Anyone testing this morning?

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I said I werent going to after yesterdays bfn but if it is a bfn today i know just to wait for af - good luck for all testing today!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp: TO ALL!!!!! :hug:

Update on moi -:bfn: heres to next month and see what these tests say when i have them.

I had planned to, but holding out until tomorrow or Thursday now. Good luck to all who test x x

Hi hun....im supose to be testing again this morning,but havent got the guts to do it yet.I did a test a few days ago,but not sure if it was evap or not,so confusing. I did start a new thread to see if the girls thought it was an evap or positive. Im just afraid it might be an evap and not a real positive,so just want to relish in the fact that it might be a little longer.....:blush:

Hope you get your :bfp: soon hun

:hug:
Nat
xxxx

I did a test on an internet cheapy and there is a BARELY there possibly only in my head there positive. I did two and it was the samje but i think its cos I have done so many that i am imagining things now!
I am getting a really good camera later so will take a pic and see if anyone can invert it.
xx

I'll be testing later, currently trying to brew some nice strong pee. So nervous though. Don't want bfn xx

just did an internet cheapie, bfn - still no AF so will test tomorrow with a FR test

I'll be testing later, currently trying to brew some nice strong pee. So nervous though. Don't want bfn xx

I know how you feel sweetie....Fingers crossed for ya hun....keep us posted!:hugs::hugs:

i was gonna test today/tom. i had some spotting this morning so i am waiting for the weekend..... wanna see if the witch catches me!!!!!

oh no alchemist!! dont let her catch you!
i wish there was some way we could avoid her, im thinking do i test?
i just dont know, i have saved my fmu in cup, cos in post im supposed to have these new pee sticks for 10mui coming..... im not just collecting P for fun, eventhough it starts to feel like it, lol
got a feeling at 10DPO tho im gonna end up with bfn

I got what may have been the worlds faintest line. But it could also be dodgy eyes. Counting it as bfn and not getting hopes up yet xx

Hi, I was due :witch: yesterday but she hasn't shown yet but my cycles are not always exact anyway. I have tested for a few days and all :bfn: so far. also got a :bfn: this morning although i thought i saw a very very very faint line. Think i was just hoping it was and looking to hard. I have been using internet cheapies so if the :witch: don't get me by 2moro am gonna buy a clearblue digital and try that.

fingers crossed for a :bfp:

:hug:

Good luck ladies!!

I havent had any af signs but then i never really do - she just shows up MOST unwelcome :rofl:

But positive for next month :happydance:

Hi ladies !

can i join ?:happydance: i am struggling if i should test tomorrow or not ....
tomorrow i will be only 10dpo but my hpt says that it shows positive at 5 dpo !!! what should i dooooooooo ???!!!!!!! i am sooooo in love with the idea of maybe being pregnant this month even if we didn't plan for it!!! i just don't want to get disappointed ....:cry:
good luck to all
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"