Anyone testing jan 31st?! :)

BRIT1416

Reaction score
I think and pray today is ovulation day and period is due feb 2 going to really try hard this month to hold out until at least jan 31. My hubby birthday is that day and would love to surprise him with a BFP :winkwink: fingers crossed!

Meeee!!! I think I ovulated on 17th Jan... I'm hoping for my bfp too!!!! I have a really good n positive feeling about this month! This is my first month TTC for baby #1... Good luck to you hun! Let's keep each other updated on here with hopefully bfps...it would be soo nice if you get your bfp on your husband's bday!! All the best xoxo

What hpts are you planning on using???

Aww congrats on TTC your first :) motherhood is absolutely wonderful! I am going to use first response those were the one I used with all 3 of my babies :) and only have two so I don't get to crazy with testing early!:haha:

Yes let's keep each other updated :) I'm kinda 50/50 this cycle kinda had a wacky cycle but hope we timed everything right :) going to try not to get to crazy symptom spotting but it's so hard not to:winkwink:

I'm really just taking TTC day by day, it's so exciting though!!! I can imagine how amazing motherhood is!! I also hope me and my husband have bd at the right times :)

For some reason I'm not a fan of the first response tests, as I have had evap lines & thin grey lines on them that make me sometimes confused!! I'm gonna take a lines pregnant test then clear blue digi if my first hot is bfp hahahah I have already planned it out... Ttc craziness!!!! :)

Hey! I will be testing Jan 31 as well:) My AF is due around Feb 1-3

Meeee!!! I think I ovulated on 17th Jan... I'm hoping for my bfp too!!!! I have a really good n positive feeling about this month! This is my first month TTC for baby #1... Good luck to you hun! Let's keep each other updated on here with hopefully bfps...it would be soo nice if you get your bfp on your husband's bday!! All the best xoxo[/QUOTE

Congrats on your first month TTC:) Good luck to you!

I think and pray today is ovulation day and period is due feb 2 going to really try hard this month to hold out until at least jan 31. My hubby birthday is that day and would love to surprise him with a BFP :winkwink: fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed you are ovulating!! That would be a wonderful bday present for sure:)

I will be testing then too if i can hold off that long lol. I think i o'd early this month 15th so fx and good luck to everyone.

Hi Ladies!! I am testing Jan 31st s well. Not sure I can hold out that long!! haha
My hubby and I have 3 kids and have been ntnp #4. Good luck to all of you:)

Hi girls!

I'll be testing from 1st Feb onwards. If I can wait that long!!

This is out 2nd cycle TTC, 1st cycle charting/temping/testing. Hoping to conceive baby no.1 !!

Its CD35 for me and I've just ovulated - super super late. I thought I ovulated on 7th Jan but looking back I didnt. Those OPKs were definitely not positive once I saw my positives today and yesterday!!!.... Ive had +OPKs for the last 36hours with EWCM so I'm saying I ovulated on Tuesday 20th Jan.

I'll be testing 12dpo unless AF gets me before hand :witch:

Good luck to you all! I'd love to hear some more stories :)

Fingers crossed you are ovulating!! That would be a wonderful bday present for sure:)

Hello! :) I really hope today it happened :) tmrw morning will tell tho...hope to finally see that temp shift :)

Hi Ladies!! I am testing Jan 31st s well. Not sure I can hold out that long!! haha
My hubby and I have 3 kids and have been ntnp #4. Good luck to all of you:)

I have 3 kids as well :) my baby just turned one and my baby fever is going crazy!:haha:

Hello everyone!!! So excited to have lots of ladies who will be testing around the same day!!! I sure hope I can stay strong and wait so I don't drive myself crazy seeing BFN... Last cycle it was so hard seeing those BFN.. I'm a very impatient person :haha:

I will be testing sometime between January 29th and the 31st! I am supposed to start my period on February 1st but I haven't decided exactly when I want to test.

This is my husband and my first month ttc and we are so excited to start a family!

I am so anxious already, I just want to know :)

I will be testing sometime between January 29th and the 31st! I am supposed to start my period on February 1st but I haven't decided exactly when I want to test.

This is my husband and my first month ttc and we are so excited to start a family!

I am so anxious already, I just want to know :)

Congrats!! :) and agreed the TWW is seems to just drag on!

This feesl like the longest TWW ever. All i can think about is testing lol. I know there is no point this early but still...

Ok so this morning I still have not gotten a temp spike :wacko: I have no idea what's going on! My cervix is high and a tad firm but would say more soft.. Watery cm.. Cramps like my period is on its way.. Had brown spotting with some pink the last few days.. I took a test this am and a white line came up right away.. Ive never had a white line show up... Can u ladies see anything or am I crazy? What does a white line mean??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
Here is the color version

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts