Anyone tried Royal Jelly?

ttc_Mera

Reaction score
Hi ttc buddies! :wave:

Was wondering if any you ladies tried royal jelly?
Ive done some research and it "claims" the following:
Royal Jelly may be beneficial for the following:

To increase libido
Support egg and sperm health
Diminish and reduce the signs of aging
To reduce inflammation caused by illness or injury
To naturally boost the body’s immune system

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

TIA!

Hey Tia!

My last cycle, I used a Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Bee Propolis (in honey) mixture by YS Eco Bee Farms. Stirred it into my FertiliTea at night and really got use to the flavor quick!

That cycle I had the best EWCM I have ever seen!
Stretched 4 INCHES!!! :)

That being said, I was using it this cycle too, until I thought I may have ovulated, but it turns out I didn't. The only thing I did different this cycle is eating too much sugar and drinking some coffee....seems like that was enough to negate all the positive effects I got last cycle. So I'll be trying it again with my low sugar, caffeine-free approach and see what happens.

Hope this helps some. :)

Hey Tia!

My last cycle, I used a Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Bee Propolis (in honey) mixture by YS Eco Bee Farms. Stirred it into my FertiliTea at night and really got use to the flavor quick!

That cycle I had the best EWCM I have ever seen!
Stretched 4 INCHES!!! :)

That being said, I was using it this cycle too, until I thought I may have ovulated, but it turns out I didn't. The only thing I did different this cycle is eating too much sugar and drinking some coffee....seems like that was enough to negate all the positive effects I got last cycle. So I'll be trying it again with my low sugar, caffeine-free approach and see what happens.

Hope this helps some. :)

I think I may try it next cycle ( fingers crossed there won't be a next cycle :) ) thanks for your feedback.

Do you have regular cycles ? I have regular cycles of 26-28 days ( mostly 26 like clockwork tho) and Im worried it will mess up my cycle .

I have fairly irregular cycles but I haven't notice it help or hinder in that department....but it certainly makes my ovulation stronger when I behave myself by cutting back the sugar.

I've read that the FertiliTea can be a culprit in throwing off regular cycles, but I haven't heard of royal jelly doing that.

Here's hoping you get your :bfp: this month though!!!!!
Good luck!
:dust:

Few women have reported late periods after taking royal jelly, but how it reacts to your body can be only predicted after you take it for a considerable time. Royal Jelly has the propensity to mimic human oestrogen, which can help those that suffer from low oestrogen levels. Royal Jelly is rich in amino acids, lipids, sugars, vitamins, and most importantly, proteins and it works best for irregular cycles. There is little evidence about its use in improving egg quality. I would advise to stick to minimum supplements (take only if it is necessary) if you already have regular cycles. If you wish to continue, choose your supplements wisely and those that don’t have much contradictory review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->