Anyone testing 4th March?

Smile181c

Mummy to 3!
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm on my first month of TTC #2! So nervous, and I can't remember anything from TTC last time :haha: so if anyone who's testing the same sort of time to me wants a buddy, or wants to share tips I'm free :rofl:

Currently on CD7, and this is how my cycle has gone so far (I've put how I've been feeling in brackets...I've not long come off citalopram so I'm 99% sure the headaches are due to this, they've almost disappeared now!)...

4th Feb - CD1 - AF showed up (Headache, period pain)
5th Feb - CD2 (Period pain)
6th Feb - CD3 - Last day of AF (Headache, nausea, dizziness)
7th Feb - CD4
8th Feb - CD5 - DTD (TTC) for the first time! (Headache)
9th Feb - CD6
10th Feb - CD7

Sorry for the essay!! x

Hello!

I'm on my first month of TTC #2! So nervous, and I can't remember anything from TTC last time :haha: so if anyone who's testing the same sort of time to me wants a buddy, or wants to share tips I'm free :rofl:

Currently on CD7, and this is how my cycle has gone so far (I've put how I've been feeling in brackets...I've not long come off citalopram so I'm 99% sure the headaches are due to this, they've almost disappeared now!)...

4th Feb - CD1 - AF showed up (Headache, period pain)
5th Feb - CD2 (Period pain)
6th Feb - CD3 - Last day of AF (Headache, nausea, dizziness)
7th Feb - CD4
8th Feb - CD5 - DTD (TTC) for the first time! (Headache)
9th Feb - CD6
10th Feb - CD7

Sorry for the essay!! x

I am also on CD7!!! I would love a buddy! We are trying the SMEP plan this month, so that starts tomorrow, then on CD 10 I will start OPK's. I am also trying to chart temps...first time ever, and already stressing me out! I am TTC #3... my youngest is 9, so it's been a while for me...lol

Ooh whats SMEP? Will have to have a google!

I'd be rubbish at charting temps. Don't have a clue where to start so might leave that at least for this month :haha:

good luck!!

Ooh whats SMEP? Will have to have a google!

I'd be rubbish at charting temps. Don't have a clue where to start so might leave that at least for this month :haha:

good luck!!

Yes, google SMEP. You BD starting on cd 8, continuing every other day. You start opk's on cd 10, once you get a positive you bd for 4 days in a row. It is suppose to have great results... I figured it is worth a try!?!? Are you using OPK's this cycle?

Hey! I'm going to test March 4th, buddy!

I'm on CD10 and my cycles are 31 days. My period is due March 4th, so I'm going to try to hold out from any earlier testing :)

We're TTC #1, and this is the 2nd cycle.

xx
Rachel

No I'm not using OPK's this cycle, just seeing how things go! I didn't use anything last time around either, just all guesswork!

I'll probably start with OPKS in a couple of months if nothing happens. For now though, I'm just checking CM, possible cervix checking around OV time. I have a period tracker app on my phone that shows when I'm supposed to be 'fertile' but we'll see if anything comes of it :haha:

I wanted to BD last night, but got rejected so DH could watch 10,000BC :haha: he kept telling me all this stuff about cavemen and I was like just shut up and have sex with me! :rofl:

CD8 today and we'll BD tonight (I'll make sure of it haha) my fertile period is supposed to start tomorrow with OV predicted for the 18th. I think we'll BD every other day and see what happens. When we were TTC Max, we got pregnant first time round but I don't think it'll be that easy this time for some reason!

I have to be real careful with how i approach DH about it though. He wants a baby, and he's happy to TTC but if he thinks I'm only wanting to BD to make a baby, he doesn't like to perform cause he says it makes him feel used!

Hiya..OP
My period is due 27th of Feb...i might hold out till 4th March if AF doesn't show esp as Feb is a short month.

wanna buddy? X

No I'm not using OPK's this cycle, just seeing how things go! I didn't use anything last time around either, just all guesswork!

I'll probably start with OPKS in a couple of months if nothing happens. For now though, I'm just checking CM, possible cervix checking around OV time. I have a period tracker app on my phone that shows when I'm supposed to be 'fertile' but we'll see if anything comes of it :haha:

I wanted to BD last night, but got rejected so DH could watch 10,000BC :haha: he kept telling me all this stuff about cavemen and I was like just shut up and have sex with me! :rofl:

CD8 today and we'll BD tonight (I'll make sure of it haha) my fertile period is supposed to start tomorrow with OV predicted for the 18th. I think we'll BD every other day and see what happens. When we were TTC Max, we got pregnant first time round but I don't think it'll be that easy this time for some reason!

I have to be real careful with how i approach DH about it though. He wants a baby, and he's happy to TTC but if he thinks I'm only wanting to BD to make a baby, he doesn't like to perform cause he says it makes him feel used!

SO, I have pretty much given up on checking my temp...it was already stressing me out!
Yes, today is CD 8! :) I already warned by DH! I am trying to be careful this month, I think I offended him last month! :loopy:
Praying we get BFP this month!!!!!

Fingers crossed. Didn't BD last night! But it was only CD8 so I'm not too fussed. Hopefully will BD tonight, which is apparently the start of my fertile period...not long until the TWW! :argh: xx

I'm on CD8 today... Getting ready for the long haul : )

I'd love to buddy up

HI ladies. I am a little ahead of you guys. On CD14, first round of clomid , 14 cycle TTC #1 . Waiting patiently to go for my IUI when I see a positve OPK. Please come tonight [-o<
Best of luck to you all :)

My period is due March 4th as well and I am on my 5th month of TTC #1.

Hi guys good luck!!

CD10 for me today and we've BD'd on CD5 and 9 so far - probably gonna skip tonight and BD tomorrow, Monday and Wednesday...my period app says my fertile period starts tomorrow (I thought it was today for some reason!) and I should ov on the 18th(weds)!

CD16, got a smiley :)
Bdded 7,9,11,13,15 and will IUI tomorrow and bd 19. Praying this is the month :)
Hows everyone else doing?

Good luck jj!

CD12 for me and we've BD'd 5,9 and 11 so far. Not too much but not due to ov for another couple of days yet so I'm feeling ok. Will aim to BD tomorrow (CD13)/CD14 and CD15/16 just in case but we're just taking this first month slow so I'm not overly stressed xx

so far this month we have BD'd CD 4, 6, twice on 9, 11, 13. I will then continue doing every other day!

Lots of stabby pains in my boobs today and a few cramps, think it's too early to mean anything though - possibly ov? I'm CD13 today, how's everyone feeling? X

i have felt crampy for the last two days! guessing its Ov! I just want to get the TWW over lol

Haha same here!! And I've just had another look at my period tracker app and I'm confused! I set it up with a standard 14 day LP and it's saying that I'll ovulate tomorrow but thats CD15?! So now I'm panicking because we BD'd last night thinking it was CD13 and we wouldn't BD again until tomorrow - but what if ov is today? I don't wan to miss it! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->