Anyone try clomid without prescription?

Foxycleopatra

Mum to 3 Girls
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, as the title suggests I am currently considering ordering clomid online without prescription.

Back story: I have PCOS and TTC baby #2 for 8 plus years. I was finally given clomid which worked on cycle 3 @ 100mg.

DD just turned 1 and we are considering TTC one more time before I get my tubes tied. My question is has anyone bought clomid online? Did it work? What website did you get it from? Positive and negative reviews welcome.

There isn't really any reason that your Dr shouldn't be willing to give you a prescription. I assume based upon what you said that you're only going to TTC for one more cycle and I think thats a mistake, especially if you're using other methods to try. I wouldn't order anything like that off the internet, it's fairly cheap OOP for me here in the US (all things considered, i think $24 USDfor550mg pills).I'd try having a discussion with your Dr

In the past I ordered a prescription ointment (without prescription) over the internet because it was cheaper than buying from the local pharmacy. I thought I was saving money. That was a mistake because I got a fake product. I'm sure the ointment in the tube I received had ZERO medication in it because it didn't work. I believe it shipped from China. I'll never buy prescription medication online again.

If you have been prescribed clomid in the past, you should have no problem getting a new prescription for it.

But if finances are a factor and you are looking for a prescription-free, and inexpensive way to kickstart your ovulation, consider soy isoflavones. It works like clomid and you take it the same way. I am trying it this cycle and a bottle of 60 tablets costs under $7 (I'm taking 160mg a day, CD3-7, so one bottle will last 3 cycles).

Im with u girls m considering Supplementals this month

I have no doubt my FS would give me a script it is more the fact i live in the middle of nowhere. It's a 400km round trip. So I was just looking to shortcut it.

thank you for the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"