Anyone still pee on sticks post bfp?

C

CatsLoveBoxes

My SO thinks I'm crazy. I got my bfp on the 5th of January, making me around 13 DPO. Since then, I've had confirmed at the Drs office though blood and urinetests. Well, I've since bought a few cheapie tests to see if the line gets darker (which it has.). It still doesn't feel real and... Peeing on stuff seems to make it more concrete. And besides, it's just fun :blush: Anyone else do this? :blush:

I did until about 18 or 19 dpo. I even used opks when I ran out of pregnancy tests because I was such a poas addict :haha:

I did FRERs for a week until after I officially missed my period, then did a few dollar tests until about 7 weeks. Thankfully hubby just rolled with it. :haha:

I am now 12 weeks pregnant and POA just 2 days ago because my DH found two tests in a drawer of a table we were getting rid of. LOL !!

I'm guilty of still using my IC tests with my first son, even after I could feel him moving. Lol

Lol! Now I don't feel so bad. It's cool to see concrete evidence every once in a while :p

I do. Am about 19dpo now. Xabt wait to take clearblue indicator tomorrow morning to see if weeks have changed!

I stopped counting at 11 bfp :) I bought them on pregnancytest.com so they were only $0.50/each and I had a bunch that are going to expire soon so it's not like I was spending a lot of money.

This pregnancy has been so different from my first that it was so hard to believe. My first I was so sick starting at 4weeks5days and so far at 6 weeks, 3 days I have yet to get sick. I don't remember being this tired this early with my first, with my first I had to have food everywhere I was so hungry. Not that it's healthy, I've just been busy but I've been awake 3 hours and have yet to eat, and I feel fine! Even though I've had well over 15 bfp, I haven't had my scan at the doctor, so it's hard to believe because it's not what I'm used to!

I did IC until 6 week scans both times and 3 clear blues each times so I could see all the weeks.

I stopped at 6 weeks as I know they can get lighter after that and didn't want to put myself through that.

Hah this is me!! I'm 14 DPO and I got my positive 4 days ago but I am enjoying seeing that second line. In my pregnancy journal from my youngest I have a TON of strips because I couldn't stop lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->