• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone still not been seen?

I'm just getting impatient. I'm 8+3, and my first appointment is not until 10+3. It seems like such a long wait! Anyone else still waiting with me?

I was seen at the beginning of the week, only because I was transfering to a new family doctor...he didn't do any additional blood work, just weighed me and took my blood pressure....I was hoping for an early scan but nope.

I will see him again in a MONTH! He didn't even mention a scan at that time, just more blood work...frustrating when you see so many people getting very early scans etc

my appt. is at 10 weeks 5 days. Was 11 weeks 5 days, but due to the holiday season I asked for it to be earlier to make sure I could get all the testing done! So December 12th for me!

Oh yours is a bit later than mine! Such a long wait, isn't it? *sigh*

It is quite a ways, but I always hated the monthly appts. anyways so I'm glad. This way I'll have that appt. then shortly after the first US. then next appt should be at 18ish weeks to get requisition for 20 week us. I like that schedule lol.

my appt. is at 10 weeks 5 days. Was 11 weeks 5 days, but due to the holiday season I asked for it to be earlier to make sure I could get all the testing done! So December 12th for me!

Oh yours is a bit later than mine! Such a long wait, isn't it? *sigh*

It is quite a ways, but I always hated the monthly appts. anyways so I'm glad. This way I'll have that appt. then shortly after the first US. then next appt should be at 18ish weeks to get requisition for 20 week us. I like that schedule lol.

TBH, I thought I would too. I planned to wait until later for my first appointment and try and do less....but somewhere around 7-8 weeks I changed my mind and decided I wished I would be seen earlier. Pregnancy is a weird time...

I go on Monday (8 weeks) but that is just so my family doctor orders the ultrasound and bloodwork. All the appointments during pregnancy really annoy me. They actually gave me a hard time when I called to get this appointment saying I left it really late.. Even though it's the exact same timing as my last pregnancy and they won't even schedule the ultrasound for another month. Ugh.

We don't get a scan in the UK until 12 weeks. I don't even have my appointment through for that yet. We see a midwife at 8 weeks but it's just to go through family history etc. I won't have bloods done or anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"