Anyone testing 4th March?

Hey just BD tonight! But if not sure it would be fine as it only one day! I have been doing it every other day! But i did BD yesterday and the day before!

It is possible that my FF app is completely off? According to my oPK test strips, I haven't ovulated (super faint line) I just started feeling crampy last night late but no CM that I can distinguish.

I had a chemical pregnancy 2 months ago but it seemed like my cycle was back to normal...

What do yall think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
Finally got my positive oPK yesterday..... I can't believe how late I ovulated, so weird. We will be BDing for the next couple days

Hi. I'm new here. TTC first month this month. Period started on the 14th of Feb. Phone app says i should be ovulating on the 25th. So far have done the deed, 17, 19, 20 and will continue every other or every day until ovulation day! Determined to get pregnant this month. Good luck to you all!:thumbup:

Hey all ! :)

I'm testing on the 4th :) .....I feel like i'm losing my mind ...and i couldn't be more frustrated right now ....It literally feels like every symptom on the planet is hitting me ....

1 DPO - Nauseous ....Way to early ( so my brain tells me ..)

2 DPO - More EWCM ,,, more BD'ing

3 DPO - Weird pinching/tugging and stabby feelings in right ovary side ...headache...also feels like a tightness in my belly ..or the feeling like there's a knot or lump there ...checked my cervix ...it's really soft ...and about medium ( not reaching to touch it at all )

4 DPO - More nausea ...more stabby shooting pains in right side ...feeling hot...sore throat and headache...If i don't eat on time i feel sick ....then when i eat i feel worse for a little bit..about an hour ..and then im fine

5 DPO - very warm feeling ..Hubby comments that i feel feverish ...very flu'ish feeling...Nausea ...same as the day before ...seems to directly relate to food and not eating on time ... Vivid dreams...pretty crampy on and off ...checked my cervix and found it to be really tender :x

6 DPO - Woke up feeling very warm , still flu'sih and nauseous ....but slept until around 11:30am :x ( lucky it's sunday ) .... Cried watching the peoples court ....Cried because my husband laughed at a joke i made ....i said he was mean lol ....Very vivid and weird dreams ...I do get moments of cramping which feel AF like ...

My BB's are noticeably bigger.....buldging in my bra a bit and super sore ...my kitty tried to cuddle me and it made me squeal in pain ...

Am i losing my mind ? lol ...Its so hard ...I was crying earlier and saying to my husband that if life was fair ...our pee would turn blue when we were pregnant so we didn't go through this torture lol

We have been ttc for 3 years ....Although we have taken breaks in that time ....
Ive been checked out and told im ovulating regularly ...Hubby swimmers are textbook fine ... Only medical thing holding me back is weight ...and ive recently lost a bit ...not a huge amount though ....

I feel your pain :) ....It's horrible trying to keep yourself level headed and open minded to either reality ...but when your body starts doing things like this ....it makes it really hard :(

::dust:: to everyone .....

Bit crap. Did a FRER not long ago and it was completely clear :( I'm cd23, 8-9dpo x

Bit crap. Did a FRER not long ago and it was completely clear :( I'm cd23, 8-9dpo x

Your LO is two days older than mine! I'm about 7dpo on cycle #2. AF is due on the 4th. I don't plan to test unless I'm late by 3 days or so as a BFN is more disappointing than AF showing her face. I've been two days early the last couple of cycles so I probably won't get to test anyway!

I am 7 dpo today and for the last couple days I've been getting PMS symptoms, which I normally do about a week before AF shows up. AF is expected on Wednesday, so I think I am out again this month. This is my 5th cycle trying and I've never been on the pill before, so I am starting to worry about infertility. I am an emotional wreck tonight, which is common a few days before AF. What I don't get is if my normal PMS symptoms happen a week before AF, and implantation doesn't normally happen until 6-12 dpo, would that mean that if I were to implant, I wouldn't get PMS symptoms that month? Does that make sense? Sorry for rambling.

So now 10 dpiui. Nothing exciting, but starting to feel crampy. Probably will have AF by SUnday/Monday

Aw willow, keeping my fingers crosse AF doesn't show up for you x

i actually feel nothing at all! due to test on 4th if no signs of AF! But i think it will come as i dont really feel that different!

I had sharp pinches in my left hand side yesterday. Today the tops of my legs have been really achey which is what I experienced when I got my BFP for my son. I'm still convinced AF is on her merry way though!

@smile181c Omg congratulations!! If you don't mind me asking, when did you dtd? Iv'e been doing it nearly every day but didn't last night!! and I'm worrying!!

Also did you know when you were ovulating? x

Thanks :D I dtd cd5, 9, 11, 13, 16 and 17. Ov was suspected cd14 or 15 but not 100% sure. I'm 80% sure it was cd15 though from checking cp. I got my bfp on cd25/10dpo after testing since 7dpo and getting bfns! X

congrats Smile181c hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Im out guys AF came 4 days early on saturday, at first i thought it could be implanation but its defo AF as its so heavy! i will be having a one month break to try and lose some more weight then on to cycle 4 ttc!
Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->