anyone testing mid June? let's be friends

mumttc92

Reaction score
Testing mid june! Due roughly 19th. Need some 2ww friends!
Not actively trying but who knows? Could take just 1!

Comment when your testing.
Lets keep each other company 😙

me! i'm testing on the 15th if af doesn't arrive this thursday, the 11th. i'm trying my best to max out the waiting.

How hard is it?!?! Hahaah!
Fingers crossed for us hey!
I hate waiting �� but i cant be bothered going to do a blood test early so i may as well wait for AF. She usually shows up on the day, so a wait is not going to be fun ��

going on a beach trip on from 11-14th, so i'm hoping that will keep me distracted. imagine the horror if af came and i'm in a swimsuit though, haha.

Me. I'm testing around the 16th. I'm a little nervous though.

Yeah I keep telling my partner that I think I'm pregnant again. He's worried just as much as I am. The last one ended at 14 weeks. I keep getting symptoms of pregnancy but not sure if I am just imagining it. Same here I don't have any test at the moment. I did a test last week and it was negative

Fingers crossed for us all! Yes a holiday will help! My holiday isnt for another 2 weeks.
so if i get af ill be in bali, in a swimsuit in pain! :( lets hope ill have a tiny lil hooman in there :)

Ahhh. I wish you could test the day after ovulation

I'm due for my next period between the 16th-18th. I should wait to test until then, of course... but I'm barely keeping myself from testing now. lol

I'm due for my next period between the 16th-18th. I should wait to test until then, of course... but I'm barely keeping myself from testing now. lol

Same here. I'm having to stop myself. I'm starting to think that I'm not pregnant. Mostly because it was once and he didn't finish (the condom split on us) So I think the likelihood that I'm pregnant are pretty slim. With that being said though last time it didn't take me that long to get pregnant

So I gave in and tested today. Got a negative. Knew it was too early. I have been having lower back pains (which I never get until I'm in the middle of AF), I have had white lotion type CM, a few stomach cramps here and there (I get them anyway) and I have been so emotional and moody, I got annoyed that someone gave me a dirty look and I also got annoyed at my partner for no reason, then I burst in to tears and told him I have been under a lot of stress (I'm a university student)

EDIT- I also forgot to mention I have been so tired and been having power naps. I have also been getting really hungry

Hey ladies! I'm 6dpo today. I'll wait with you! Hate this waiting...

Hello,
Had such a weird dream last night. My sister came round to mine and went to the bathroom to do a pregnancy test.
Does anyone know what that means? I never get pregnancy dreams.

Ahh me too ive got one right here but technically im only 5dpo so it would not be a good reading!

Same here. I'm having to stop myself. I'm starting to think that I'm not pregnant. Mostly because it was once and he didn't finish (the condom split on us) So I think the likelihood that I'm pregnant are pretty slim. With that being said though last time it didn't take me that long to get pregnant

How are you ttc??
Im on pull out method. So it will be interesting to see how good our eggs are :)

So I gave in and tested today. Got a negative. Knew it was too early. I have been having lower back pains (which I never get until I'm in the middle of AF), I have had white lotion type CM, a few stomach cramps here and there (I get them anyway) and I have been so emotional and moody, I got annoyed that someone gave me a dirty look and I also got annoyed at my partner for no reason, then I burst in to tears and told him I have been under a lot of stress (I'm a university student)

EDIT- I also forgot to mention I have been so tired and been having power naps. I have also been getting really hungry

I get these too when AF is a week away :(
All my symptoms was same 1st preg and period. Only difference was no blood!
So im not actually "looking" for pregnancy this time. Im just waiting.
Tired is from stress too.

But preggo dreams could be a positive!

I get these too when AF is a week away :(
All my symptoms was same 1st preg and period. Only difference was no blood!
So im not actually "looking" for pregnancy this time. Im just waiting.
Tired is from stress too.

But preggo dreams could be a positive!

Yeah I never get them.
With my last pregnancy I wasn't even getting positives a week to two weeks late. So I went to the doctors saying that I am getting stressed and I'm waiting for it to start. So she took my blood and did a test and it was positive. That was last October. My predicted due date was 15th June, but MC first.
With that one I knew I was pregnant because I had been tracking my dates, where now I have no idea. I do know I ovulated though around the time it split. I usually get stomach cramps a week before I'm going to start. Had cramps on and off for a week and half.

If it's meant to be it'll happen :) x

Testing mid june! Due roughly 19th. Need some 2ww friends!
Not actively trying but who knows? Could take just 1!

Comment when your testing.
Lets keep each other company 😙

AF is due on the 18th! This is our first month TTC and I'm temping, charting, etc. 3DPO and the TWW is already killing me :nope:

Love to join you all, I'm planning on testing on the 21st (father's day in uk). Thought it would be a lovely surprise for my oh if it was a bfp, might test the night before so I'm not too disappointed if it's a bfn. I normally start testing from 6dpo but I can't stand seeing all those bfns!

This is our Seventh cycle ttc #2 and my second round of clomid, I am more than ready for that bfp.

Good luck everyone

Love to join you all, I'm planning on testing on the 21st (father's day in uk). Thought it would be a lovely surprise for my oh if it was a bfp, might test the night before so I'm not too disappointed if it's a bfn. I normally start testing from 6dpo but I can't stand seeing all those bfns!

This is our Seventh cycle ttc #2 and my second round of clomid, I am more than ready for that bfp.

Good luck everyone

Fingers crossed for you! I was thinking if we got a BFP this month I wouldn't tell my husband until Father's Day. But we will see. I kind of feel like the stars aligned this cycle because my husband has been gone for the past 6 weeks and came home the day before my fertile window. It just seemed like perfect timing, especially since he wasn't supposed to come back for another week and would've missed the window. Trying not to get my hopes up too much though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->