anyone taking Vitabiotics Pregnacare Original what are you taking aswell as folicacid

sfish

pregnant and mum to 3boys
Reaction score
hi i thought just folic acid is all you take but a few have said take vitamin c or d aswell some one i know was told to get these buy there midwife what is everyone eles taking

I take the dual ones they have an omega 3 capsule or something? to be honest I normally just get the original I bought those by accident
I think there's enough in the original to cover all our needs?

I take 7 seas pregnancy vitamins, also tescos own omega 3/6/9 capsule, folic acid 5g (prescribed by midwife) and 2 sachets of spatone apple water (natural iron supplement) so think I'm covered for every eventuality :D xx

I just take pregnacare original, I believe it has everything in there :)

I just take folic acid which my doctor prescribed. Have done this with both my previous pregnancies and everything has always been fine x

I'm taking Tesco own brand of Pregnacare, 'Pregnancy Multi Plus' it has everything in it the same as pregnacare, just way cheaper!

I am also taking additional magnesium because I suffer badly with restless leg syndrome and it seems to be helping.

i'm using pregnacare original again with my 2nd baby. The mw askedif I was taking folic acid and I said I was on pregnacare and she said that was the perfect vitamin to take x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->