Anyone testing 6 Feb?

I am on DPO9, so AF due on 1 Feb, but I will hold off testing until 5 Feb just to ensure I am not wasting a test. It is SO hard to hold off testing, but I guess you have to wait 9 months anyway, so what is one more week. I have cramping, tiredness, am very windy (usually happens in 2nd month of pregnancy) and have sore breasts. However, I don't feel pregnant since last Tuesday so do not feel positive at all.

Keeping fingers crossed though...

Keep your chin up Lumboo, you don't know until you know, if you see what I mean.

Thanks Blondie, and I know you are right.

MC in December and the last few days have just been really tough I guess. Feeling a bit sorry for myself.

When are you going to test? Do you think you will stick to 6 Feb or cave in and test early :)

Thanks Blondie, and I know you are right.

MC in December and the last few days have just been really tough I guess. Feeling a bit sorry for myself.

When are you going to test? Do you think you will stick to 6 Feb or cave in and test early :)

I'm sorry about the MC, it's really tough going this TTC business.

To be honest, I was planning not to test at all until 6 Feb at the earliest, the day AF is due! However, with the benefit of hindsight when I look back to last month I am pretty sure I had a chemical, just because I had so many symptons (and it wasn't just sympton spotting on my part). But I never tested, instead AF came along. I sort of wish I had now, because it would be nice to know I can at least conceive!

What about you? EDIT: just seen you're not testing till 5 Feb.

Hi Lumboo, just wanted to say hi. I'm testing 5th Feb too and I lost my bubba at 16 weeks at the end of November, so not long before you. I'm also feeling lousy today and wanted you to know you're not alone :) xxx

Hi Lumboo, just wanted to say hi. I'm testing 5th Feb too and I lost my bubba at 16 weeks at the end of November, so not long before you. I'm also feeling lousy today and wanted you to know you're not alone :) xxx

:cry: So sorry to hear that.

Welcome to the 5/6 Feb testers thread, and fx for us all this month.

I'm not suppose to start until Feb. 9th but I'm sure I will start testing on the 6th, baby dust to everyone. I haven't even O'd yet, I'm just hoping my hubby gets to come home soon because its about that time and I dont want to miss it :(

I turn 25 on the 6th and am looking forward to testing that day. :)

Thank you Blondie for your kind words. It is so hard to resist testing but I think for me I would rather test later than have the excitement of a faint line and then be disappointed when AF shows up. I think, according to my dates I can test on the 1st, but I would rather test a bit later and get a dark BFP than try to see whether I can see anything, if that makes sense.

Thanks NickyNackyNoo, and I am really sorry to hear of your loss. Today has just been really tough for me, and I am not sure why. All this waiting to see whether I am lucky enough to be pregnant again, and trying to do everything you can, when you know nothing you can do can make any difference.

I am really sorry you are in the boat, but it does help to have others who know how you must be feeling.

BFP to all of us!!!!! Xxx

Are any of you getting any symptoms?

:hissy::hissy::hissy:I am 3DPO, planning to test on Feb 4th ... but will probably waste a few sticks before then. I hate waiting ... so impatient :hissy:

:hissy::hissy::hissy:I am 3DPO, planning to test on Feb 4th ... but will probably waste a few sticks before then. I hate waiting ... so impatient :hissy:

Ha ha love the little blue fellas :haha:

I have absolutely no symptons yet !!!! I've got a feeling that this is not my month, but I'm in for the rollercoaster ride over the next two weeks anyway!

:wacko: I just keep thinking ... it's gotta be "the month" sometime...why not this month? BUT then the pessimism sets in and I think ... hmmm I know it's gonna be a BIG FAT NEGATIVE boooo :wacko:

:wacko: I just keep thinking ... it's gotta be "the month" sometime...why not this month? BUT then the pessimism sets in and I think ... hmmm I know it's gonna be a BIG FAT NEGATIVE boooo :wacko:

Courage! This could be our month!

I have no symptoms apart from lightheadedness today (I think I am anaemic, so this is more likely the cause) but I feel more positive today. Something about Tuesdays just makes me think everything will be ok. I had a dream last night of having a test and it was negative but I accepted and said "Ah, well that's that then, at least I know".

When I was pregnant in October I had a dream I had my AF and I woke up disappointed - it was then that I realised that I had been feeling pregnant from mid month, but hadn't considered it until the dream. I tested postive a week later.

Maybe my body is telling me this is not my month, but I needn't worry as it will happen. It is only my first TTC since the mc, so I should be patient.

I think the "Why not this month?!" should be our motto - it's fab!

Hi Lumboo, glad you're feeling better today. And yes: why not this month? That's the spirit!

Hi Ladies...
My AF due 6th Feb but will try and not test until a few days later...Not feeling very hopefull tho cos we only managed to :sex: once during 'my time' but then again it only takes one lilttle :spermy: to get that :bfp:
Wishing us all lots of :dust:
xx

This might sound quite random, but apart from IC, which brand tests do you normally use? I have read a few comments on here saying CB + / - tests are unreliable. I used a Boots own brand last time, but was thinking of using CB this time, but not if they are no good.

Any thoughts?

hi all sorry 4 ur losses my af is due the 7th so going 2 try not 2 tesu until then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->