Anyone testing 6 Feb?

I'm also going to be testing the 6th.

I can test on the 3rd but I'm going to give it a few extra days just to be sure.

I have been TTC for a little over a year with endo. But I feel different this time.

Its so hard to be patient.

I purchase all my tests online (Early-pregnancy-tests.com) They work and are $1!!! I bought 20 tests ... I will never go to the store and buy a test there again. I used these when I got pregnant with my daughter and they worked before any store-bought test did. It's the tests doctors offices use and it can detect as little as 10 miu/ml HCG as opposed to store bought that is 50miu/ml HCG. Hope this helps! I will also be adopting the motto "WHY NOT THIS MONTH???" woo hoo for BFP's FOR ALL!!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Hi Ladies,
So sorry for your losses and I hope this month is indeed the month for us all.
AF is due for me on 7th Feb & was going to try to wait til then! :haha: But my fertility calendar says I can test on the 5th so I'll be with you gals!
Here's hoping for BFP's very soon for all of us!
As you say, 'why not this month?!' Great motto :)
Hugs,
Bex x

Hiya all

6th of feb AF here too!!! 3DPO at the minute, and REALLY sore bosoms HORRENDOUSLY early in the month this time. This is cycle #3 and I'm not feeling especially hopeful that that is a good sign:- probably just means AF will darken my door far earlier this month!

So aiming to test 6th of feb, assuming no early :witch: :winkwink:

Yay for the early feb gang, babydust to us all!!!!

:hugs:

I will be testing the 7th or 8th!!! Im already having slight symptoms so im really hoping this is my month finally!
Goodluck!!! :dust:

Hi, I am 3 DPO and due AF on the 7th. I just have sore nips so far but usually get those after ov. Good luck to everyone! :thumbup:

I'm in the 2ww - I am also testing on the 7th.

We've been trying for our #1 now for 6 months, hopefully this month is IT. I don't want to read too much into symptoms, but it's hard not to!

Good luck to everyone!

Had a dream that I bought 2 FR tests today and one tested negative, and again, I wasn't surprised as I knew I had tested early. I really think this means that I won't get a BFP this month as my dreams around AF when I have been TTC usualy do reflect reality.

Thrush is so painful this morning, the pain of it seems to have gone to my abdomen, although that could also be because of the position I ended up sleeping in to cause minimum discomfort down below. Took Paracetamol and will get Canesten when I get to a Boots this afternoon.

The trouble with Jan is there are too many viruses floating around and resistance is low to everything. Looking forward to resting at the weekend but I have two birthday parties to go to (children's!)

Hope everyone else is well today Xxx

I would appreciate a bit of advice from you all.

I would like to buy the Canestan Duo (cream and oral tablet) to clear thrush. For now until I know whether I am pregnant or not should I just use the cream, or should I take the Duo meds? Seems a bit silly to prolong the suffering of thrush when I may not be pregnant anyway. Due AF on 1 Feb, so I could take FRER test, but it is such a waste of money really.

If I did the Duo, would it really cause any harm?

Just called Canestan helpline and she told me their advice is not to take either cream or oral tablet if pregnancy is suspected without advice from the GP.

This is just great?!! - I have to wait until next Saturday before I can get help for a "real" condition because I "suspect" pregnancy.

Does ANYONE know of any natural way to sooth this? I feel like crying....

I'm a midwife and we give the cream and pessaries out to women at all stages of pregnancy.

If you're not keen still, try live natural yoghurt applied to the affected area. It gets the pH back to a more usual level, and the coolness soothes.

Hope that helps!!! But it shouldn't affect your chances of a :bfp: one way or the other :)

i had thrush with my first pregnancy and my doctor prescribed a pessary and cream, i was only in the early stages. Hope this helps

oh and ive also tried the live yogurt that helped too!

Thanks for the advice. I tried the natural yoghurt and it worked really well. It feels like it is clearing up already and it was fab at soothing the discomfort. I also got some coal tar soap from Boots which someone suggested helps.

Decided today that I can't really base anything on symptoms as my mc in December has probably thrown everything out a bit. If this month doesn't work out at least I will know more about my new cycle/symptoms in Feb eh?

How is everyone else doing in holding off from testing/feeling etc?

Hi Lumboo, I'm not too bad - 5 DPO so in that annoying limbo where it is too early for symptoms, but driving myself mad imagining them anyway! :haha:

Testing a week on Monday which is aaaaaages away! How are you? Any symptoms? Glad the thrush is feeling better, it's never pleasant is it?

I am very tired today and have AF type cramps. No sore bbs or migraines which I usually get a week before my AF, but nothing is ever exact. Feel a bit down as well, as I hate cold weather.

AF is due on either Tuesday or Wednesday, hence my testing on 5th. This ticker thing I have in my signature is not accurate at all as I will NOT be testing over the weekend no matter how tempting it may be. Would rather see AF than a BFN if that makes sense.

Oh, I agree 100%. :thumbup: I HATE seeing BFNs, I'd much rather get AF then at least you can look ahead to your new cycle. I only test if AF is late now.

im testing 6th feb too but i will prob cave in and do an early one :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->