Anyone take Micronor contraceptive tablets (mini pill)?

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
How do you find this particular one? I have been moved off microgynon because of high blood pressure and was wondering how others find this new one they have put me on.. I dont wanna end up with a load of other side effects :wacko:. I know everyone is diff but just generally.. how do you find it?
Thanks in advance xx

I took it for a month or so and got really moody on it but other than that nothing

didnt like it :( i had periods every 2 week on it

Ohhh noo :( I have heard quite a lot of bad things about it. I really dont need moodiness/periods bein all over/ weight gain etc.

I got pregnant on the mini pill.Make sure you take it at the same time each day.I did put on a bit of weight also.Everyones different though,give it time and a try :)

i've been on the mini pill for a few months, i seem ok on it (no changes at all really). Also it doesn't caused me headaches like the microgynon.

well, Ive just popped my first pill so to speak. Shoulda waited till the mornin really as 10 to 2 every day is an hard time to remember, as im always out and about, where as 9am would be easier. The sooner the better tho eh lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->