told thats a good sign because it means its not proper blood or something.

brown means old blood... but it was red last night :S

have you got back in touch with them just to inform them? they maybe able to reasure you, youll b ok dont worry hun!

Aww hon :hugs: Im sure its nothing to worry about but if you're worried maybe give NHS direct or the EPU (if you have their number?) a ring?
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xx

NHS direct is 08454647

just give them a call I am sure you are ok.
as long as there isnt any pain with it and clots you are ok! But easier said than done
xx

I think every thing is ok, i heard him on the doppler last night. Everythin sounded ok. I think she may have knocked the placenta a bit when she was scanning me, its at the front at the min x

Hi

You know when they scanned you did they find the bleed on the scan? when i bled you could clearly see it on the scan so it maybe you are bleeding around your cerivx due to the hormone changes, mine is from placenta but have previous history. :hugs:

No they never said anything at my scan, but i wasnt bleeding then. I dont know. I'm having a stringy discharge too, its weird, i keep thinking it looks like my plug did!

give the hos a ring if ur worried hun! they told me to ring any time wen it was happening to me!

im sure ull be fine my friend bleed for the 1st 4 months! xx

HI there,

I'm still bleeding although I was told I would as they seen the blood in my scans, (had 2 early ones so far). changes colour occasionally too and also has stringy bits in but I'm all well and dandy. I understand we all worry though, means we care! Hope you feel better soon x

I was like that all the other week amy. They weren't too worried about it because of how far on i was and because there were no clots, but because it got heavier at the end of the week sent me for a scan.

I would give someone a ring, nhs direct or something. Hope everythings ok today though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->