anyone testing the 25th, 26th or 27th? need support??

ptr

Mom to Calliope & Diony<3
Reaction score
my af is due between jan 25 to 27th... anyone else testing around then or due for af? just let me know, would love to have company through this whacked out wait! :(

Heya! Im testing on wednesday.... pos opk last fri so am really hoping. AF not due til 6th feb ... any symptoms?

im due on 25th but i only have a 9day lp i have tested already and its - so just gonna see what happens tommorow.xx

i have no symptoms right now at all. no bloating, no cramps, no sore boobs, i never get spotting. i rarely have any pms symptoms, the only one i have is when i get that little pink discharge thats when i start cramping cuz within the hour the flow starts full blast. no pink discharge so far either.

when i was pregnant in 2006 i had absolutely no symptoms and i found out i was pregnant a week later after i missed my period (that's why I waited so long to test cuz i didn't feel pregnant so i assumed i couldnt be pregnant but when i didnt get my period for a week i knew something was wrong and decided to test). i miscarried a week after i found out so... yeah, talk about a roller coaster! anyhow...

i didn't test this morning, am thinking i should wait until tomorrow to test since technically i am not late yet. i'll let you guys know if i tested tomorrow or not! am nervous more about the impact of a possible negative might take on me, would just rather see my af as the "negative" than the double whammy of a neg hpt and af! lol... maybe i'm just a wuss!

how about you hereitgoes, any symptoms??

quail, you have 10 kids, WOW!!! there is a family that lives here, they have 12 kids, and they all are really sweet kids! :D

hey! Sore boobs, cramps in tummy .. that's it really. Am 8 days PO - tested BFN sooo peed off but its prob way too early... :-(

getting SO peed off now! This waiting to test til you realistically can is torture!!! How many days PO can you realistically test? x

fx for you mhaynes xxxxxxxx!!!!!!

hereitgoes, i know how you feel, i either completely missed my LH surge or tested too late to catch it so i don't know how many dpo i am at all thus im nervous about testing tomorrow ... still debating on whether i should test or not. sighhs... yes or no? errgg!

WOW, you are definitely late.. i would be soo pissed off too, mainly cuz if im not pregnant and 8 days late i woudl want to get my cycle started asap so i can try again, ya know... i can feel your pain! have you thought about going to the dr and have a blood test? cuz there are women that hpts just simply DONT work for!! fxxxx for you!

ahhhhh, wait a minute, i totally misunderstood i thought you said you were 8 days past af due!! LOL.. my bad.. hey if you are only 8 days past ovulation then you are still early.. i think the realistic time frame to test at the earliest is 12-14 dpo or beyond (when your af should be late by this time). i hope that helps you get a little peace that you still have a SUPER chance to get that bfp cuz you're still early and is proly why you keep getting bfn!! fxfxfx for ya!

I'm testing tomorrow or wednesday. My period was due today but it hasnt arrived so far ! I think is going to probably arrive tomorrow, I have been cramping for the past week and half off and on and I have headaches !!!!

jelly- hugs, hang in, hopefully its pregnancy symptoms rather than pms! <3

that'd be awesome !!!!
I guess we'll know tomorrow.

I forgot to mention that my boobs look huge !

sounds totally promising!!!! FXFXFXFXFXFXFX!!!!

As of today I am 2 -3 days late, Af was due Jan.22. Took a test today :BFN: boo, so I think I will wait till Friday to test, but good luck to yall!!
p.s. I have been having sore boobs, crampy and wet like cm!!!

hippymama, i see you have 2 kids already... when you were pregnant with them, were the symptoms the same as what you have currently? if so, you might be on the right track to get your bfp! :)

Well for sure I definately had the sore boobs, but I dont remember being crampy and really didnt notice cm back then, so I dont even know!!! I cant even guess cause a part of me thinks a test should be positive by now but then until af shows, you never know!!! haha :shrug:

yeah, it's hard to tell especially if the kids weren't planned! were yours planned?

AF due on Thursday!! FX'd!! BFN yesterday evening tho - had a sudden mad moment! LOL xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->