Anyone testing June 6-10?

Testing 6-7th of June... 7th of June is my Birthday, would be fab to get a BFP :) x

capegirl7 and mommy2234, this digital test that I bought from Walgreens says to test on the longest day of your cycle. for example mine goes until day 32, so I will test on June 11th if no AF.

It also says to test no longer than 19 days after the last BD.

I know i need to wait to test considering im only 8DPO and thinking i'm out for this cycle because I got a BFN and my cramping and wierd twinges have completely gone away today. I am going to wait until I'm 11DPO and do a FRER. That will be this Sunday, I will let you know :)

Ugh, Im going crazy!!
10po today, tested at 7dpo and got what looks like a pos ... tested again at 8dpo, two negs and a pos ... yesterday, pos, but i think its an evap
DH says to.wait until monday and test again. If im preg, i should have nice, dark lines by mon ... But im so impatient!!!

Ugh, Im going crazy!!
10po today, tested at 7dpo and got what looks like a pos ... tested again at 8dpo, two negs and a pos ... yesterday, pos, but i think its an evap
DH says to.wait until monday and test again. If im preg, i should have nice, dark lines by mon ... But im so impatient!!!

Crossing my fingers for you! I hope you get it!

Count me in too, my AF is due on the 7th June, this will be our first month of trying - not feeling it though :-( as started to spot today.

capegirl7 and mommy2234, this digital test that I bought from Walgreens says to test on the longest day of your cycle. for example mine goes until day 32, so I will test on June 11th if no AF.

It also says to test no longer than 19 days after the last BD.

Longest day? What does that mean?

Had slight brown in my cm yesterday...we were out and about at a car show, and had to use the porta potty.

Fxxx that it was implantation!! I'm really hopeful this month is our month! Gonna know for sure in a couple days!!!

Hi all....
Im testing 8th.... as AF is due 9th... :winkwink:
Only thing diffrent is lots more cm and restless nights... x FX

Yep yep, I'm in the same boat. AF is due the 8th, but I tested today just to see...it came out negative:( I'm exceedingly impatient!

I'm in :)...AF due June 7th but as I got my POAS addiction fix in the mail today with 25 ic I have a feeling I will be testing through the weekend :)...although not really feeling like this is my month--felt some signals for a few days but now feeling like AF may be coming. This is our second month ttc since my endo lap in March...

here's to hoping for bfp for everyone!

I'm in :)...AF due June 7th but as I got my POAS addiction fix in the mail today with 25 ic I have a feeling I will be testing through the weekend :)...although not really feeling like this is my month--felt some signals for a few days but now feeling like AF may be coming. This is our second month ttc since my endo lap in March...

The month you get pregnant is usually the one when you feel like you won't be... :)

Ive been calculating my ovulation on my calender working out when i am most fertile which was just over a week ago.
My period is ALWAYS on time on the 8th of every month.
yesterday morning i had been having horrible cramps in my lower abodinum with really light watery blood, which is exactly a week before my period is due.
Is this implantation or is it me being body concious?

Then today its like dark dark mahogny brown but watery pink when i wipe.
1 tampon could last me the full day if not 2 days!
This is my 2nd day of spotting and its even lighter next to nothing there and deep deep mohogany brown!
Is this how it was with you?
This is nothing like a period
Im so anxious and impatient

I just nipped out this morning to the chemist and got an early responce preg test and i got a bfn! BUT like everyone keeps saying it might be too early... maybe i should just wait til when my AF is actually due next tuesday and wait and see fingers crossed! what do u think?xx ..

Btw, it was pink spotting. not brown like I usually have before af. Is there still hope for me? I'm 9dpo.

YES! OMG! 9dpo spottig is most likely not AF but implantation! And as log as it's just a little bit and it's light brown or pink then it could very well be implantation!! Also it most likely means you can test in 3-4 days because if implantation is happening now then hcg build up will probably be enough for a test in 3-4 days. Some people even 2.

Im exactly in the same boat as you!!!
AF due to 8th June, started spotting Yday morning and a tiny bit today as well defo doesnt feel like AF, took a test this morning but came back bfn!
im so impatient i know i took it too early:dohh: going to try again next week when AF is due. as i am never ever ever early ever or late always on time. x

The month you get pregnant is usually the one when you feel like you won't be... :)

I hope this is true, coz I really feel im out this month. Had spotting 10 & 11dpo but not today at 12dpo. Think AF is on her way.....

I hope this is true, coz I really feel im out this month. Had spotting 10 & 11dpo but not today at 12dpo. Think AF is on her way.....

surely if the spotting has stopped then it cant be your AF hun it must be IB!! :) x

surely if the spotting has stopped then it cant be your AF hun it must be IB!! :) x

I spotted once last month on day AF was due.....AF arrived 3 days late.......so im paranoid now that the spotting is just AF getting ready.

I spotted once last month on day AF was due.....AF arrived 3 days late.......so im paranoid now that the spotting is just AF getting ready.

well baby dust to you huni!
How many days til u AF did u say? x

well baby dust to you huni!
How many days til u AF did u say? x

Thanks hun, AF due tomoz. Have you tested yet? I used a FRER the other day and I think I saw a very faint pink line and OH did but it was out of the time frame so Im thinking it was an evap. I used a IC this morn and a clear BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->