Anyone think their bump might change color?

kimberley_80

Reaction score
I got told at 20weeks it was a boy, but cant help thinking it might change lol I think its because all my girls was late now this ones really late thinking its another lazy girl! if it is a girl then it is but i cant stop thinking about it lol.

its suppose to be harder i think to confuse a boy than it is with a girl so u prob r having a boy :) i def know this one is a boy as i got a scan pic of his err bits and there is no mistaking lol xx

I was quite sure i was going to have a boy (all the right signs for a boy and i kinda just had a feeling), then at my 20week scan she said it was all girl..
I diddnt really belive her, so diddnt go mad on pink because i was sure she was wrong but then i had my 28week scan and shes deffinatly still a girl lol
I will check again at my next scan tho at 32weeks just incase haha xx

Lol, I was like that at first! My husband and I were both expecting it to be a boy, I always wanted my first to be a boy and my husband only wanted to worry about one dick when it gets older, not thousands, haha.

So when we were told girl it was a shock..we were hesitant to buy anything, then it got verified at another scan, so we are positive now. My mom was teasing us about it coming out a boy now, which we know it won't. I don't mind either way, but my husband who was set on a boy is now saying "It better not come out a boy! I want my princess damn it!!" Lol.

Lol I thought the same at 20 weeks got told its a boy and our 32 weeks growth scan they asked if we knew the sex I said a boy if it hasn't changed lol. Consultant laughed said not to worry boys don't change sex but not uncommon for a girl to turn out to be a boy

Im a bit unsure still too.. We didnt have a Private scan - Got hit hard with a few bills :( - and the Scanner Woman at the 20week scan wasn;t very convincing...

We are meant to be team Blue, but we have still gone neutral colours for things..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->