anyone testing on/around Sept 3rd?

ahhhhh i really want a bfp this month!!! obviously we all do...but ya no...

im getting OH to give some charity to a fertility clinic :) hope fully what goes around comes around.

obv, did HPT this morning....obv negative....cant say i got to down considering im only 5dpo!! im just obsessively checking for spotting, which you cant rely on anyway!!

i was just thinkin how perfect it would be for me to get my BFP this month, as going away in October, i would be 13 weeks by then, all my friends will be in the same place (going for a wedding) and i could tell them i was expecting...but i think thats getting my hopes up a bit!

hows everyone else on this fine morning?

woohooo, temps went up a little this morning and ff gave me "ovulatory". it's only dashed line but still. I don't know how much to trust it but better than nothing. so I should be 6dpo right now!

Good morning folks. Well, I'm again in a fabulous mood, mainly 'cos my temp is still nice and high and I'm having all sorts of lovely symptoms. Honestly, I feel like I'm gonna be one of those people that when I (fx) have morning sickness I'm gonna be delighted :wacko:. Still, I'm wishing my time away though 'cos I'd love to get the opportunity to :test:. I really hope this is my month and af stays away. Same applies to all fx.

Kessutrip I wouldn't worry too much. I think the thing with charting is that you have to wait (as per blinkin' usual) to see the whole month of temps to see a pattern. :hissy: Come on time - get a move on!!

ARGH. i feel so positive then at the same time so negative.
its so nice to read successful clomid stories...but there are way more unsucessful ones!!!

im seriously obsessing over this cycle...it cant be healthy!

good morning ladies! last night i went to the store and picked up a BBT...im pretty excited. i know its a little late to get all accurate this month but i figure that i will be able to see if my temp goes down within the next two week or if it goes up.

dont worry manchester1, i tested yesterday too...guess what i got?!!!!!!!!!! nada hahaha

Im at 3 dpo today...another step closer! of course no 'symptoms' this early in the game. yesterday i had constant cramping, lots of watery cm and light soreness in bbs with some shooting pangs in them...not sure what thats about but what ever it was, i hope it was a good thing :D

hope everyone has a wonderful day :hugs:

i cant really symptom spot at all coz i feel like crap cz ive had this cold and just getting over it now. its not normal how dry my throat is which results in peeing alot!

have zero CM if thats a symptom or not a symptom. not sure how thats meant to work tbh!

i mean seriously, how is it poss to have symptoms at 2/3/4 dpo...nothing has even happened yet, lol!

xxx

13 months ttc, 4 months before ntnp.

was diagnosed with pcos when i was about 14, but im guessing its gone worse with age and weight gain!

going to go on a mental detox diet if i dont get my bfp this month!!!

i no loads of people who have mild pcos and concieve relatively easily, my mum only found out she had pcos after she had me and was only ttc for 3 months...

how long you been ttc?

i'm sorry it's been such a long road for you so far :(

i think i suspected pcos for a while, but didn't really think anything more of it until i started trying, which was 4 months ago (but this is my first real cycle of trying).

hope you're having a good day :)
xx

im incredibly bored and spendin way too much time on this site :)

i spend far too mcuh time on here as well!
i'm rewarding myself for hoovering & finally sorting out our dvds this morning!
xx

I am 3 DPO... Trying not to test, i know its way to early...

I OV late again this month so I should be testing around 3/4th September, good luck and baby dust to all

xxxx

I'm spending WAY too much time on this site! Supposed to be working :D
Is it too early for symptom spotting? 'Cause I want to! :growlmad:
Let's see:
- I felt really nauseous this morning when taking my bicycle ride to work. But it has happened before, maybe I'm just too old'n'fat for that :wacko:
- I'm really wet all the time "down there" :blush:
- Highly increased sex drive (and hubby is out of town :growlmad:)
- Can't sleep for quite few days now - can't fall asleep and wake up way too early. Thus tired all along the day :sleep:
- Ummm... eee... that's it? :dohh:
:D

hey yeh im due the 2nd i think so will prob start tested way before as usuall, i wish i had just a little willpower to wait till af is due.... what a poas whore i am! lol xx

Hi there, can I join you? I think i am due to test around the 1st but have a had really wierd weekend of strange symptoms!! Had light cramoing (good sign) and then some pinky EWCM yesterday! (which i thought you get when you ovulate which was supposed to be ages ago!!)

Ah well! Dust to all girlies and fingers crossed!! :hugs:

Aster xx

Aster Hi there, can I join you? I think i am due to test around the 1st but have a had really wierd weekend of strange symptoms!! Had light cramoing (good sign) and then some pinky EWCM yesterday! (which i thought you get when you ovulate which was supposed to be ages ago!!)

could be implantation bleeding??

i dont really have any symptoms apart from boobs hurt last night.
can never tell about feeling sick , i always feel sick in the morning coz i never sleep enough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->