anyone testing tuesday 22nd dec??

i thnk i might test everyday this week lol tested today bfn :( think i'm out :( i have another testm i know i will do tmoz morningm thou i want to leave it til 23rd, ahhhhhhhh, cos i used one tonight, yes ladies i gave in. lol

ok so I'm 17 dpo as fertility friend says. My boobs are not sore like they are every month instead i feel tingling in the nipple area.. i also feel a fuzzy slighlty burning feeling in my lower abdomen and around my belly button. I have waves of nausea that come and go.

I have a white bump on the side of my tongue that hurts, and I had a cold last week. Yesterday while at a restaurant with my family my dad kinda said something funny in a mean way, I had to hold myself very very very hard to not run out crying and leave.

I hope Im pregnant and im not just losing my mind.. My mom flies into town Thursday and my husban's sis who just had a baby flys in Wedensday.. And I'm praying that I get my BFP before I have to deal with all of that :(

Have you tested yet Samola???? how exciting, how late are you?
FX'd for you as well Emmys

am in the chat room if anyone wants to chat... im gonna stay up till i can test... im feeling so nervous... :cry:

Bad news for me. BFN or more accurately 'Not Pregnant' on a sensitive digi.

Answers on a post card please!

awwwwww hun :hugs: but remember your still not out till af comes :hugs:

I reckon she's waiting to get me on Christmas Day. On a more positive note we worked out if I fall next cycle I get a baby on DFs birthday! :p

another other results from the ladies testing today? I really hope we've got a couple of :bfp: here!!!

Those with negative tests just remember it's not over til the witch shows her face!

Lots of love and buba dust to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i think ive got a bfp... i posted the pic in the preg test gallery but im told its bfp.. i dunno tho... its so faint

A faint line is still a positive...Congrats to you!!!!! :yellow:

I'm not stalking you babyhopes, I swear, but am just so d*mn excited about that line. It's a line!

Hi all,

im due to test xmas eve too but might do it tue:happydance: used a £1 shop cheapie yeaterday just to see and got a BFN but it was not FMU and still early, this is our last month trying for a bit as I go back to work in Jan so this month was our last NTNP for 3 or 4 months TOPS! But I feel pregnant :happydance: Really tired, irritable, HUNGRY (seriously ate myself out of house and home last 3 days - esp chocolate spread have just sat with a jag and a big spoon that didnt satisfy me so spread some on bread then went back to kitchen and seriously had a potato scone in my hand wondering if that combo would work :blush:) Didnt risk it tho haha

My boobs feel very heavy and a bit tingly, and some lower back and mild crampy pain but not like AF's on her way guess will have to wait and see.

FX for everyone and lots of festive baby dust. May your xmas wishes comes true :hugs: x

I havent tested yet Im not late, I am CD 28 on a 33 day cycle.. My temp kind of went down but not really, I'm still over the coverline.. My lower abdomen feels very different and my boobs are not sore at all like they usually are around AF. Lets pray and see what we get...

tons of :dust: to all Good luck ladies.

hoping im not out :cry: have lots of lower back pain tonight that I sometimes get due to endometriosis even had to take some mefanamic acid :cry:. Alas not out the witch shows her ugly face I suppose.

Babyhopes HUGE congrats hun that is def a good line xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->