Anyone Testing Around 17th???

Hello Ladies, I hope I can join your group. AF is due on the 18th. I have all kinds of symptoms, but I always do and nothing has happened, so we will see what happens this time around. Good luck to all of us and baby dust!!!

Hi leti!!

I'm the same exact way, some months I feel every symptom under the sun and nothing. Hopefully a BFP!

I have noticed that some months I may not feel any symptoms at all after O and other months I get sore BBs immediately and no BFP so far. So now I just wait and see. This month I got sore BBs right after ovation and no unusual symptoms so far at 7DPO.
But I had another temp shift which might be nothing because they are actually in my normal post-o range now whole they were lowered the first few days.
I wonder if the prometrium is affecting them. I don't feel different other than that.
It's good to be able to share with someone :)

Hello Ladies, I hope I can join your group. AF is due on the 18th. I have all kinds of symptoms, but I always do and nothing has happened, so we will see what happens this time around. Good luck to all of us and baby dust!!!

Hi leti!!

I'm the same exact way, some months I feel every symptom under the sun and nothing. Hopefully a BFP!

I have noticed that some months I may not feel any symptoms at all after O and other months I get sore BBs immediately and no BFP so far. So now I just wait and see. This month I got sore BBs right after ovation and no unusual symptoms so far at 7DPO.
But I had another temp shift which might be nothing because they are actually in my normal post-o range now whole they were lowered the first few days.
I wonder if the prometrium is affecting them. I don't feel different other than that.
It's good to be able to share with someone :)

Everyone is different, I've heard some women say they felt symptoms 2dpo and some haven't felt anything until 4 or 5 weeks pregnant. So I stopped doing the symptom spotting game a while ago. Hmm, I'm not too sure about the Prometrium affecting the temp. :D. I am currently 11 DPO and caved and just POAS but BFN :dohh:

tooth_fairy,

You are so calm...I'm jealous! :flower: I've been driving myself crazy analyzing symptoms over the past week. Its gotten to the point where it's nearly impossible to think about anything else. So, I'm trying to relax and just let nature do her thing...I'm still writing down everything I notice, but I'm mentally telling myself it's just another type of charting. I haven't tested yet with hpts, not prepared to see a BFN, but I did test yesterday and today with opks that were weirdly +?! I'm thinking I'll hold off testing with hpt until I'm at least 12dpo.

11dpo is still early so there's hope yet. GL to you and thanks for lending some reason to the TWW. :winkwink:

Well ladies I caved and POAS this morning but :bfn: but know if yesterday was implantation bleeding that I tested too early.

Going to test again on 15th or 16th!

Xx

Hi Ladies,
I've been hesitant to join this thread cause I've been trying to not obsess over any possible signs yet...BUT I am also due for AF on the 17th, so what the heck!

This is DH's and my 2nd TTC go-round. It took 9 mos and a magic recipe to finally get our DS. Really hoping this time doesn't take that long. I'm REALLY gonna try and see if AF is late before testing. I hate getting disappointed days before :cry:

FX'ed for everyone!!!

Hi Ladies,
I've been hesitant to join this thread cause I've been trying to not obsess over any possible signs yet...BUT I am also due for AF on the 17th, so what the heck!

This is DH's and my 2nd TTC go-round. It took 9 mos and a magic recipe to finally get our DS. Really hoping this time doesn't take that long. I'm REALLY gonna try and see if AF is late before testing. I hate getting disappointed days before :cry:

FX'ed for everyone!!!

Welcome CutsieCubbie!

Hello ladies,

Doe any of you extremely hungry lately? I been eating like crazy and gained 3 lbs :shrug:

Overcaffein8d,

I hear that you can also test with OPK, since OPKs cannot distinguish between LH and HCG. Getting a positive OPK only confirms that you have either LH or HCG in your system. Soooo Fx'ed for you :)

tooth_fairy,

You are so calm...I'm jealous! :flower: I've been driving myself crazy analyzing symptoms over the past week. Its gotten to the point where it's nearly impossible to think about anything else. So, I'm trying to relax and just let nature do her thing...I'm still writing down everything I notice, but I'm mentally telling myself it's just another type of charting. I haven't tested yet with hpts, not prepared to see a BFN, but I did test yesterday and today with opks that were weirdly +?! I'm thinking I'll hold off testing with hpt until I'm at least 12dpo.

11dpo is still early so there's hope yet. GL to you and thanks for lending some reason to the TWW. :winkwink:

I wasn't always like this, we've been TTC for the past 2 years so I guess I've just learned how to deal with it. Yes, just relax it is so important. About 2 months ago I swear I had all the symptoms but then when my progesterone levels came back it showed that I hadn't even ovulated that month. So, it just goes to show that the mind can be very tricky. Thanks, I sure hope so! I will keep you ladies posted :D

tooth_fairy,

I wasn't always like this, we've been TTC for the past 2 years so I guess I've just learned how to deal with it. Yes, just relax it is so important. About 2 months ago I swear I had all the symptoms but then when my progesterone levels came back it showed that I hadn't even ovulated that month. So, it just goes to show that the mind can be very tricky. Thanks, I sure hope so! I will keep you ladies posted :D

Same here, we've been trying for over a year and I had every symptom from nausea, cramps, backache, sore boobs, you name it.
Are you in any fertility treatment? if so when did you started?
I'm considering it if nothing happens before January.

tooth_fairy,

Same here, we've been trying for over a year and I had every symptom from nausea, cramps, backache, sore boobs, you name it.
Are you in any fertility treatment? if so when did you started?
I'm considering it if nothing happens before January.

Hi Leti,

I was diagnosed with PCOS in February of this year so my doc put me on Metformin and that alone didn't help me so last month he started me on Clomid and I finally ovulated, even though it wasn't a strong ovulation. Who knows keeping my fingers crossed.

I have read that if you are pregnant OPK will be positive but it will take longer for OPK to be positive than a HPT.
I am having cramps today and I feel like AF is coming. :-(

I have read that if you are pregnant OPK will be positive but it will take longer for OPK to be positive than a HPT.

Hmm, I haven't heard that before but again there's lots I haven't heard lol. Let's hope :witch: stays away!!

I am 8dpo & planned to start testing today even though it is way early. But when I got up I totally forgot. I have had cramps for a few days, headaches for about 3 days around 3-4 dpo. I thought I had some smell sensitivity today. Backache today & the past 2 days I think. Today I feel like it is like day 1 or 2 of my period. I feel achy & tired & crampy & back ache. I am hoping for a positive. This is my first clomid cycle.

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone?

I'm a little sad, I cried yesterday and today when I see a mom with their baby. I've never been this emotional but it might be that the wait it getting to me. Over a year trying.

Last night I made a nice dinner to DH and he pop out a bottle of white wine and I said I can't drink just in case I was prego, and he said.... oh you are not!! I almost cried again, and then he said... well you might be or might not but a little wine is not that bad for you.
That stuck with me and made me really sad and doubt that I might be.:cry::cry::cry:

Well I just wanted to vent a little, hope everyone is having a better weekend:coffee:

Well, I've been fooled! I woke up yesterday at the witch had arrived. I was completely surprised (she was 4 days early). I'd hoped it was simply IB at first, but it's definitely not.

Oh well! I'm a little disappointed but not discouraged at all! There's always this month!

I am 8dpo & planned to start testing today even though it is way early. But when I got up I totally forgot. I have had cramps for a few days, headaches for about 3 days around 3-4 dpo. I thought I had some smell sensitivity today. Backache today & the past 2 days I think. Today I feel like it is like day 1 or 2 of my period. I feel achy & tired & crampy & back ache. I am hoping for a positive. This is my first clomid cycle.

Hi beaglemom,

Welcome. You're symptoms sound promising. I'm dying to hear if you tested and what the results were?

Hmm, I haven't heard that before but again there's lots I haven't heard lol. Let's hope :witch: stays away!!

I had heard that Lh tests will continue to test positive after O if conception occurs...just not sure how reliable they are. I am 9dpo today and have gotten a +Lh test everyday since 5dpo. I would think that I just miscalculated O, except that I charted everything (Lh, BBT, CM, CP, symptoms, & even ferning) for a year and three months prior to my first attempt. So I am sure of my cycles and that I O'd on Oct. 4th, AND I have never had more than one Lh surge per cycle. I have simply been taking the tests daily because I usually take them from O til AF for charting purpses. Wasn't expecting to get more positives... definately not normal for me, but not sure if it means pg either??

As for symptoms... Other than a bit of nausea tonight, my symptoms have all but disappeared. Not sure what to think, just keeping myself busy grading papers each evening to preserve my sanity. :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone?

I'm a little sad, I cried yesterday and today when I see a mom with their baby. I've never been this emotional but it might be that the wait it getting to me. Over a year trying.

Last night I made a nice dinner to DH and he pop out a bottle of white wine and I said I can't drink just in case I was prego, and he said.... oh you are not!! I almost cried again, and then he said... well you might be or might not but a little wine is not that bad for you.
That stuck with me and made me really sad and doubt that I might be.:cry::cry::cry:

Well I just wanted to vent a little, hope everyone is having a better weekend:coffee:

Oh Leti,

Your post made me tear up...I am so sorry that you are feeling down atm. Because of the expense of frozen donor vials, I did nothing but chart for over a year to give myself the best chance possible once I stared ttc (and to justify the expense each month until I got my bfp), but there was nothing worse than seeing a new mom with her smiling baby when I wasn't there yet. I'm sure so many of us can relate to feeling discouraged as we WAIT. Hang on to your dream, you'll get there. My heart goes out to you. :hugs2:

Well, I've been fooled! I woke up yesterday at the witch had arrived. I was completely surprised (she was 4 days early). I'd hoped it was simply IB at first, but it's definitely not.

Oh well! I'm a little disappointed but not discouraged at all! There's always this month!

Sorry to hear that MrsGriffison. :flower: Better luck in the next tww.

Tested yesterday with a neg. But it is still early. Continue to be tired, backache, dull cramps. Might test tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->