Anyone testing between Apr. 10 and 13?

JaymeeBee

Mom of two girls!
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm due for AF on Apr 12th, I will be testing on the 10th (cuz I hate waiting) and if neg and AF doesn't show right on the 12th I will be testing again on 13th. Until then I'm going to try and not symptom spot too much, but man is it ever hard not to.

yep I'll be testing around then, I'm 1dpo today (at the latest anyway) so am gonna try hold out til the 13th as I have a 15-16 day lp. And its my bday on the 14th so wanna know by then lol

Hi TickTock,

I hope we both get good news next month! I've never tried so hard to have a baby before, so hopefully all my hard work pays off LOL. That would be so cool if you got a positive test on or around your birthday.

I'm throwing Birthday Baby Dust your way. ;)

Im due on the 11th so going to try and wait until then to text but its our first attempt so reckon my resolve will weaken and I will start testing a few days before that.

sounds like we're all newbies! This is my first proper month too so its hard to know what to look for and to resist testing early lol

my cycles vary so not sure when I'll be due on cos my body likes to trick me :wacko:

Baby dust to us all!!

hey girls, ok i far from a newbie been TTC number 3 for 18 months now :hissy: but im sooooooo glad u girls are here and we have this new room HOW COOL!
ok so im actually due af on the 10th (4dpo today i chart :)) and will be testing on 10th if no show, iv done this so long now i cnt test early anymore its hearbreaking, but girls it WILL be our month :winkwink:

testing April 10 as it's hubby's b-day and I OVed between March 26 and March 29. I'm on CD18 of a 30 day cycle with AF due April 12. It's so hard not to symptom spot. I'm cramping again like I did when I got pregnant before that and I swear it was instant as in right after we finished bumping uglies. How bizarre.

Wow...I'm in better spirits now after reading these posts! to all of us WTT (waiting to test) in April, I have my fingers crossed for us. Please Dear God don't let my Aunt Flo visit on the 12th, she's been nothing but a pain (literally) for far far too long LOL.

Hello ladies I am testing on 10th April

Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for us all :thumbup:

Hi girls, im due to test around the 11th of april, hope we can all share our stats !:happydance:

Hi I'm new here and TTC baby number 3 - First month since stopping contraception and figure it may be harder than last 2 as I'm older now (35) so getting to grips with all the abbreviations and so on. I am due period on 7th April and have no clue about ovulation time? I had serious dizzy turn, hot flushes and headache all night on Friday (26th) So could that be ovulation? I need to get more in tune with my body to know what to look out for.

I'm not buying any tests until next 7th, when I'm due. Good luck girls.

Hey girlies...
I will be testingon the 13th if :witch: does not arrive as she is due on the 11th April.

SSBD to all and good luck hope we get our :bfp:

Hey everyone

can i join u all - AF due on the 12th and no doubt i'l be testing early...prob on the 11th!!

x

Hi I'm new here and TTC baby number 3 - First month since stopping contraception and figure it may be harder than last 2 as I'm older now (35) so getting to grips with all the abbreviations and so on. I am due period on 7th April and have no clue about ovulation time? I had serious dizzy turn, hot flushes and headache all night on Friday (26th) So could that be ovulation? I need to get more in tune with my body to know what to look out for.

I'm not buying any tests until next 7th, when I'm due. Good luck girls.

I'm just wondering if you had any other symptoms on the 26th, like increased EWCM (egg white cervical mucus), breast tenderness, etc... For me and I'm only speaking for myself these are my telltale symptoms that I am about to or have ovulated:

- increased sex drive
- hot flashes
- tender breasts
- increased EWCM (which is clear and stretchy and usually in such an abundance I have to wear a pantyliner at that time)
- some slight, but noticeable abdominal cramping
- headache

Good Luck Sweetheart!

Hey everyone

can i join u all - AF due on the 12th and no doubt i'l be testing early...prob on the 11th!!

x

Of course! the more the merrier, I'm also due for AF on the 12th.

Jaymee;

Right now I'm throwing the following symptoms:

-- Increased libido (but I was a raging hornball while pregnant as well, like OMG)
-- Creamy CM but it's a swamp down there. No real EWCM.
-- Sensitive nipples
-- mild headaches
-- irritability
-- abdominal cramping

totally forgot to add:

-- Fatigue
-- and last night I went to bed dizzy AND nauseous.

Sounds promising Klandagi, how many days past the big O are you? I was insanely horny when I was pregnant too, probably the most I have ever been in my life. Right now I have no CM it kind of comes and goes the last few days, but when I have it, it is creamy or lotiony and there is lots of it.

Baby Dust for both of us!

Right now between 2 and 5 DPO. Some sites say I OVed on the 26th others say the 29th. It's crazy crazy crazy how things change. Last pregnancy I was crampy, creamy CM, and my hubby was all "oh my oh my, I think I could get used to you like this" LOL! Fingers crossed. Hopefully it's not just my mind playing tricks. Baby dust in copious amounts to us all!

Hi Jaymee, Yes increased sex drive - (just on Friday 26th) tender breasts, not sure about CM, never check or monitor. If I did OV it sounds like it may have been on the 25/26th.
I may be 5/6 DPO now then. So how do I feel now? Like I may come on any day tbh. Lower back cramps and normal aching that I associate with period arriving. Nothing amazing but I have noticed something different, before I came on this site and read about it, my sense of smell is so heightened. I can even smell 'me' if you know what I mean.

Hmm it's funny that you actually get to know your body properly at the age of 35 - I was so blase and naive when I had my other 2 kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->