Anyone tried Softcups?

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
Thinking of trying softcups this cycle if I can get them delivered from the US quick enough. Has anyone used them and what did you think? I normally get a problem with a lot of leakage after BD so I thought this might help the swimmers stay in there longer! Am just a little hesitant as they look awkward to use to me! x

I was on Clomid for 2 cycles and the first one was a BFN and the second.. a BFP! the only thing I changed was using soft cups in the second cycle, and while i can't say that it for sure made the difference, I can't say it didn't ;)

They are really not all that awkward or anything, I just BDed before bed and put on in, went to sleep and took it out in the morning.

I've seen them in Boots recently, so you could always try that rather than import.

I always either need a pee or have to go attend to my toddler waking after BDing so worry the lads and lasses don't get a chance to swim! Thinking of using the mooncup instead of soft cups, but I think it's a bit too cuppy and might not allow free access to the cervix :S

I use soft cups to keep the spermies near my cervix. I bought them in Boots. I was worried about putting it in and taking it out but found it easy. Put it in straight after BD and took it out the next morning.
Adelecia, I wouldn't recommend using a moon cup instead. They are not meant to sit under your cervix, they sit much lower down. Moon cups are also much deeper than soft cups.

I used soft cups for af and find them really easy to use xx

I used softcups twice and concieved both times first cycle.The baby I'm currently pregnant with I let my husband do his thing then put preseed in a softcup then inserted it.

thanks ladies. I'm definitely going to give them a go! Wish I'd seen that they sell them in Boots before ordering from Amazon :dohh:. Might go to Boots tomorrow and pick some up in case my Amazon ones don't arrive in time! :) x

The other reason they appeal for me is I'm prone to UTIs so I'd ideally like to go wee straight after BD and if I use softcups I'll be able to do that :D x

Well I picked some up from Boots as we happened to go to town today. Practiced inserting one and it was simple enough! Can't wait to start BDing for this cycle now! :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->