• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone testing June 6-10?

I'm in :)...AF due June 7th but as I got my POAS addiction fix in the mail today with 25 ic I have a feeling I will be testing through the weekend :)...although not really feeling like this is my month--felt some signals for a few days but now feeling like AF may be coming. This is our second month ttc since my endo lap in March...

here's to hoping for bfp for everyone!

The month you get pregnant is usually the one when you feel like you won't be... :)

I hope this is true, coz I really feel im out this month. Had spotting 10 & 11dpo but not today at 12dpo. Think AF is on her way.....

surely if the spotting has stopped then it cant be your AF hun it must be IB!! :) x

I spotted once last month on day AF was due.....AF arrived 3 days late.......so im paranoid now that the spotting is just AF getting ready.

well baby dust to you huni!
How many days til u AF did u say? x

Thanks hun, AF due tomoz. Have you tested yet? I used a FRER the other day and I think I saw a very faint pink line and OH did but it was out of the time frame so Im thinking it was an evap. I used a IC this morn and a clear BFN.

I just nipped out this morning to the chemist and got an early responce preg test and i got a bfn! BUT like everyone keeps saying it might be too early... maybe i should just wait til when my AF is actually due next tuesday and wait and see fingers crossed! what do u think?xx .. Good luck for tomor thou honey! i keep hearing these cheap tests are rubbish and to stick to clearblue digital as they are the most accurate cheap tests evaporate so becareful ! keep me updated! x

I know....I have 3 FRER and 1 CB digi ( my bros gf works at a chemist so she gets them for me cheap thank god!! lol) Guna try with a FRER in the morn I think....I duno im so nervous may just leave it a week and then if AF still hasnt arrived do a test.

I defo think it may be slightly to early for you.....maybe do another Sunday morning? What are your cycles like tho? Are you ever late? Are you regular?

I know....I have 3 FRER and 1 CB digi ( my bros gf works at a chemist so she gets them for me cheap thank god!! lol) Guna try with a FRER in the morn I think....I duno im so nervous may just leave it a week and then if AF still hasnt arrived do a test.

I defo think it may be slightly to early for you.....maybe do another Sunday morning? What are your cycles like tho? Are you ever late? Are you regular?

Thats what i mean hun i AF every single 8th of every month never a day early/late always on time its super strange!
sorry for (tmi) but if necessary i wouldnt even have to wear a tamp if i didnt want to i cud easily use a sheet of loo roll, thats how light it is but dark in colour.
I was too egar im going to wait til the 8th and test again. fingers crossed!!! :D xx

Hi all! this is our 7th cycle of trying and to be honest this month I've been BLEH and we havent really tried but did have sex around O-day so will still be testing. Last month I was 6 days late so I'm either due for AF on the 6th of June or the 11-12th of June. Hope I get my BFP it's seems so hard to catch since I M/C in December and July 20th is my due date so I only have this cycle or the next to get pregnancy before then.

Wish me luck please girls :)

Thats what i mean hun i AF every single 8th of every month never a day early/late always on time its super strange!
sorry for (tmi) but if necessary i wouldnt even have to wear a tamp if i didnt want to i cud easily use a sheet of loo roll, thats how light it is but dark in colour.
I was too egar im going to wait til the 8th and test again. fingers crossed!!! :D xx

Hahaha that made me laugh!! My periods are normally heavy for two days then they trail off. What about any symptoms? I had cramps at around 5/6dpo this month which was unusual. Then (sorry tmi) I became very windy ( farting) and now I have a bad head and lower back ache. Today I had my usual sandwich of cheese and salad on brown bread and I had one bite and spat it out as it made me feel so sick!Trying not to stress and symptom spot this month but its hard.

Hi all! this is our 7th cycle of trying and to be honest this month I've been BLEH and we havent really tried but did have sex around O-day so will still be testing. Last month I was 6 days late so I'm either due for AF on the 6th of June or the 11-12th of June. Hope I get my BFP it's seems so hard to catch since I M/C in December and July 20th is my due date so I only have this cycle or the next to get pregnancy before then.

Your dates are very similar to mine. I mc Dec 20th and my due date was the 17th of July the day before my ds1 3rd birthday so I won't ever forget. Been struggling since then to get my bfp. This month just feel so bleh too and I really want to get my bfp before I would have been due. Fx this is our month!

Hahaha that made me laugh!! My periods are normally heavy for two days then they trail off. What about any symptoms? I had cramps at around 5/6dpo this month which was unusual. Then (sorry tmi) I became very windy ( farting) and now I have a bad head and lower back ache. Today I had my usual sandwich of cheese and salad on brown bread and I had one bite and spat it out as it made me feel so sick!Trying not to stress and symptom spot this month but its hard.

LOL windy pops!
i keep burping but not out of the bottom just yet hehe!
Im more tired than usual tend to use the loo a little more as well, but like u said im trying not to symptom spot either arrghh its so hard! i think im mentally pregnant! xx

Your dates are very similar to mine. I mc Dec 20th and my due date was the 17th of July the day before my ds1 3rd birthday so I won't ever forget. Been struggling since then to get my bfp. This month just feel so bleh too and I really want to get my bfp before I would have been due. Fx this is our month!

Good luck hun, everyone says "take it easy, relax and it will happen" this month I've been super relaxed and not thought of it. So hopefully stress free TTC works. :dust: to you xxx

I'm due AF on the 9th Also, I will test June 6th too!!, it is my birthday then so I am hoping for a Birthday BFP.

AF due 7-9 (26-28cd) but I was tempted to test this morning at 9dpo, bfn :(

Still haven't given up hope yet, got a long work weekend so that will keep my mind off things until I test again on Monday.

Still very hopeful!!!

Ill join. AF on the 6th of June. Only symptoms (if it now is a symptom) is light bleeding and sensitive boobs on 1th of June.

I'm due to test on June 11th...I'm hoping to hold out until then. I feel very odd today, lightheaded and just weird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30desperate2c
capegirl7 and mommy2234, this digital test that I bought from Walgreens says to test on the longest day of your cycle. for example mine goes until day 32, so I will test on June 11th if no AF.

It also says to test no longer than 19 days after the last BD.

Originally posted by Mommy2234
Longest day? What does that mean?

Longest day means the longest you've had to wait for a period. Usually the doctors and websites mention it to be 28 - 32 days cycle. for example, some people have to wait for day 36 which is not normal.

I'll be testing on the 9th June, its also my birthday so a BFP would be a fantastic birthday present!

BABY DUST TO ALL XXX

my birthdays the 10th and AF due the 10th so am testing then sooo nervous......hope we both get BFP be the best bday presents :D xxx

:dust: xxx

Yey!! Will be best Birthday present ever for both of us! Good Luck! xxx

I'll be testing on the 9th June, its also my birthday so a BFP would be a fantastic birthday present!

BABY DUST TO ALL XXX

my birthdays the 10th and AF due the 10th so am testing then sooo nervous......hope we both get BFP be the best bday presents :D xxx

:dust: xxx

Yey!! Will be best Birthday present ever for both of us! Good Luck! xxx

i know how amazing would it be! thanks hun GL to you aswell ul have to keep me updated! FX for us both :) xxx

I wasn't supposed to test until the 8th but I caved and tested yesterday with a IC and saw a very very faint shadow. So I tested again this am with a IC and BFN but since I had pee in a cup already, I dipped a FRER and got a :bfp:
Lots and Lots of :dust::dust::dust: for you ladies!

I wasn't supposed to test until the 8th but I caved and tested yesterday with a IC and saw a very very faint shadow. So I tested again this am with a IC and BFN but since I had pee in a cup already, I dipped a FRER and got a :bfp:

YAY!! Congrats!! Do you have a pic? You know how much we love seeing pee sticks lol. I'm so happy you got your bfp! Have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

YAY!! Congrats!! Do you have a pic? You know how much we love seeing pee sticks lol. I'm so happy you got your bfp! Have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Yes but get your glasses out! TY so much.005.jpg

Yes but get your glasses out! TY so much.View attachment 215700

Don't need glasses! I totally see it!! Did it show up right away? That's so great!

yep! But IC was neg today and slight pos yesterday. I will POAS again tomorrow and go in for BETAS on Monday because I'm at a higher risk for eptopic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"