Anyone testing 6 Feb?

I am very tired today and have AF type cramps. No sore bbs or migraines which I usually get a week before my AF, but nothing is ever exact. Feel a bit down as well, as I hate cold weather.

AF is due on either Tuesday or Wednesday, hence my testing on 5th. This ticker thing I have in my signature is not accurate at all as I will NOT be testing over the weekend no matter how tempting it may be. Would rather see AF than a BFN if that makes sense.

LOL. If it's not correct are you just keeping it there for looks? I plan on updating mine if I feel it's off or removing it completely since I also have the one tied to my chart.

Hi guys

Im due to test either on the 5th (10 DPO) and on the 7th AF is due, i cannot wait although i think it might be negiative i just want put out of my misery! i have all of the symptoms but im not sure if its just me imagining it. Ohwell.. Luck to you all :) Cxx

Mine is due between the 5th and the 8th depending on how long this cycle is. At this point I don't want to see another BFN so I would rather wait for AF.

Has anyone just recently had their implant out?

I got mine out on 21st December, my AF came on the 10th Jan and then i Ovulated on 21st Jan till 26th Jan, I felt myself ovulate so do you think there is a good chance I could get pregnant this cycle? Me & my partner BD'd every other day sometimes twice a day haha! I cant bring myself to wait any longer, so frustrating the days are dragging in! I find myself constantly googling the same things, although i have to say this is my first shot trying so.. Ceecee xx

I have heard good things about people getting those removed and getting pregnant soon after.

Hi all, Im new here. AF is due around the 6th so I will test after that. I have no symptoms at all which is a good thing as nothing to mess with my head! I want to be hopeful but am a bit scared. But fx!

I am very tired today and have AF type cramps. No sore bbs or migraines which I usually get a week before my AF, but nothing is ever exact. Feel a bit down as well, as I hate cold weather.

AF is due on either Tuesday or Wednesday, hence my testing on 5th. This ticker thing I have in my signature is not accurate at all as I will NOT be testing over the weekend no matter how tempting it may be. Would rather see AF than a BFN if that makes sense.

LOL. If it's not correct are you just keeping it there for looks? I plan on updating mine if I feel it's off or removing it completely since I also have the one tied to my chart.

Well, I am 13DPO, and I should test on 2nd which is 5 days away, but I can't get 'Countdown to Pregnancy' to agree with me. and I hate to argue with websites....:wacko:

The problem is my lp is over 16days so it won't give me that option when I create the ticker. Honestly, you would think a pregnancy website would know how random some women's cycles are!

hello :)

i just tested today and it was a BFN, my first day of my last period was jan 6th, so i will test on the 6th. my cycles run between 30 and 32 days approximitely. i dont chart because i never sleep normal. do you think testing today was too early. ive been nausiated on and off and im hardly ever nausiated. also tired all the time and my orange juice tasted stronger than usual this morning. my CM looks kinda like the stuff i had last time i was pregnant. abundant but watery with white tinge. i tested with a dollar store test called Baby test...im just wondering if i may have tested too early. might be hard to tell since i dont no when and if i even O. thanks for any help :)

i just tested today and it was a BFN, my first day of my last period was jan 6th, so i will test on the 6th. my cycles run between 30 and 32 days approximitely. i dont chart because i never sleep normal. do you think testing today was too early. ive been nausiated on and off and im hardly ever nausiated. also tired all the time and my orange juice tasted stronger than usual this morning. my CM looks kinda like the stuff i had last time i was pregnant. abundant but watery with white tinge. i tested with a dollar store test called Baby test...im just wondering if i may have tested too early. might be hard to tell since i dont no when and if i even O. thanks for any help :)

I started my period Jan 5th and ovulated Jan 21st. Today would be a little too early to get a positive result. I would say test again on Feb 1st at the very earliest. It also depends on what test you are using ... does it detect 10mui/ml OR 100mui/ml .... If it is 50-100mui/ml you may not be able to test till the date of your expected period or the day before. If it is the 10mui/ml or 25miu/ml then you could possibly get a positive reading 10 days after ovulation. Hope this helps. I am no doctor but I went through a total of 6 years fertility treatment so I got it down to a science now! Good luck!!! :thumbup:

thanks, took me awhile to find it on the box its called baby test from dollar general and it is 25 MIU/ML. i didnt use FMU. would it be too early for me to even get symptoms. with my first child for about 8 weeks i thought i was getting my period, cause my periods werent regular and the period never came so i tested and it was positive. so if i had any symptoms other than cramping before i found out i dont remember:shrug:

I started my period Jan 5th and ovulated Jan 21st. Today would be a little too early to get a positive result. I would say test again on Feb 1st at the very earliest. It also depends on what test you are using ... does it detect 10mui/ml OR 100mui/ml .... If it is 50-100mui/ml you may not be able to test till the date of your expected period or the day before. If it is the 10mui/ml or 25miu/ml then you could possibly get a positive reading 10 days after ovulation. Hope this helps. I am no doctor but I went through a total of 6 years fertility treatment so I got it down to a science now! Good luck!!! :thumbup:

I feel really tired this evening, although I slept for a few hours this afternoon. (At least the thrush is much better!) I think if this month is out, the thing that makes me feel depressed is not the fact that I am not pregnant, but all that bd again on demand.

Does that make me sound really mean?

Jade Kitten, I think you may have tested too early, so you don't have to consider yourself out. I ov on 15th and also have a 32 day cycle and still think it is a bit early to test. Don't worry I am sure everything will be ok.

PS. I managed to chnage the HTML code of my ticker so it now reads correctly!

thanks, took me awhile to find it on the box its called baby test from dollar general and it is 25 MIU/ML. i didnt use FMU. would it be too early for me to even get symptoms. with my first child for about 8 weeks i thought i was getting my period, cause my periods werent regular and the period never came so i tested and it was positive. so if i had any symptoms other than cramping before i found out i dont remember:shrug:

I purchased my pregnancy tests online (they are 10miu/ml) and I plan to start testing on Feb 1st (even tho I may POAS a couple times before then haha). I would give it a few more days at least and don't worry if you already got a BFN. I hate to admit this but I tested today too and :bfn: ... I swear that I have all the symptoms but I also believe my mind is VERY powerful and I'm not sure if I am making myself believe I have symptoms when really I don't. Some days I think "Oh yes, this is definitely the month" and then the very next day "Nope, not gonna happen". It's probably all these hormones raging through us not to mention wanting something so bad we will do anything to make it happen. I wish you ALLLLLLL the luck and let me know when you test and I will test with you :) :thumbup:

I feel really tired this evening, although I slept for a few hours this afternoon. (At least the thrush is much better!) I think if this month is out, the thing that makes me feel depressed is not the fact that I am not pregnant, but all that bd again on demand.

Does that make me sound really mean?

Jade Kitten, I think you may have tested too early, so you don't have to consider yourself out. I ov on 15th and also have a 32 day cycle and still think it is a bit early to test. Don't worry I am sure everything will be ok.

PS. I managed to chnage the HTML code of my ticker so it now reads correctly!

I completely understand being tired of the BD on demand. We haven't BDed since Friday. Neither of us wants to do it after doing it so many times in just a couple days. Props to you for fixing your ticker by yourself too!

I'm due on the 5th Feb so will see what happens then, first time trying though so not expecting it to happen - it would be amazing but very scary!!

Hi ladies!! I am new to the site, but very excited to be in the company of so many women who know exactly how I feel! I am 5dpo on my first medicated cycle... 50mg clomid and 1500mg metformin. I have never been pregnant so I don't have anything to compare symptoms to but as of now I am having lower back pain, feeling a little nauseas (probably due to the metformin) and I am VERY emotional today!!! Good luck everyone, Im keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

-Heather

Hi ladies!! I am new to the site, but very excited to be in the company of so many women who know exactly how I feel! I am 5dpo on my first medicated cycle... 50mg clomid and 1500mg metformin. I have never been pregnant so I don't have anything to compare symptoms to but as of now I am having lower back pain, feeling a little nauseas (probably due to the metformin) and I am VERY emotional today!!! Good luck everyone, Im keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

-Heather

When I took clomid it made me very emotional, my doctor put me on Femara this month and I am a much happier person :) Here's hoping the emotions means you are prego!!!!! :) Here's some :dust: and hopes of a :bfp: !!!

i was very down when i tested this morning and got a BFN. but we BDed tonight and im completely soft inside and more sensitive...i have really high hopes now. DH noticed it and i felt different too...different but good. hope that isnt too TMI. cant wait to test again.good luck to everyone, hope we all get our BFPs :)

here are some notes i have been keeping :)

Jan 26

started showing symptoms and suspecting that im pregnant, first day of last period - jan 6, 2011
starting weight 185
nausia
watery discharge with white tinge
butterflies in stomach- first symptom, i thought it was strange and very different to me, so i looked into it
headaches
ptyalism

jan 27

developed a head cold, it just hit me real fast
nausia
watery discharge with white tinge
sleeplessness
headaches
stuffy/runny nose
back pain after walking a minute

jan 28

still have head cold
orange juice tastes much stronger than usual
burping alot
sleeplessness
we BDed and im all soft inside and sensitive.
- HPT will test again at a later date
very slippery cm

I think I am coming down with another cold, as I feel a bit fluey and achey today. The period type cramping I had this morning seems to have stopped but I have had a few sharp twinges - only lasted a few seconds but painful. As I know I have cysts on my ovaries, any pain like this makes me worry.

I have a birthday party to take my son to this afternoon, so may see if I can wangle myself out of that one and get DH to take him instead. I don't think I can manage 3 floors of soft play today! Want to lie on the sofa watching reruns of Come Dine with Me - how sad am I?

Anyway off to get some popcorn kernals, as DS wants butter popcorn and DH wants toffee popcorn. As we are the only people in the western world not to have a microwave, I will making this the old fashioned way. Calories, here we come....

Have a good day girlies - and if anyone has caved and tested, keep us updated! Xxx

Hi everyone, hope you're all OK :D

I am 6 DPO today and already convinced I am out. I know it's still really early but haven't felt anything at all. Testing on the 7th if no AF.

Hoping to see some BFPs in this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"