Anyone testing this week?

juulinxo

Reaction score
Im going to be testing within the next few days so i thought id see who else is :)
Im nervous and its my first time so id love to have some lovely ladies to chat with!

I'm trying SO hard not to test until AF is due (that will be December 14th for me) but I'm sure I will cave at some point later in the week. It's my first month TTC so I'm particularly anxious.

I'm testing this week (well actually I have to confess I've already started :blush:) AF is due next Mon/Tues but my plan was to start testing Wednesday this week. It's our 2nd cycle TTC, not sure if we even have a chance as I missed crucial opks and temps so FF has me Oing far later than normal - I'm ignoring it though! good luck girls :dust:

I'm 7dpo today so will probably start testing at around 10dpo. This has been the longest TWW ever!

I've technically already missed my period by 2 days now. Its just been a matter of finding the time to go buy tests lol. We're not really TTC but ive had a strange feeling i am since the 3rd.

I think im going to test on tuesday!

I've technically already missed my period by 2 days now. Its just been a matter of finding the time to go buy tests lol. We're not really TTC but ive had a strange feeling i am since the 3rd.

I wish I was as strong as you, I am so impatient! Have you had any symptoms?

I wish I was as strong as you, I am so impatient! Have you had any symptoms?

I think its more nervous/scared than strong :p lol. Everytime ive thought i was pregnant AF showed up a week later.
As far as symptoms ive just been really tired, ive had some discharge but its very white in colour, acid reflux which i never get, and ive had quite a bit of cramping which kind of makes me feel like AF is coming.

I think its more nervous/scared than strong :p lol. Everytime ive thought i was pregnant AF showed up a week later.
As far as symptoms ive just been really tired, ive had some discharge but its very white in colour, acid reflux which i never get, and ive had quite a bit of cramping which kind of makes me feel like AF is coming.

I read your post and thought about how similar I was with my first pregnancy! "Nah, it's all in my head. You've gone through this before and you weren't. Don't waste your time and money on a test.."
I was really regular though. So about 3-4 days late I decided I better check and I got the most vibrant line imaginable. The only symptom I had was sore nips.. which I've never had.

I read your post and thought about how similar I was with my first pregnancy! "Nah, it's all in my head. You've gone through this before and you weren't. Don't waste your time and money on a test.."
I was really regular though. So about 3-4 days late I decided I better check and I got the most vibrant line imaginable. The only symptom I had was sore nips.. which I've never had.

AHH. That makes me excited/nervous. I posted a thread about how tempted i am to run out and get a test now even though id be testing mid day..not sure how accurate it would be. Im not really sure if i am pregnant what i should be experincing..like you said i dont want to waste money and get excited if AF is toying with me :p

AHH. That makes me excited/nervous. I posted a thread about how tempted i am to run out and get a test now even though id be testing mid day..not sure how accurate it would be. Im not really sure if i am pregnant what i should be experincing..like you said i dont want to waste money and get excited if AF is toying with me :p

Well tests are cheap these days if you get one of the off brands! I'm my experience they work just as well! If you're out and about grab one. I'd say you can just have it around if you decide to test later, but if you're anything like me when there are tests new large I can't resist.

I'm currently waiting to test. We weren't ttying but there is a good chance I might be. No signs and symptoms though.

Well tests are cheap these days if you get one of the off brands! I'm my experience they work just as well! If you're out and about grab one. I'd say you can just have it around if you decide to test later, but if you're anything like me when there are tests new large I can't resist.

I'm currently waiting to test. We weren't ttying but there is a good chance I might be. No signs and symptoms though.

I'm going to go grab a few and test later today, and tomorrow morning. After i finish my green tea, im trying to calm down my acid reflux feeling :/

Hoping you're going to be lucky this month and get a positive!

I'm going to go grab a few and test later today, and tomorrow morning. After i finish my green tea, im trying to calm down my acid reflux feeling :/

I'm torn on what I want!! My heart is saying yes and my brain keeps telling me to wait. Then I guess my productive system is all "I'll do what I want!" :haha:

I'm torn on what I want!! My heart is saying yes and my brain keeps telling me to wait. Then I guess my productive system is all "I'll do what I want!" :haha:

We are very much in the same boat :) my SO and i havent been together very long but we would both be happy..Pregnancy in general can be a scary thing.

We are very much in the same boat :) my SO and i havent been together very long but we would both be happy..Pregnancy in general can be a scary thing.

Definitely!! My hubby and I have been together for 8 years. Our first was a surprise but we were very excited! He's been such a joy. We would have waited, but I'm so glad he came along! It'll be a bit similar this time if I am, but we're better off than first time. I'll be out of college and he has a better paying job. I was in the middle of nursing scool and now I'll be finished in May.

I test this week AF is due on Friday This is our 2nd month of trying after our Mc in august and I really want my rainbow baby/Christmas baby

I just did a test and got a BFN.. it was a bad idea to test since i didnt hold my bladder and could barely pee lol.
Im going to try again in the morning and if i get another BFN ill wait until next week but im already late.

Hello ladies,
I'm testing this week too. 1day late today with AF. BFN yesterday which was 12 DPO. Been feeling like AF has been on her way for the past 7 days but nothing. Cramps normally come 2 days then AF arrives so this is weird!

Came off the pill and Been ttc #1 for 4 months. AF has been a bit all over the
place since! Had withdrawal bleed then waited 46 days for first proper AF. 26 days the following month then 29 last month. I'm now on CD30. Anyone else experienced this? Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

Good luck everyone! :) x

Hello ladies,
I'm testing this week too. 1day late today with AF. BFN yesterday which was 12 DPO. Been feeling like AF has been on her way for the past 7 days but nothing. Cramps normally come 2 days then AF arrives so this is weird!

Came off the pill and Been ttc #1 for 4 months. AF has been a bit all over the
place since! Had withdrawal bleed then waited 46 days for first proper AF. 26 days the following month then 29 last month. I'm now on CD30. Anyone else experienced this? Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

Good luck everyone! :) x

I dont really have any advice. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you !
:dust: for us all!

Hi ladies. I'm 7dpo today and plan to test on 10dpo.... But let's get real here I'm itching to test so probably will tomorrow (8dpo) morning. I have lots of symptoms: slight runny nose, sore throat, body aching, fatigue, vertigo, twinges here and there, lots of cm when I wipe, backache, trouble sleeping at night, vivid dreams when I do sleep. I feel like I could go on forever. GL to you all!!

Im going to be testing within the next few days so i thought id see who else is :)
Im nervous and its my first time so id love to have some lovely ladies to chat with!

I'll be testing this week... af is due wednesday so im gonna try and hold out til then... good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->