Anyone Testing Around 17th???

Overcaffein8d

Reaction score
I have been on the girl diet for 10 weeks now and just did my at-home insemination last night (exactly 36 hrs after my first +Lh). I feel pretty confident that I didn't botch it too badly...now just waiting & praying for a BFP. Anyone plan to test around the 17th who'd like to obsess over possible symptoms with me?? :winkwink:

I have been on the girl diet for 10 weeks now and just did my at-home insemination last night (exactly 36 hrs after my first +Lh). I feel pretty confident that I didn't botch it too badly...now just waiting & praying for a BFP. Anyone plan to test around the 17th who'd like to obsess over possible symptoms with me?? :winkwink:

I will! Let's be obsessive together :flower:

Hey girls,

Thanks for joining me, glad I'm not alone!! I'm only 2dpo so I don't really have any symptoms to speak of...yet?! AF isn't due 'til the 17th, but I'll probably start testing around the 12th. I'm new to this forum so I wasn't allowed a siggy, so: I have 2 boys, am TTC a girl, I'm 35 yrs old, widowed and trying it on my own this time around.

Fingers crossed, that all of our symptoms result in a BFP. Baby Dust to all!!

I'll be testing on the 16th AF is due then. Hope she gets lost somewhere for 9 months hehe. Atm im only 1dpo but my ovaries feel tight now and then. N I feel not well :-( I got a bad headache. Had headache everyday this past week. Only get headaches a few days before AF but she isn't due yet. So fingers crossed for us all. And loads of baby dust to u

I'm testing on the 16th! I'm 4po right now and have no symptoms except being VERY tired! I will definitely be obsessing over every little thing until then though! : )

I'll be testing on the 16th AF is due then. Hope she gets lost somewhere for 9 months hehe. Atm im only 1dpo but my ovaries feel tight now and then. N I feel not well :-( I got a bad headache. Had headache everyday this past week. Only get headaches a few days before AF but she isn't due yet. So fingers crossed for us all. And loads of baby dust to u

Thanks. Hope your headaches turn into a BFP...FC for you!

I'm testing on the 16th! I'm 4po right now and have no symptoms except being VERY tired! I will definitely be obsessing over every little thing until then though! : )

I'm really trying to stay busy so I don't over analyze every little twinge. I'm only 2dpo and am very aware that it is too early for implantation, but I've been experiencing menstrual-like cramps and lower back pain all day. It's also much too soon to be menstrual related...who knows?

Being tired is a symptom...FC that you get your BFP!!

I'll be testing around the 17th, but it depends a bit on symptoms. I have irregular cycles and tend to have lengthier ones, so I'm going to monitor for symptoms in the week before. I don't feel anything yet, but I felt really strong O cramps a few days ago.

AutumnMama,

I too have lengthy & irregular cycles (anywhere from 32 to 47 days). Makes TTC a little harder, but not impossible. Maybe this will be our time!

Hey there!

I'm 6 DPO today and am expecting AF to arrive around the 17th. But... I think she may be gone for the next 8 months! :happydance:

I'm having symptoms like crazy. I'm going to test this weekend (the 12th) and see what news I might have!:winkwink:

Here's hoping for treats not tricks this month!!

FWIW, I started getting weird symptoms on 2DPO as well. They've only increased as time's gone along. It's too early for implantation, but if your body is sensitive to any hormonal changes (like mine) I think it's possible to feel different!

FWIW, I started getting weird symptoms on 2DPO as well. They've only increased as time's gone along. It's too early for implantation, but if your body is sensitive to any hormonal changes (like mine) I think it's possible to feel different!

Thanks. Trying not to get my hopes up. Loved your comment about no tricks only treats!!!:haha: FXd for you that the witch does stay away!! Sending Baby Dust your way! :dust:

If I go by my shortest cycle (29 days) I'm expecting AF on the 17th.If I go by my longest cycle (34 days),AF could come on the 21st.If AF hasn't shown up by the 22nd,I wil definitely test.I've learnt my lesson about testing early,it just hurts too much.

Anyone have any symptoms to report??

I'm only 5dpo today, but so far:

1dpo--menstrual like cramps, twinges (right side), nausea.
2dpo--menstrual like cramps, upper leg pain, nausea, and a general feeling of fullness similar to bloating (can't sleep on tummy)
3dpo--headache in AM, tired (slept 9pm-noon), nausea when hungry--goes away with food, dreams.
4dpo--pinching on left side, tired (slept 9:30pm-7am then, noon-3:30pm), dream about food (woke up super hungry).
5dpo--so far today...nothing but sharp twinges and achy lower back.

Obviously, I can't be sure yet, but I just FEEL like the :witch: won't be paying me a visit for quite a while!:happydance:

I think I'm about 5 or 6 dpi and so far I haven't felt anything. I'm pretty sure I O'd on Oct. 4th, so I'm just waiting at this point. The only think I've felt so far is a slight flushed feeling today in my face which I think is a hormonal thing as I feel something similar around O. It could totally be regular AF stuff though, so I'm not reading into it.

Overcaffein8d, yeah my cycles have always been so crazy, but I'm not at the point where I want to get into all the monitoring. The earliest I would likely test is the 14th, but I'll only test if I have some symptoms. Right now, I'm just mentally willing my nipples to tingle which is something I never thought I'd be doing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->