Anyone testing 6 Feb?

Waaaaaaaaa as I sit here the cramps are getting stronger.

On the bright side I guess, if AF rocks up today, I can start with the SMEP sooner

(optimism eh!!)

On the bright side I guess, if AF rocks up today, I can start with the SMEP sooner

(optimism eh!!)

Oh no! Stay away witch! :growlmad:

I'm 9 dpo today and not feeling massively different - wondering if I feel a bit queasy or not but that could just be anxiety! Boobs just slightly sore and trying to decide if they are slightly bigger or not :wacko:

(optimism eh!!)

I'm right there with you!!! Cramps are so bad and my boobs feel like they may explode. BUT my period isn't due until Friday. I really don't want my :witch: to start :cry: !!! The waiting part is the worst!!

completely exhausted today, cant get my lazy ass to do anything. i havnt been able to stay awake all day til now. but i dont think i will be awake for long. starting to get irritable too.

im getting this stabbing type pain on my left ovary side. trying not to be too hopeful that this could mean something. sore boobs returned and super tired.

offically annoyed with the 2ww!!!!!!!!!! ugh when will friday be here!

im getting this stabbing type pain on my left ovary side. trying not to be too hopeful that this could mean something. sore boobs returned and super tired.

offically annoyed with the 2ww!!!!!!!!!! ugh when will friday be here!

My left ovary is killin me too! I have wrote it off as a cyst ... not sure if that's what it is but sure hurts like one. My boobs are horribly sore as well ... but more like a being smooshed between metal plates sore ... I know my :witch: is coming.

I AGREE THE 2WW sucks!!!!:growlmad:

Hi everyone, how are you all? Who's testing soon?

I'm 10 DPO and really not sure how I feel, to be honest. Last night and today I had mild nausea - so mild I honestly might be imagining it - and slightly twingey achey boobs.

We're getting there ladies, not long to go! xx

I'm spotting and I have cramps. I think it's the witch arriving early rather than anything else :nope: :cry: (my cycle has been shorter than usual the past couple of months)

I'm spotting and I have cramps. I think it's the witch arriving early rather than anything else :nope: :cry: (my cycle has been shorter than usual the past couple of months)

I will be in the same boat as you in about 2 days. Literally :cry:

I will be in the same boat as you in about 2 days. Literally :cry:

I am trying to stay cheerful: I have new curtains to buy, which is always a nice thing to do!

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies. I will be watching this thread because hopefully there'll be lots of :bfp:s !!

Hi i am new too, and i am due to test on the sixth as well. The last two weeks have been a crazy emotional roller coaster. I broke down on Monday and took a test even though i new it was way too soon...of course it was negative. I'm still holding onto some hope for the sixth though...Good luck to you !

do you think 10dpo, 4 days before missed period is too early to test?

do you think 10dpo, 4 days before missed period is too early to test?

Probably too early unless you have a test that is 10mui or 25 mui.

Here's some information I was given via doctor. It takes an average of 5-10 days for the fertilized egg to travel from fallopian tube to uterus and implant. After implantation it takes another 3 days for the hormone HCG to enter into blood stream/urine. Therefore, earliest possible testing is 8DPO but average is 13DPO. Of course, if you are one of the lucky ones at 8DPO you would definitely need to purchase a super sensitive HPT (like before around at least 10-25mui)

Hope that helps :) Good luck! :thumbup:

thanks. I did take the test just now. BFN :( I feel out this month but really really hope not... :(

thanks. I did take the test just now. BFN :( I feel out this month but really really hope not... :(

Don't count yourself out yet ... You still have some time. My sister-in-law tested 10DPO every day till 15DPO. She didn't get a :bfp: until 15DPO and it was so faint she almost just threw it away as a BFN.

I am now 12DPO and getting :bfn: , unfortunately I am certain this month is over for me. I have every sign that my AF is gonna visit. I know they say pregnancy symptoms mimic AF symptoms ... BUT definitely NOT this exact.

So here is to next month! I am actually trying to pump myself up for it!! :thumbup: I am headed back to the fertility doctor. I will waltz in with positivity in my heart.

Good luck everyone .... I truly hope and pray you all get :bfp: !!! No one deserves to feel let-down, depressed or sad. Remember GOD HAS A PLAN. My first baby took 6 long years. God just needs the extra time to match you with the most perfect baby. To you all ..... :dust:

I did a test this morning with FMU- faintest 2nd line you can possibly possibly imagine appeared almost at the end of the time limit.

Am 100% sure it's an evap, but you just don't need that extra shred of uncertainty!

Am actually wishing the :witch: would hurry up and fulfil the crampy promises she's making me, so I can get on with my February attempt!!

I also did a test this morning, 11dpo FMU, BFN, also hoping AF comes so I can try again. If AF shows up when it should, my DH will be away on business when I O, but if she comes early it will be before he leaves....... I hate that I probably won't even get to try next cycle because of that :(

My :witch: is due tomorrow. I am definitely not testing today cuz it'll just make me mad.

WHEN I get my :witch: I will most likely be relieved because we can FINALLY try again. I have had cramps and sore bbs all week and I just want this done and over with. Plus we have a date night on Saturday and if I get my AF I can enjoy a few :drunk: !! Of course I would much rather be pregnant but this would be 2nd best ... as if I had any other options!

Good luck to you all! I think a faint line is a BFP because my tests dont even give me Evap lines. I even check them a day later and nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"