Anyone think you're having twins?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
I've had this nagging thought of - what if it's twins? Or maybe I just like to watch DH squirm when I bring it up lol. We don't have twins in our families, that I know of. My mother always says there is, but I honestly don't know of any twins that I've met in our family.
Anyone else wonder...?

I've had this nagging thought of - what if it's twins? Or maybe I just like to watch DH squirm when I bring it up lol. We don't have twins in our families, that I know of. My mother always says there is, but I honestly don't know of any twins that I've met in our family.
Anyone else wonder...?

I do, for sure! Twins run on BOTH sides of my family, and skipped my parents, and my brother and SIL, so.... could be us!

This is actually one of my biggest worries! This is my third and I'm really not sure I could cope if i found out I was having twins. Although it would be kind of exciting at the same time!

I had a dream i was having twins.... ultrasound confirmed it 2 days later :thumbup:

Thank you - we're over the moon, two special long awaited babies :) I've added the screen shot from another forum i use where i had posted about my dream and quoted it when i found out if was two lol

Attachments

• twin dream proof.jpg
    twin dream proof.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 36
Thank you - we're over the moon, two special long awaited babies :) I've added the screen shot from another forum i use where i had posted about my dream and quoted it when i found out if was two lol

LOL, that is just amazing. Seriously, it's like fate, whatever you may believe in, these babies were meant for you two!

Wow that's great! I had a dream the other night that this one is a girl. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->