Anyone testing on Father's Day!?

I know I have 1 test left and I refuse to waste it bc it was an expensive one and its a digi.... I need to stick to my original plans and test next week...like im supposed to.... Its just soooo far away lol

A digi is not nearly as sensitive so I would not be using that until the day AF is due!

yeah aunt flow is due some time between next Monday and next Friday I have cd 30-35 average cycles sometimes even 37 but mostly 30-35 so Monday is day cd 31

I'm 6dpo today, strangly not feeling any urge to test yet. Probably because I wasted so many frers last month I don't want to do that this time! Too early yet anyway! I'm thinking I might try and hold out till at least next Wednesday when I'll be 11dpo and cd25.

Monday will be 12dpo and cd 31 Im going to start testing then :)

FX for us both.

If I can make it through the weekend without testing Ill be fine lol

Monday is so close!! I'm holding out till the 19th I'll be 12dpo and cd29. 9 more days seems so far away!!! Ugh. I'm so impatient lol oh well just trying to focus on other things right now

Hi ladies! :) I am still trying to hold out until the eve of Father's Day, after my DD's birthday party. Testing before will just depress me if it is yet another BFN. I should be about 13DPO by then and would know for sure. 5DPO now, woke up with light cramps and back pain which is a bit early since AF is due over a week away. We will see...

FX for you breakingdawn

I really hope I don't get a BFN this month I have been so positive and basically already decided I was getting pregnant this month since I started clomid. I just hope everything turns out the way my head has planned this all month. lol I feel like all of this has about driven me crazy :wacko:

I cant wait to hear back from all of you to see how your testing goes.....

On a distracting note anyone have any fun weekend plans?

Clomid was a huge help for my friend who tried 2+ years to get pregnant. It was the magic drug for her. I am not getting my hopes up. Every time I do, all I see are negative tests. :(

My daughter's have a dance recital tomorrow so those are our weekend plans. Next weekend will be the birthday party so at least I have some stuff to keep me busy. :)

yeah my 13 year old cousin who lives with my grandmother comes up and spends a couple weeks during the summer with me and shes here so I think Im going to take her shopping to get some school clothes and new tennis shoes and then maybe go to the beach (we are like a mile from the ocean so its convenient) last night we did sushi (not raw of course) lol and bowling..... Im just trying to pass time and stay busy so I don't stay so consumed

awwwuh. I want a little girl just so I can do all of that and go to recitals and gymnastics but I want a little boy too..... I really don't care but when you seen those cute little 4 year olds on stage twirling in their tutus you cant help but think how fun girls would be.

Girls are fun but expensive! Haha, we were trying one last time for a boy. Although I would be happy with either...

Girls are fun but expensive! Haha, we were trying one last time for a boy. Although I would be happy with either...

That's us too we are trying one more time for a boy. I think I want a boy more for DH than myself. I'm good with girls lol

I just see how close my cousin is with her little boy she just had and how close my mom and my brother are and I just want a spoiled mommas little boy. I already know the dh and hes so hard on me and himself and everyone else that he would be the same with a little boy but a little girl.... well she may just wrap him up and make him not know what to say or do she will have him wrapped so tight I wont have a chance lol

My dd does ballet, tap and modern. She has a modern exam next Saturday, and she also has extra private tap lessons so she can do competitions.

My oldest is getting tired of dance. I think she wants to do something new. She is almost 8 years old but has been dancing since she was 2! Alice, my youngest, really loves dance right now. We may focus more on her for next season and see if my oldest wants to do something different. We will see!

Not feeling much hope ladies! 6DPO and no abnormal symptoms, everything pretty much feels normal and usual for this time. Sigh. I've known all 3 times I was pregnant, even with the ectopic, before I tested. There was always one or two symptoms out of place or missing. This month, same ol' same ol'. Good news is I have my annual with my obgyn at the end of the month so maybe we can discuss things. Not looking forward to month #5 though.

Not feeling much hope ladies! 6DPO and no abnormal symptoms, everything pretty much feels normal and usual for this time. Sigh. I've known all 3 times I was pregnant, even with the ectopic, before I tested. There was always one or two symptoms out of place or missing. This month, same ol' same ol'. Good news is I have my annual with my obgyn at the end of the month so maybe we can discuss things. Not looking forward to month #5 though.

remember every pregnancy is different dont give up til :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->