anyone suffer from ibs?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any more ibs suffers out there? I'm wondering when does you ibs flare up the most? Is it during ov, af or even pregnancy?

I do.
Mines mostly stress related no connection to af or ovulation etc..

However furring pregnancy I went constantly, all the time. I kept having people ask if I was (backlogged:haha:) which is normal for pregnant women apprently but i was going sometimes several times a day :shrug:
I have a lot going on atm stress wise and go frequently. Also to much caffiene triggers me but with no sleep with ds being poorly I have a lot of caffiene :dohh::haha:

I have it too :)

Its not really bad but when you have to go you have to go :haha:
It didnt really change that much when i was pregnant either but it different for everyone <3

I get ibs around ovulation time and sometimes before AF. It comes on all of a sudden for me. Come to think of it, I don't get it much during pregnancy, but I do remember having it a couple times with my DS.

I always tend to get it between ovulation and af but it's a lot worse a couple of days leading up to af. mine is defo connected to my hormones, I never suffered from it until I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter then it came out of nowhere it was so painful I thought I was in labour loads of times but didn't know what it was! It's never gone away but I don't suffer till after o. Had a really bad attack last night so I'm either gunna o soon or I'll miss o and have af as I had my mc just over 3 weeks ago and I don't know where I'm at in my cycle but thanks to ibs I know something is going to happen soon!

Mine is stress related and triggered by caffine, garlic and meat. Never really noticed whether im going more when ov or af xx

I think my 'attack' the other night was defo related to o! I have tender breasts today which normally happens after o :)

I have it, but for me it's mostly related to stress and certain foods that cause flair up. I manage mine through a strict diet and exercise, and try to alleviate stress so I don't think there's any relation to O for me.

I wonder why mines related to hormones then it seems most people's is related to stress, caffeine etc. Mine was a lot worse when I was on the pill. Now I'm off the pill I only really suffer around o and af

Mine is often before AF since everything naturally gets backed up. Find is worst If I haven't eaten enough recently and then eat dairy or something greasy. I had a LOT of flare ups during early pregnancy but got better later on. Since son was born, have noticed a dramatic decrease in flare ups.

I've just had another attack of ibs tonight! I'm about 6dpo, went out for a meal, came home and bang it hit me! I hate the awful cramps and the aftermath :( I feel drained by it! I had attacks in the beggining of my last pregnancy too that eased off after a few days and didn't come back again till 3 weeks after my mc. Hope it's a good sign but I think I'd be having flare ups wither I was pregnant again or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->