Anyone taking clomid for earlier ovulation?

Taima

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
This is my 4th month TTC and I'm 23. I'm 11 dpo and I have tested with wondfo 10 dpo and got negative. Sometimes I feel preg but sometimes I think it's all in my head like 2 other months. I know that 4 months TTC is not a long time but I feel that late ovulation is a problem for me. Why wait a whole year if I can just give clomid a try? My doctor prescribed me 3 months of clomid. My ovulation date is usually CD 21- 24. This month was CD 28 due to traveling and stress (not Ttc related). Already had a chemical preg from ovulation on day 21. DH has excellent SA.

Anyone take clomid for earlier and stronger ovulation? Please share your story with me. What dose and how did it affect your ovulation date?

I know Clomid isn't a joke and I won't take it for 3 consecutive months. Maybe every other month or every 3 months. I'm just waiting for AF to show in a few days.

Thanks and baby dust to all.

I can't really help you to say how my cycle has changed but this is my first month on Clomid. My cycles before have ranged from 30 days to 46 days. I usually ovulate around day 18 to 24. I am taking clomid to get my cycle regular and to ensure i ovulate.

Oh that is very similar to me. If I get af in a few days I'll be joining you! We are taking it for the same reason I guess. Keep me posted about how things go with you. How are your side effects on clomid?

Good luck to you! Hope we get our BFPs soon.

I usually take it day three-seven...yrs ago I started on day five

I usually take it day three-seven...yrs ago I started on day five

Hi boobear,
Have you conceived before on clomid?
How long have you been taking it?
How did it change your ovulation date? Did it make it earlier?

The only side effect is I've been going hot n cold and felt sick yesterday but I also had my bloods taken test and they took two vials so maybe that was why.
I hope it works and I ovulate at a normal time.

No never concieved on it or yet, it never changed my ovulation date. Gl hun

I was on clomid (50 mg) for two successive cycles. I took it on cycle days 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. but I didn't conceive on those cycles. hope it works for you.

Hey momNatasha,
It says under your name that your pregnant "expecting". Did you get BFP?
Do you ovulate on your own? How long are your cycles?

Hey momNatasha,
It says under your name that your pregnant "expecting". Did you get BFP?
Do you ovulate on your own? How long are your cycles?

Hello hun. Yes, I got my bfp on May 25; but I am sure I would have got it earlier had I tested before because on May 25 (I was 3 days late) the bfp was veryyyy strong. The cycle I got my bfp I was on nothing and I used nothing.The cycles I was on clomid and injectables I didn't conceive.
So yes sweetie I ovulate on my own, usually on cd16 of 30-day cycle. I am very regular.
lots of baby dust to you :)

Wow congratulations!!!! I can't believe you didn't test earlier. No symptoms?? Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
How many months have you been ttc? And is this the cycle right after clomid?

Wow congratulations!!!! I can't believe you didn't test earlier. No symptoms?? Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

I didn't test earlier because of the many bfn's I got the previous cycles, that's why I decided this month not to think about it and not to test.
I have been trying for a year and 3 months before I got my bfp. This is my second pregnancy. With my first, I conceived on cycle one.
Yes, this is the cycle right after clomid, but i don't think that has helped me conceive because with clomid 50 mg and 3 menogon injections i used to have two follicles. what i mean is that clomid on one cycle doesn't affect your next cycle.
For the symptoms, I had the following:
1. sooo bloated and constipated
2. boobs usually start to hurt a week before af's due, but this cycle they started to get tender and hurt the day af was due
3. soooo emotional and irritable
4. started to cramp a couple of days before af's due..cramps turned bad the day af was due and the day after. cramps are still there but mild and occasional
5. legs hurt sooo much the day af's due and the day after,and i was so so so exhausted like I've never been before
6. unusual headaches

Last cycle I took clomid CD 1-5 and got my LH surge on CD 12, This cycle I took it CD 2-6 and got my surge on CD 13 but I dont think I ovulated till CD 15 based on tracking CM and CP changes.

I didn't test earlier because of the many bfn's I got the previous cycles, that's why I decided this month not to think about it and not to test.
I have been trying for a year and 3 months before I got my bfp. This is my second pregnancy. With my first, I conceived on cycle one.
Yes, this is the cycle right after clomid, but i don't think that has helped me conceive because with clomid 50 mg and 3 menogon injections i used to have two follicles. what i mean is that clomid on one cycle doesn't affect your next cycle.
For the symptoms, I had the following:
1. sooo bloated and constipated
2. boobs usually start to hurt a week before af's due, but this cycle they started to get tender and hurt the day af was due
3. soooo emotional and irritable
4. started to cramp a couple of days before af's due..cramps turned bad the day af was due and the day after. cramps are still there but mild and occasional
5. legs hurt sooo much the day af's due and the day after,and i was so so so exhausted like I've never been before
6. unusual headaches

Congrats!:happydance:

Congratulations!!

Ah my temps have dropped like crazy, I'm guessing today is ovulation so going to try bd again tonight. Did anyone else have clomid make their temps higher whilst taking it? I've never seen such a drastic drop in temp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->