• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

anyone testing around April 13th?

I am so anxious is anyone else? I test on the April 13, 2014 and I have had twinges and some lower back pain noted and some different feeling in breast, but not like pregnancy symptom's. I am sure its to early but I want this so bad.. So bad that I maybe thinking into this too much. Anyone else feel this way?

Il be testing around 14th my AF is due the 19th I have super short cycles! With my previous pregnancy I used a first response test and I got a BFP seven days before my AF was due so I will be using same brand again.

:hi: hi everyone, :dust:

You were able to get a test 7 days before... that is awesome, I actually have my ovulation before day 14 according to my cervical discharge, I had it the 26, 27, 28, showed the Egg white, sorry not trying to gross on the 29th, you out did the baby dance on the 29th and the 30th... So now its only been a week and I am so over thinking this, I know as I want this so bad, I have two children at 12 years old and 5 and I don't remembering being this worried about getting pregnant. So I believe I ovulated around day 12... if anyone has any suggestions or to make me stop thinking so much that would be great. Oh my cervix is low and soft. :wacko:

Hey ladies! TMI but I have a question, so I never thought I got EWCM, but today (after bding) I noticed these little globs in my panties, it definitely wasn't hubbys, I checked it and sure enough it stretched like mr fantastic ;) so does this mean I am ovulating, or about to? Normally have a 32-33 day cycle, thought yesterday was the big day but now im not so sure. Im on cd19.

That is a great idea! But I feel like I'd beg, then sneak out and purchase more if he didn't give them to me!

I know I would beg him till he gave in and I would probably go get more before I had to beg. I dont have any in the house so im hoping that I will have some will power.

I am planning on testing around the same time as you ladies. This is our first cycle ttc #2. I am not sure how long my luteal phase is as I wasn't paying much attention to my cycles before this month. I am 5 dpo today. We fell pregnant with our daughter our first month of trying and I got my BFP at 11 dpo. My 31st birthday is on April 9th, so I am hoping to see a second line on a FRER :) If no BFP, I'll probably test every other morning after that. Good luck and :dust: to us all!

That is a great idea! But I feel like I'd beg, then sneak out and purchase more if he didn't give them to me!

I definitely would! Dollar Tree is too close to my house to not be tempted to run out for a few $1 tests.

Hey ladies! TMI but I have a question, so I never thought I got EWCM, but today (after bding) I noticed these little globs in my panties, it definitely wasn't hubbys, I checked it and sure enough it stretched like mr fantastic ;) so does this mean I am ovulating, or about to? Normally have a 32-33 day cycle, thought yesterday was the big day but now im not so sure. Im on cd19.

Everyone is different. A lot of ladies have the EWCM a couple of days BEFORE the egg drop, but I'm pretty sure I only get it *when* I'm O'ing. Either way, I'd venture to say you either ARE ovulating or are about to, so get to BDing :)

For some reason more this month I am feeling so impatient. 6-7 more days till testing. I dont want to test early. I dont think I could get a + even if.
I have been having mild cramping since O, and for the last 3 days my bb are sore, actually just my right one is sore and tingling.

The TWW is WAY to long.

Yeah, I'm 2dpo and just used a cheapie. :blush: I'm absolutely ridiculous!

I definitely would! Dollar Tree is too close to my house to not be tempted to run out for a few $1 tests.

Everyone is different. A lot of ladies have the EWCM a couple of days BEFORE the egg drop, but I'm pretty sure I only get it *when* I'm O'ing. Either way, I'd venture to say you either ARE ovulating or are about to, so get to BDing :)

Thank you! We are definitely bding as much as possible. .. CM was sticky today, dOes this mean o's over?

Well I just tested and got a BFN. I was really trying to wait 4 more days but af is due the 12 so I was thinking that I could get at least a slight faint line 4 days prior to af but nope,
I guess it could still happen but im pretty sure im out this time, so come on AF so we can start another cycle

good luck to you all, lots of Babydust

I'm due on the 14th! I plan to test Tuesday or Wednesday, if AF hasn't shown up by then :)

Oh Tennessee you still have a chance! Welcome kmpssbl! I think my testings being pushed back to the 15th now :( I cant wait to start seeing BFPs! Anyone else start testing yet?

Thank you for the welcome (man, this place is so much better than TheBump...lol).

I actually tested this morning. I got a BFP! :D Gonna test again in a couple days though just to make sure!

Yay!! Congrats! The pregnancy forums on here are great too, I was on the whole 8 months of pregnancy on to the NICU preemie and baby sections with my first :) love to see test progression pics too you should post yours :)

Thanks! I actually posted a pic in 2 other threads, but no harm in posting it again ;)

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/Mustang26/IMG_20140410_073115_516-1_zps42511a5c.jpg

Thank you for the welcome (man, this place is so much better than TheBump...lol).

I actually tested this morning. I got a BFP! :D Gonna test again in a couple days though just to make sure!

Congrats!! <3

Why not everyone here loves to see pregnancy tests :) so im 3 dpo, dull cramping earlier which in another thread was determined was good:haha: but now I'm definitely feeling pain/cramps in my back and ovary area on the same side as ovulation.. hope this doesn't mean im ovulating even later than I thought..or maybe its all good signs? I have no idea. :/

I'm new to online forums and posted in another thread where people were testing in April! I'm on a 32-35 day cycle. Today is day 33, I tested and it was BFN. Going to Test Again on April 13th!! Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations H & H 9months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"