Anyone testing around feb 10th?

hello_kitty

Reaction score
Dh and I dtd early this morning (like 2 am). We are not actively ttc but ntnp. I happen to ovulate tomorrow. Been having cramps and pressure and bloating. I will be testing around feb 10, possibly even a few days after to get an accurate answer. If im not pregnant this time, we'll probably hold off until after summer to actively ttc. Anyone in the same boat?

I'm testing Feb 10th! I'll happily wait with you :)
First round TTC for us we kinda NTNP for early January and didn't get pregnant and the moment my AF showed up I realized how much I had wanted it to be positive. So as soon as this cycle geared up we have been BD as many times as possible. I'm pretty sure hubby is thrilled. LOL

Really hoping for a BFP!

I'm testing Feb 10th! I'll happily wait with you :)
First round TTC for us we kinda NTNP for early January and didn't get pregnant and the moment my AF showed up I realized how much I had wanted it to be positive. So as soon as this cycle geared up we have been BD as many times as possible. I'm pretty sure hubby is thrilled. LOL

Really hoping for a BFP!

How exciting! Good luck to you! Ive been in similar situations before had my hopes up, even started going baby crazy only to have af show up. So im trying to play it cool this time.

I'm planning to test 12th or 13th feb if AF doesn't arrive first. Close enough to join you, ladies? :)
This is our second cycle NTNP/TTC for #1 so we weren't trying too hard. We only managed to BD 3 days before O. Hoping that'll be enough!

Hi skycastles,

I think I'll be testing around the same time too to be sure I get a missed period.

Last time we only dtd once and got pregnant with my son, so nothings impossible. Same with this time, we only dtd once, so we shall see what happens.

Anyone feel any different? I am pretty sure O day has passed but im still fetting mild cramps and pressure.

Hi skycastles,

I think I'll be testing around the same time too to be sure I get a missed period.

Last time we only dtd once and got pregnant with my son, so nothings impossible. Same with this time, we only dtd once, so we shall see what happens.

Anyone feel any different? I am pretty sure O day has passed but im still fetting mild cramps and pressure.

I have no idea what to think to be honest. I was sure I had O'd but my stupid OPK is still stuck on a flashing smiley face and hasn't switched to a solid smiley. I do have very mild cramping/pain though.

So who knows! We plan to just keep BD-ing until AF gets here or I test! Ha ha

Fingers crossed for a BFP!!

I didnt use an opk, just based off symptoms especially the cramps. The 2ww always feels like a long time.

Babyforiris - sounds like a plan! :haha:
I haven't used opks before.. I temped during my ewcm stage this cycle, but it's more to know if I'll be expecting my period during my holiday next month. I am, so all the more reason to really hope for a bfp, lol.
Hello kitty - An online calculator says implantion will most likely occur between 1-4Feb for me, so maybe I'll be symptom spotting after that :) For now, I've just been fatigued for the past week.

Can I join you lovely ladies? Af is due 10th February! (I think)
This is my 2nd cycle after having my daughter, who took almost 2 years of ntnp :)

Currently ttc but oh wants to take the ntnp route!

So here I am waiting it out!

May I also join? AF isnt due till the 15th but due to long LP, my tracker says i can test as early as the 12th... 2dpo currently with fingers crossed

Welcome ladies! The waiting game is hard. I cant help but symptom spot. I have this constant pressure in lower ab, and last night while sitting I felt this twitch. Trying to relax and not think about it too much. Now that O day is over, is anyone still having cramps or pressure?

I'm having like a preassure/ bloated feeling along my knicker line along with little cramps, but I got this last month and af turned up so starting to wonder if this is the new norm for me after having my lo x

I had strong cramps and lower back pain for about 3 hours around noon.. it seems to have faded now but kinda sorta really hoping it was implantation.... but dont want to get too excited or ahead of myself.

Hi lucysmith and mommyhopeful! :flower:
I've been feeling a dull ache/ bloated feeling in my bladder/uterus area since yesterday. That's 4-5dpo so I can hardly consider it a symptom, but we'll see :)
I'm starting to feel breast tenderness/ fullness too. Last month I had the most terrible tenderness at 7dpo but it was gone by 14dpo so I think this is just PMS.

Im having breast tenderness too, although barely. Guess only time will give us an ans...

I had strong cramps and lower back pain for about 3 hours around noon.. it seems to have faded now but kinda sorta really hoping it was implantation.... but dont want to get too excited or ahead of myself.

I see you hun....can i join you ladies AF is due on 12th so finger crossed...
I really am trying to avoid noticing the symptoms as last month they got to me and i could swear that i was pregnant but got a neg and AF showed up :nope:

I see you hun....can i join you ladies AF is due on 12th so finger crossed...
I really am trying to avoid noticing the symptoms as last month they got to me and i could swear that i was pregnant but got a neg and AF showed up :nope:

I'm in the same boat. I symptom spotted last cycle and had just about convinced myself I was pregnant and then AF showed up. I'm trying really hard not to this time around but I can't help it, totally suffering from the gas issue and having mild cramping and twinges. I'm about 6 DPO out...but who knows. I'm too scared to get my hopes up too much. I just have to get through then week and pray for a positive next week.

:dust: for everyone. Hoping we all get the results we are hoping for.

Yeah its super rough now. Woke up around 3 this morning feeling nauseous as all hell... and thats not a normal cycle symptom for me... really trying not to symptom spot now... getting harder... if i had implantation yesterday is it even possible to have symptoms today? im only 3dpo.....

Hi yes we are the same. I'm due my period on the 8th so it will be around that time il be testing. We're the exact same situation as you not actively trying and if not pregnant I think we will also wait until summer sort of time. I ovulate around the 22nd so think I can maybe test around the 6th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->