anyone testing on/around Sept 3rd?

I think I am about 8dpo....what day do you ladies recommend for testing? Last month I waited until AF was suppose to arrive...I ended up having a chemical pregnancy...so what dpo do most of you start testing?

I believe i am 8 DPO as well. I tested today and got nothing...well thought i saw something but it was one of those..."is something there or not" kind of tests.

I would wait at least 10 DPO but even then..alot of women dont get a Positive till about 12 DPO..sometimes longer. so if you do get a neg, just remember that it isnt over till af arrives ;)

Hi Guys,

Still no AF for me- looking forward to testing on Thurs!!! Really don't think it's likely though.
x

Well I tested on Sat morning and got a BFN but still no AF....
Think I might have scared her away by being all het up as not feeling super confident about this month... :(

Aster x

It might just be too soon to test. If still no AF there is always hope x

AF got me this morning ladies... :cry: Hope you all have some better luck then me...

Good Luck! :dust: to all...

Think AF is on her way early this month got another temp dip this morning at 12dpo. Had one at 9days too. Other than that no AF symptoms but temp dip cant be good a second time.

Think AF is on her way early this month got another temp dip this morning at 12dpo. Had one at 9days too. Other than that no AF symptoms but temp dip cant be good a second time.

thats not true...i went and checked out all the charts at FF..those who were pregnant and those who were not...and some had several dips..even when they were to expect af and they were still pregnant.

I noticed that those who were pregnant did more of a zigzag effect then those who were not pregnant..tho not all but it was enough for me to notice :p

I'm booked in for a blood test on the 3rd. AF will be 12 days late by then & I've had 50 million bfns!

Thanks MSLesley,
We will see what happens tomorrow with my temps just got worried beause both dips were pretty big drops then in my research I found where some people with twins got to implantation dips. Uhhhhh Whaaaat??? Guess I should probably step away from google and see what happens. gonna test tomorrow with a dollar store cheapie.

3 days late and 2 neg tests, one on the day AF due and one today.
Feel different but not sure, just want to know!!!!

still negative this morning, but hopeful yet as I've been gagging and throwing up and still have a few days before you know who's due. :dust:

af is due for me from today to the 8th. shes not here yet. got a neg test yesterday on a frer..and today i got nada on a dollar test. bah

edit: i had just taking the dollar test and written this before the time limit was up...i do see a shadow of a line...but i dont know if it will turn into anything. these tests like to trick me :p
one can hope tho lol

Im 9DPO and still BFn but thin implantation happen only today so could be a few days from now I hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->