Anyone still feeling jealous?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
...........towards those that are having twins?

Dont get me wrong I am super super excited to have our little Brieanan on the way..I got the little girl Ive always wanted..but I still get a tad jealous of those having twins!! :shrug: I guess its just something Ive always wanted..always wished I was a twin...have twins all on my aunts other side of the family..its like there are just twins everywhere..but me...I was on Clomid and hoping that would increase my chances...but I guess not..idk..I wish I didnt feel this way... maybe next time....:wacko:

Heck no! I'm very relieved I'm not having twins. I know I would figure out how to handle it, but until then I was getting stressed just thinking about how stressed I would be trying to figure out how to handle two babies and a toddler!

Keep your hopes up though! You could get your twins next time! :hugs:

No, not that it wouldnt be a blessing to have twins, but I wouldn't choose to have twins over a single baby. Only because of how hard it would be!

I have twins and I love them very much, but I'm excited to be having one right now. :)

NOOO! What a nightmare!! I have one 13 month old and wonder how i handle him!! Wondering how I'm gonna handle him and one baby never mind two!

Nope, twins run in both our families and I was TERRIFIED! I'm so happy there is just my one little man in there. X x x

omg are you kidding me?!?!?! when I had my first sonogram my husband made the poor lady zoom out about six times to make absolutely sure that there was just one trouble maker in there!!! I only want two kids so I prayed that it wouldn't be twins (they do run in the family) so that I would get to enjoy the baby thing more than once, rather than just be in survival mode once and then being done with it.

I've got my 20 week scan today and I'm hoping they'll find a secret twin hiding in there somewhere.

I am a triplet and have an identical twin.... I was RELIEVED to hear I'm not having twins. Couldn't think of anything worse (that's just from personal experience though). No offence to anyone who is actually having twins!

I don't at all. I think I would be terrified if I was having twins. And be wondering how I would afford it with having double everything.

yeah in a way lol, one of my very close friends has twins the same age as my eldest and they are so adorable lol, it would be a nightmare in a way though 2 under 4 plus newborn twins lol id more than have my hands full there but i hoped for a while this one was actually 2, twins do run in my family my mum lost a set of twins before i was born and lost my younger sisters twin at 13 wks in the pregnancy so theres a good chance of one of us 4 daughters of hers having twins and i always hoped it would be me,

hehe always next time though we arent done with 3

i dont feel jealous just upset as this was a twin pregnancy to start with but one of them stopped developing :( but hey this one will be an extra blessing xx

Ok maybe I should say that my dream..ever since I was younger..was to have two sets of twins... I had it all planned out in my head lol lol... all girls...by the time the first set was 4-5 and in pre-school/kindergarten...I wanted to have the second set lol... I wouldnt want twins either if my first was under 2-3 lol..because that is just craziness lol lol... but I do think that to some extent it is easier to have twins because you get it all over with at once..you arent potty training for like...4 years straight like you would if you had kids just a year or two apart..lol.. my mom has a 3 year old and a 1 1/2 year old and they drive her crazy..because the oldest is big enough to get into so much more and go so much faster and they are at two diff stages of development so its hard to find things for both to do and keep both happy...but if they are the same..they always have a playmate and its easier to to do stuff together..

God NO! Soooo relieved to not be having twins! We just couldn't afford it! 3 in daycare would kill us at this point! Plus the whole toddler and TWO babies...nah, not for me!

Don't be jealous at all. This pregnancy started out as triplets and we lost one at 8 weeks. My twin girls are doing amazing, but me not so much. I have a 2 year old to keep up with while working and trying to keep a clean house. I'm exhausted 24/7 not to mention having to worry about how they are doing...On top of that I have to figure out how to get everything I need to get done done before I hit my third trimester because I have heard I'm not going to want to get off the couch, if I'm even allowed and not on bedrest by then. Have to try to balance the budget to figure out how we are going to afford two more, not to mention all of the hospital bills and the thought of a c-section terrifies me (I went completely natural for my first and was hoping for a water birth this time). This was not how I pictured my last pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, we are extremely blessed to have two healthy girls growing and I know it will all work out in the end, it is just incredibly stressful.

I am jealous. I have always wanted twins and since this is my last pg I was sooo hoping for twins. I've had 2 ultrasounds and yet I am still hoping there is one hiding somewhere. lol. For some reason I just always thought I would have twins. I have my 20 week scan next week and I am soooo hoping another one has just popped up from no where. ;o)

Loool!

I've always been the saem with loving twins :haha:

We had IVF and had two put back so there was a chance we would have twins but if I'm honest I'm kinda glad only one worked ... I know that might sound a bit bad considering the circumstances but we're it's our first, still both young, everything would be needed to buy twice and it's actually quite dangerous/complicated and scary having twins ... (for the majority of people)

If we get a next time I would be happy if we got two though :dohh:

I know what you mean. I am a twin but my sister died at 2 days old so I was kinda secretly wishing that I was gonna have twins cos I have always been fascinated by them.

everyone keeps telling me I am huge for 26 weeks and when I get uncomfortable I am glad there is only one and that I hopefully wont have to go through the stress of a high risk pregnancy and birth like my parents did. but I do get that twinge everytime people say to me 'are you sure there arn't 2 in there!' because im so big! and im still kinda secretly hoping there might be one hiding but also would be freaked out if that turned out to be the case as Im sure 1 newborn will be hard enough!

my lovely friend has twins, and they are gorgeous and i love them, but god it is hard work vvvv hard work, biggest respect to any twin mummies out there! i was so so sick with this pregnancy i had an early scan to make sure it was only one and it was phew! my other friend would adore twins, they are pretty cute though!! x x x

I never really thought about it being honest, I never wanted/didn't want two babies, I just never really thought about it. I suppose it would probably stress me out as we couldn't really afford two babies rights now, but we'd manage :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->