anyone testing mid June? let's be friends

bfn for me too with fmu. its only 11-12dpo but i'm pretty sure i'm out. i woke up feeling like i got hit by a train and with af-like cramps...just waiting for confirmation

commiseration... :cry:

:(

Just got extremely bad cramps on my left side.
Im still very bloated and bigger boobs.

Af due friday.
I never get cramps before her arrival.

Could still be on board but highly doubt it with 2 negative sticks and 1 negative bloods :(

:(

Just got extremely bad cramps on my left side.
Im still very bloated and bigger boobs.

Af due friday.
I never get cramps before her arrival.

Could still be on board but highly doubt it with 2 negative sticks and 1 negative bloods :(

i feel the same way mum, its really hard to give up before af shows. feel like i'm still trying to convince myself that it *could* be... will probably symptom spot until the very last second. as soon as af shows i'm going to but internet cheapies so that i can still poas but not waste as much money...

I still think im pregnant after all my negatives.
Ive had a massive dinner i was so full and 15 mins later i was absolutely starving!
But dont want to eat?

My boobs feel bigger and nips look darker.
Af due tomorrow

If its a no show on Saturday morning upon waking up ill test again.

But i got a negative blood test at 10dpo. Would it of still been too early?

Hmm you can get spotting in pregnancy! Test again?

I just got a bunch of tests off ebay for $12.95
50x ovulation 30x preg for 50 <ml.

It was AF. Got heavier. It's calmed down a little but. It's definitely a no this month

Sorry to hear guys :(
Next month!!

Af was due today with a no show! And my boobies are freakin huge. So dunno what is going on.

Im not convinced the blood test at 11dpo was accurate as i still feel pregnant! !!!

Yeah it was a shame.
That could be a good sign. Looking positive. When are you thinking about testing again?

If its meant to be it will be right? :)

Of af still hasnt showed tomorrow morning (shes always a morning riser) ill test.
If its a negative ill play waiting game until tuesday mornin as ive got bali on tuesday (4 days away)

I have no signs of her coming, which is why im confused with the Negative bloods at 11dpo :(

Frkm what I've read implantation can occur at 10-14 dpo but usually 7-10 dpo.
Could still be in with a swing :)

Hey mom's baby bean didn't stick cp. Smh the sadness went away once reality set in I had hope but it's fully on just won't be testing early again EVER so heartbroken but on the bright side this was a 28 day and last more the was 27 absence I tested early I wouldn't have known had I just waited I would've thought it was AF but it is what it is and Af is on time so I don't see why I would t try again lol which I am just not gonna stress or get too excited the disappointment is just too much... so gonna let af have it and back on the wave we go.... I hope to see you ladies in a couple of more days so we can get back to our wait lol. :hugs: it's good to have a group of ladies that are all ttc together BABY DUST TO US ALL can't wait for another bfp and baby bean to stick

Aww hunni im sorry to hear :(
Can you test again or is it definitely a no go? :(

Aww hunni im sorry to hear :(
Can you test again or is it definitely a no go? :(

Hubs wants me to test again I hate I tested early and told him hes still got hope... but it's like a full blown Af but I'm nit filling up a pad like I normally would but tmi when I go to the bathroom it's like a period just the blood is mixed in mucus but uts bright red not in pain light cramps ....I know I'm out I'm gonna test for him but not until after the bleeding stops I wasn't due for my period until today but the bleeding started yesterday on wed I thought I had implant.bc it was mucus with brown old blood but next morning well it started like a the end of a period where the brown happens last it just happened first then the next day it was light and today it's showing it's face I was reading all day yesterday trying to ha e hope but now I'm just ready to stop bleeding hopefully it's just like af last 4-5 days so I can get opk sticks answer dtd lol but I definitely won't be testing early I can hold out vs doing this again.... I'm hopeful still just gonna let my body do what it needs still sucks I think I like not knowing lol damn you early response lmaoo

Hopefully you'll get the BFP. Hopefully it will stay that way and won't return for 9 months.

Hopefully you'll get the BFP. Hopefully it will stay that way and won't return for 9 months.

:hugs: thanks I've got winter babies so I wouldn't mind a summer baby I wanna be a swimsuit just swollen. With belly lol so I think I'm grateful that we did get room experience that joy bc we know how much we want it even more and we aren't gonna stop lol so now just waiting room stop so we can: :sex: asap lol

I got a negative again this morning!
Still no period.

Wtf :(

Yep test again after its passed.
Could be a build up of blood coming out?

Sorry about the cp JynxSunny. I'm still waiting for af. Tested negative a few times. Maybe next cycle.

Me too i want a summer bumpkin :)

Still no period! 3rd day late. Never happened to me.
Hubby doesnt think boobs are bigger :( so i dont know what to think.
Im extremely bloated and im starving all the bloody time!
I really hope i know before i leave for bali on tuesday. Ill have to take my frer with me. Coz i wanna know if i can have bloody coctails!!!!! Hahaha

Why is a FRER coming up negative :(

Mom's I'm so confused the bleeding just stopped like not like af at all no pain cramps ntg I still have morning sickness and hot at night and morning..... I Don't wanna test but I'm gonna test after it's been 7 days since the first day of bleeding which was Thursday.... &#55357;&#56867;.well just gonna wait and test and go from there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->