Anyone testing on Thursday

SummerStars

Reaction score
I know I really should wait, I'm not due af til the 13th, but I have been feeling really weird this past few days. I have never been this tired and grumpy in my life. Do you think 4 days early is too soon?

Anyone else planning to test on Thursday?

It depends how you define too early....it's possible you could get a :bfp: as the early response tests are accurate up to four days early.....but there is a high chance you could get a :bfn: only because it's too early!! Then again, you're talking to (or listening?) a girl who tested a 10dpo this month :rofl: So I am testing again on Thurs

It depends how you define too early....it's possible you could get a :bfp: as the early response tests are accurate up to four days early.....but there is a high chance you could get a :bfn: only because it's too early!! Then again, you're talking to (or listening?) a girl who tested a 10dpo this month :rofl: So I am testing again on Thurs

I would be using the internet cheapies as I spent a fortune last month on tests, convincing myself I could see a faint line and them going out and buying more to confirm it :rofl: Even tho everyone tried to tell me there was no line there, I was convinced. Anyhow everyone I know now accepts that I have gone bonkers with ttc.

Good luck for Thursday!

I will be testing thursday... as long as the witch doesn't show up.. I am getting cramps and sore nipples... all classic signs of AF though so I guess it depends on whether AF shows up before FMU on thursday lol.

It's possible - it depends how sensitive the test is that you are planning to use! I got a faint line on a 25miu strip test with evening pee on 11dpo! want to make sure with a proper test tomorrow though - so will be testing Thursday too!

Good luck!

FX for you all.

AF should be due on Tuesday for me so I want to try and hold out HOWEVER am considering going to get a couple of cheapies and testing on Friday to try and decide whether I dare partake in the Easter weekend drinking my friends have planned (how do I do think EVERY month, I am so not a alcoholic honest!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->