Anyone thinking of baby names already?

BabyMamma87

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi! :hi:

So I am just curious.. and kinda bored now that i'm out of the TWW lol :dohh:

Have any of you started thinking of names for your future baby? If so, what are the names you've thought of?

Yes we have names and middle names picked out. For a boy and a girl. I have liked the girls name we have picked since I was small and the husband was keen on a biblical name for the boy once we have ruled out names of people we knew that made it easy. The middle names are family names. On the one had its great having our names ready but I do get a little worried when my friends have a baby that they will 'pinch' them as we have not told anyone so they are still free game.
Phoebe Violet - Girl
Noah John - Boy
We do have a few other names we like incase we can't call them that but these are pretty much set in stone. Now all I need is my BFP

DH and I picked out both boy and girl names within the first year or so of dating, Abigail Elizabeth and Dante William.

Those are great names ladies! It's such an exciting part of having a little one :) We havent talked about names yet, but i'm always thinking of names here and there.

Thanks for responding! Baby dust to you both! :dust: I hope you get your BFP soon! :D

We've thought about baby names...we change our mind often though.
This month:
Girl - Journey Elisabeth
Boy - Seamus Matthew
:thumbup:

I've picked Laura Kate Elizabeth if I had a girl and Noah for a boy but not sure on his middle name. x

Awww :) those are so sweet! :) I always like the name Kaleb for a boy, but since I met my best friend, I cant really pick that name anymore since her son's name is Kaleb :)

Now i'm not really sure, maybe I will start talking about names with hubby some time soon :)

We've talked about names but don't have anything set in stone yet. Names are hard for us because I've been in the field of education for over 10 years and DH has been in social services for longer so there are a whole lot of names we wouldn't even consider because of people we've met in our professions.

My husband shares the same name with his father and grandfather and we've already established that there will not be a #4 should we have a son (his call, not mine-he doesn't like his name). Also, on the off chance that I would have a baby girl on March 27, 2014 (what would have been my grandma's 100th birthday) her name would be Eleanor after my grandma. My DH doesn't love the name but knows how much it would mean to me. We like Landon for a boy, but it has become way too popular in the past couple of years. At the end of the day, we both want a name that is uncommon enough that there won't be several kids with the same name but common enough that it's not weird. We're big fans of "older" names with traditional spellings.

Ive been thinking of Ruby-ann for a girl and Isiah for a boy :)

Me and hubby have names decided on already! Good to see we're not the only ones!
Girl: Florence Willow Patricia.
Boy: Arthur Gordon George.

Yep, we've decided on names too :) We are from Europe though so you might not be familiar with the names but we chose Damjan (a Slavic version of Damian) for a boy (we are not sure about his second name yet) and Jana Ilina (Yana Eeleena) for a girl :)

My first name I had picked out for a girl was Emily. My brother got his wife pregnant, knew that I liked that name and decided to name their baby Emily. :growlmad:

Fine. I'll keep names from my family members since they're name thieving idgits! :D

Girl: Chloe or Mayim

Boy: Matthew or Jordan

I haven't even gotten to middle names. :wacko:

DH doesn't talk about names. I'm not sure how we'll work it out considering how difficult it was with my dog, lol
(But I did win the dog name :twisted: )

We have our boy name pretty etched in stone - Frederick Harris...probably go by Fred, but Frederick is family tradition on DH's side and this would be #8...back up would be Frederick Burton

Girls names have been harder since we didn't have any "rule" to follow but here are some of our favourites, though we don't both like all of them

Ella Lynn
Samantha Leah
Chloe Anne
Daphne
Whitney Olivia

I love Lucas but my OH says it's pretentious :roll: :haha: I also love Luca but it really doesn't go with his surname.

For a girl, i've got a list as long as my arm :rofl: my favourites are Chloe, Scarlett, Charlotte, Lily, Haley and Isabella.

We have picked names for both boy and girl. Boy: Tristan James Girl: Sutton Anne or Rachel Marie...all the middle names are family names

I've had boy and girl (first) names picked out for years now.

Girl: Miley, Mackenzie, or Sutton. I've also been toying with Savannah lately.
Boy: Maddox

I have a mix of middle names to go with each, but haven't settled on any in particular. At this point I go back and forth between using a family name or not. There's still plenty of time to make that decision though!

I've never heard the name Sutton used before, interesting there it is 2 in a row...where did you two hear it? is it "regional"? I like it but it feels too hip for me and DH :)

Me and Oh have already decided :D
Boy- Jayden Riley
Girl- Alyssa Lilly

I've never heard the name Sutton used before, interesting there it is 2 in a row...where did you two hear it? is it "regional"? I like it but it feels too hip for me and DH :)

I heard it first on the abc family show lying games lol don't judge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"