Anyone testing around 5th March? Join me..

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I'm 2 dpo on 3rd cycle ttc No.2. I've started taking vitex this cycle so this may change my cycle lenght (usually 25 days).
AF due 5th March so gonna try and hold out testing until then.

Anyone else want to wait it out and symptom spot?

I will be testing and 8th March we not trying or preventing but this month have not increased baby dancing as had time off work so am thinking maybe this will be #3

I will be testing around that time, ttc#1 second cycle of clomid today is 1dpo, hoping we all get our bfp...

Im not even sure when Ovulation is due... I have a few different suspected dates now... And I have missed temping the last couple of days :/

Thinking im going to test on the 10th.

FX this is our month.

I've had quite a bit of cramping today, like af type cramps, which I've never had before.

i'm ttc and been using vitex and royal jelly..hoping to have a BFP on 5th of March ������������

Im 2dpo today as well. DH and I are TTC#1 and this is our first cycle. Im testing on March 5! My cycle is 25 days as well! Currently we are only using OPK.

I was planning on testing march 6, that's when af is due, but I usually give in a few days early..

i'm ttc and been using vitex and royal jelly..hoping to have a BFP on 5th of March ������������

What are your reasons for using vitex and royal jelly?

I'm using vitex because my LP is quite short and I think I have low progesterone.

Im 2dpo today as well. DH and I are TTC#1 and this is our first cycle. Im testing on March 5! My cycle is 25 days as well! Currently we are only using OPK.

Have you been tracking your cycles or anything before ttc? We have the same LP. I'm hoping the vitex might extend it by a day or so.

I'm testing around then Im 4dpo today. Hope we all get positive tests this month! X

I'm using vitex because my LP is quite short and I think I have low progesterone.

Im using vitex for the same reason like you. I made a research and found that royal jelly improves the quality of the egg..and found loads of success stories about it no harm of trying hope it works for me O:)O:)

Im using vitex for the same reason like you. I made a research and found that royal jelly improves the quality of the egg..and found loads of success stories about it no harm of trying hope it works for me O:)O:)

Might look into royal jelly. I'm also taking vitamin B6.

I had a bit of cramping last night and this morning. Similar to AF cramps but not as painful.

How's everyone else getting on?

Have you been tracking your cycles or anything before ttc? We have the same LP. I'm hoping the vitex might extend it by a day or so.

I have tracked my cycle over the past year, im always 25 days with the exception that I had to go to the ER, which made my cycle 29 days, but the next month it went right back to the 25 days. This is the first time I tried OPK this month. Hubby seems to think that we will get pregnant the first time around, Im not certain of that. I would be on :cloud9: if that happened.

Might look into royal jelly. I'm also taking vitamin B6.

Yes try the Royal Jelly it contains vitamins A, all the B-vitamins, C, D and E:thumbup:

last night I'm having cramps and feel like I'm hungry but I'm not I don't know very weird feeling.. and it does a bit feel like I'm having period.. hope not.. I really want to have BFP on March :)

I gave in and tested today at 10 dpo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member