Anyone testing this week?

Hi ladies. I'm 7dpo today and plan to test on 10dpo.... But let's get real here I'm itching to test so probably will tomorrow (8dpo) morning. I have lots of symptoms: slight runny nose, sore throat, body aching, fatigue, vertigo, twinges here and there, lots of cm when I wipe, backache, trouble sleeping at night, vivid dreams when I do sleep. I feel like I could go on forever. GL to you all!!

Im so excited for you! :) Lots of symptoms for sure!

I will start testing on Wednesday at 8 DPO. I know it's early but I have soooo many IC's that are screaming my name!
Good luck everyone!

Yaay! Im so excited you ladies are all going to be testing around the same time i am :) Hopefully we all can get our BFP's

Its my first time soo sorry if i spam you all with silly questions

Decided I'm going to start tomorrow with a FRER. I'll be 8dpo.

What symptoms do others have so far?

Mine started at 5dpo and so far I've got -
• leaky boobs!
• bad gas 😳
• so tired I swear I'm asleep writing this
• everything stinks including myself (and not from the gas!)

Oh another symptom I have is that certain food smells make me want to puke.

Ive basically had...

Tiredness (is that even a word?)
Acid reflux
Cramping
Lots of white discharge
Just over all no energy and shortness of breath.

Ive basically had...

Tiredness (is that even a word?)
Acid reflux
Cramping
Lots of white discharge
Just over all no energy and shortness of breath.

I've had really bad heart burn (like with my son)
Some period like cramps last week
White Cm
So exhausted
super vivid dreams

Me 3! Heartburn, headaches, gassy, super tired. Tomorrow is 12 dpo. Will test if my Temps stay high!!

I've been burping an awful lot. Just had a burpy feeling and then I do a small burp. It's the only symptom I seem to have. And my period is like 4 days late.

I've been burping an awful lot. Just had a burpy feeling and then I do a small burp. It's the only symptom I seem to have. And my period is like 4 days late.

When are you going to test?!

Big fat nothingness on my FRER this morning at 7/8dpo. I know it's early but I can't help but feel disheartened. Wondering if I've just been imagining these symptoms now!

Attachments

• 2015-12-08 08.56.51.jpg
    2015-12-08 08.56.51.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 6
8dpo today. Just took a test. bFN. Feeling very ill. Going to see doctor today for my sore throat.

Hanni did u get your bfp? What dpo was u? Anymore updates girls? Was just reading through but no updates recently! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->