Anyone still bleeding?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by x-amy-x, Apr 25, 2009.

1. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

I had a few bleeds early on. I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything was great. But last night before bed, i started to bleed. Seems to have stopped this morning, just brown blood.

I'm just confused and a worried as to why it's still happening. Anyone one else got this?

xxx

2. vix1989

vix1989 Baby Christmas <3

i had it with my first when it goes brown i was told thats a good sign because it means its not proper blood or something.

3. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

brown means old blood... but it was red last night :S

4. vix1989

vix1989 Baby Christmas <3

have you got back in touch with them just to inform them? they maybe able to reasure you, youll b ok dont worry hun!

5. jen1604

jen1604 Well-Known Member

Aww hon :hugs: Im sure its nothing to worry about but if you're worried maybe give NHS direct or the EPU (if you have their number?) a ring?
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xx

6. MrsQ

MrsQ Mummy to Mikey and bump

NHS direct is 08454647

just give them a call I am sure you are ok.
    as long as there isnt any pain with it and clots you are ok! But easier said than done
    xx

7. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

I think every thing is ok, i heard him on the doppler last night. Everythin sounded ok. I think she may have knocked the placenta a bit when she was scanning me, its at the front at the min x

8. Mumof42009

Mumof42009 Mum Of 4 Preemie's

Hi

You know when they scanned you did they find the bleed on the scan? when i bled you could clearly see it on the scan so it maybe you are bleeding around your cerivx due to the hormone changes, mine is from placenta but have previous history. :hugs:

9. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

No they never said anything at my scan, but i wasnt bleeding then. I dont know. I'm having a stringy discharge too, its weird, i keep thinking it looks like my plug did!

10. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I was bleeding red blood untill 25 weeks x

11. sophxx

sophxx Well-Known Member

give the hos a ring if ur worried hun! they told me to ring any time wen it was happening to me!

im sure ull be fine my friend bleed for the 1st 4 months! xx

12. V11kae

V11kae Guest

HI there,

I'm still bleeding although I was told I would as they seen the blood in my scans, (had 2 early ones so far). changes colour occasionally too and also has stringy bits in but I'm all well and dandy. I understand we all worry though, means we care! Hope you feel better soon x

13. lorrilou

lorrilou Well-Known Member

I was like that all the other week amy. They weren't too worried about it because of how far on i was and because there were no clots, but because it got heavier at the end of the week sent me for a scan.

I would give someone a ring, nhs direct or something. Hope everythings ok today though. x