Anyone testing 5th September?!

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Is anyone testing on the 5th September? I have a girly night planned that day so at least if I dont get the result i'll be able to drown my sorrows!! :rofl:

Hey im testing around the 5th ... well if i ovulated when i think i may be testing between the 3rd and the 7th ha ha ! When did you ovulate? x x x

Same - I THINK I ovulated 19th-24th but cycle is usually 30-34 days so i'm hazzarding a guess!! Either way if AF hasn't shown by 5th i'll be testing! :)

xx

its nice we will be testing around the same time! any symptoms or good / bad feelings about this month? Im so desperate to test I workede out on my calander the earliest witchy should show is the 1st and latest will be the 7th hmm i just want to poas i may just do an ovulation one over the weekend to ease my need!

Hehe to satisfy the craving!! :) I'm trying not to look for any symptoms because last month I was convinced I had an early bout of MS but AF showed following day... to avoid disappointment i'm trying to put it out of my head (yeah right!)

xx

Me too lol but i still think is that a symptom ... hmm think i will def poas tomorrow just to get rid of the craving! lol.

I'll be testing around the 6th-7th. Good luck everyone.

im also testing on the 5th i was going to test yesterday but i chickened out :blush: ill just have to wait and see :thumbup: good luck girls xxx

poss about 8th i think, quite nervous this month as looking to hard for signs good luck everyone xx:test:

So did anyone test today?? Don't keep us all waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->