Anyone testing on Father's Day!?

Yeah I spoke too soon on lack of cramps. Here they are! Except they are a little odd. More like shooting pains and very random. I feel like I'm getting a cold too. Ugh :(

I finally got my bfp 23 months ttc!
I'm really excited but also very nervous.only reason I tested today was bc I was about to go to the emergency room bc I've been so sick. Now I'm fighting a kidney infection with fever they have me IV antibiotics but my white blood cell count is getting higher. Please keep your fingers crossed that me and this sticky bean make it through this!

I finally got my bfp 23 months ttc!
I'm really excited but also very nervous.only reason I tested today was bc I was about to go to the emergency room bc I've been so sick. Now I'm fighting a kidney infection with fever they have me IV antibiotics but my white blood cell count is getting higher. Please keep your fingers crossed that me and this sticky bean make it through this!

Congrats on you :bfp: !

Sorry your sick though! Hope you get better soon and bean is nice and sticky!

Congratulations bdb!!! How many dpo are you?

I did a frer this morning, earlier than I intended but while I thought I could see something I think it was bfn. Only 9dpo so still a little early.

Well I tested yesterday at 10dpo. I've been in the ER over 24hrs now. I'm getting pretty scared and terrified. The obgyn came in a said my beta levels dropped from 170 to 161 since last night :( I waited 23 months for this I really hope this doesn't end in a miscarriage. ...

bdb, I am keeping you in my thoughts. Please keep us posted.

AFM... So, I had a panic moment this morning. So weird but last night I was googling "a cold and 7DPO" and I came across a thread in this forum. As I read on I realized it was me who created the thread on my old username back in 2011. How crazy is that? As I was reading, I realized that was the pregnancy of my ectopic. So of course now I am worried about another ectopic again. Even though my bad tube is gone, there is a risk of new scar tissue to the left tube from the previous ectopic + surgery and internal bleeding. Sigh. This is going to be a long week.

Thinking of you bdb

I've done exactly the same thing once, googled something and found the very same question in my own thread on here!

I am so freaked out. Not only did I mention a cold I mentioned light pains on my left and right sides. SAME as this month. If this is another ectopic I am going to cry.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 9.34.51 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 9.34.51 AM.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
My Dr even told me they can't rule out an ectopic until they can see it on the ultrasound and I've been having pain for over a week. I don't think it's ectopic but I've never had one before so I guess we will see how this goes. I'm just scared to be happy I guess they should test my beta levels again tonight and I'll hopefully have a better idea.
Thanks for the encouragement guys today has been so hard listening to all of this when I just found out yesterday. ...

Well from personal experience I can share how my ectopic went. My hcg went up then down then up then down. Which is very abnormal. I had red spotting at week 5 that got heavier around week 7. No doctors believed me that is was ectopic they just said a missed miscarriage and unfortunately them not listening to me almost killed me. :(

My stomach is just not feeling right guys. It is not AF cramps, not really cramping in general... just really odd soreness and random twinges. The best I can explain it is tight muscles like I have gone to the gym (I wish..). A lot is on my left side which is a little concerning. It could all be in my head, or just related to this cold. I don't know. Sheesh, the 2ww will wear you out!!

Breaking dawn
Thanks for the advice if I start spotting ill
Keep this in mind bc so far last night my hcg was 170
Then at like 4am they did more blood work and it came back at 161. They should be doing more tonight I'm just hopin there is a tremendous increase I or I may be in some trouble here. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for your input

I caved and tested much earlier than I wanted to. I wanted to hold out until after my DD's birthday so I would not be depressed and I failed. It is another month, another BFN. I should be about 10DPO and while everyone says it is early.. it really isn't for me. I never have issues seeing faint lines on IC's around 8DPO.. so now of course I will worry about an ectopic until AF comes. :( I am really upset today and it is so hard being in the forums seeing everyone move on month by month with their BFPs. Some after only a month trying. I am happy for everyone.. but it is hard. So, I am going to take a little break guys. Wishing all of you the best. :cry:

So sorry breaking :hugs: we all get it. Take all the time you need. Crossing my fingers you get your :bfp: soon.

Ladies, I am coming back on tonight for help. I am super scared. I mentioned having some type of yeast infection... can this cause random bleeding? I went to the bathroom just now because I felt a *lot* of CM, when I wiped there was *definite* blood there. It was not bright red.. just a weird brown color... but unmistakable. I am about 9/10DPO but I appear to have some sort of infection. It is not any worse than those I have had in the past and this is the first time I have noticed it. It really scared me! My period is not due until Tuesday next week.

Are you having any pain? If it continues I would def go see a doctor and be evaluated just to be sure.

It feels like a similar infection I have gotten before.. it is nothing substantial just bothersome but definitely noticeable. I had my annual scheduled for the 29th!

I have more TMI and I apologize!!!

I went to the bathroom just now for #2, sadly it was not normal #2... ew. More brown CM when I wiped, a LOT. Wondering if I should call my doctor or just relax and see what happens. The infection seems to be tapering off. It was a light brown color, not really pink and no red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->