Anyone tried using clare nasir fitnees dvd

Z

Zoex89x

As the title says,if you have are you seeing any results and after how long? i started it last night and only managed 15mins its hard work lol but its meant to burn 1000calories in the hour its on for but its split onto 4 20min section so it says but ididnt get that far will try again later-only had a c section 4weeks ago so didnt want to push myself to hard.

Ive not heard of it, go easy on yourself after section, all the best.

i think you should wait til your 6 week check :hugs:

kinda OT but i hate that lady and tbh her body isnt very nice. too skinny or something :shrug:

Be careful! Wait until your 6 week check hun.

But... A friend has been following this a few weeks and is changing to something else. She is constantly sore and not getting the results she wants quick enough.

xx

Yeah i know i really should wait for my 6week check up but i just feel soo down about myself at the moment really want to start losing weight and feeling very motivated about it and scared if i put it off starting for another fortnight i might not be as bothered to go for it by then, thanku for all advice tho :) appreciate it xx

yeah ive got it , its very intense , i wouldnt push to hard at this time , what worked best for me was yogalates and pilates they are excellent after having a baby as it doesnt push to hard but tones EVERYTHING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->