• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone trying for #2 around cd 4?

Twinks

Reaction score
Would be lovely to hear from anyone ttc number 2. My lo is 15 months old and this will be the first cycle we're going to ttc number two on. It took me five months the first time and on the 5th attempt I used the cbfm and fell pregnant straight away! Planning on using it again this cycle. I'm very excited but also nervous too! I suffered terribly with HG in my first pregnancy so that's there at the back of my mind but trying to stay positive tht perhaps I might not get it this time! Other than tht I had a relatively straight forward pregnancy and labour (was induced). Can't wait to give my lo a brother or sister and have already started planning names!! Anyone else ttc number two want to join me?? :0)

I am CD5 however my situation is a bit different. LIke you I fell pregnant straight away using the CBFM and we are doing the same this time as well. However, I was pregnant last month and gave birth to my son at 31 weeks,unfortunately he was born sleeping. We are hoping and praying that we can expand our family and my husband is eager to try again for a sibling. I know in my heart our son is in a good place and I look forward to having a baby, not necessary the stress of being pregnant...I had a great pregnancy no morning sickness, not even a backache! Hoping that this pregnancy will be a breath of fresh air for our family. I wish you the best of luck and hope you catch quickly!!

I am CD5 however my situation is a bit different. LIke you I fell pregnant straight away using the CBFM and we are doing the same this time as well. However, I was pregnant last month and gave birth to my son at 31 weeks,unfortunately he was born sleeping. We are hoping and praying that we can expand our family and my husband is eager to try again for a sibling. I know in my heart our son is in a good place and I look forward to having a baby, not necessary the stress of being pregnant...I had a great pregnancy no morning sickness, not even a backache! Hoping that this pregnancy will be a breath of fresh air for our family. I wish you the best of luck and hope you catch quickly!!

I really hope you fall pregnant soon too and that you have a happy end to what I can only imagine must have been an extremely distressing time for your family. Would be lovely to keep updatin each other on how we're doin. Have u started testing yet? Do u know roughly when u usually ov? Sending u lots of baby dust.

Thanks hun, this has been quite a few months. I believe I will O as early as the the 30th, but maybe a few days after. It depends if my cycle has changed I suppose? I am hoping the monitor will help me determine :thumbup:

On top of this, I am going in for a minor ankle procedure on Friday. Hoping to not take the pain meds and start trying...the doctor said I probably won't need them but I will be in cast for 4 weeks! At least I am out of work and the stress of that so hey, maybe this will work...

I will keep you posted on when my monitor says I O, do you have any idea for you? I have a short cycle usually, 26 to 27 days.

hey ladies can i join u? i am cd6 ttc#2. I have a 14 month old DD. Don't ovulate regularly so i am using soy. Fingers crossed we all get our:bfp: this cycle :happydance:

Thanks hun, this has been quite a few months. I believe I will O as early as the the 30th, but maybe a few days after. It depends if my cycle has changed I suppose? I am hoping the monitor will help me determine :thumbup:

On top of this, I am going in for a minor ankle procedure on Friday. Hoping to not take the pain meds and start trying...the doctor said I probably won't need them but I will be in cast for 4 weeks! At least I am out of work and the stress of that so hey, maybe this will work...

I will keep you posted on when my monitor says I O, do you have any idea for you? I have a short cycle usually, 26 to 27 days.

Aw hun I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u tht u get your BFP very soon! I know with me it happened when I dtd on the high day then the second high day break, first peak day dtd and dtd on second peak day and last high day. Tht worked for us and my friend told me to do tht break on the second high day as it had worked for her too. Also my doc at the time recommended I ate three Brazil nuts a day as they have something in them that can help too. Sorry if this is stuff everyone knows! I ov around day 15-16 so should ov around next Thurs/ Fri. Shall start tracking at the beginning of next week eek!! Aw sorry about you ankle hun but on the plus side means u can get even more excited looking at baby bits and like u said at least u won't have the stress of work. I hope the op goes well and you're on the men's very soon.
Baby dreams- of course u can join us :-D will be lovely having some people to share the journey with. Your lo is so close in age to mine too. I'm a lil nervous about having two particularly as mine had hit the tantrum stage big time but it's just another phase!
We're also due to move house in the next few weeks so will be a busy time for us!
Baby dust to u both x

Aw hun I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u tht u get your BFP very soon! I know with me it happened when I dtd on the high day then the second high day break, first peak day dtd and dtd on second peak day and last high day. Tht worked for us and my friend told me to do tht break on the second high day as it had worked for her too. Also my doc at the time recommended I ate three Brazil nuts a day as they have something in them that can help too. Sorry if this is stuff everyone knows! I ov around day 15-16 so should ov around next Thurs/ Fri. Shall start tracking at the beginning of next week eek!! Aw sorry about you ankle hun but on the plus side means u can get even more excited looking at baby bits and like u said at least u won't have the stress of work. I hope the op goes well and you're on the men's very soon.
Baby dreams- of course u can join us :-D will be lovely having some people to share the journey with. Your lo is so close in age to mine too. I'm a lil nervous about having two particularly as mine had hit the tantrum stage big time but it's just another phase!
We're also due to move house in the next few weeks so will be a busy time for us!
Baby dust to u both x

Believe it or not the last time we fell pregnant we never did the deed on Peak days, only on the highs! Fingers crossed we can have the same luck. I would love to see some of us ladies get our :bfp:!!!

Can i join?
Im CD7 of the first cycle TTC #2.DD is 19 months.
Im very excited to be back TTC ing,but also very nervous about having two kids!
DD has been wonderful,slept through the night since 8 weeks old and only had to take her to the docs once in her life,we feel very blessed
Good luck to everyone
:dust:

Welcome dogtanian! I have to admit I'm nervous too partially down to sleep as our ds has been such a good lil sleeper too. I listen to a lot of friends talk about the lack of sleep with their toddlers that are the same age and older than mine and always think how lucky we have been. I also worry a newborn will alter our ds's sleep as he will hear bubba crying and wake. However these worries are far outweighed by the fact I can't wait to have another lol! Fingers crossed for us all! How exciting :-D can't believe I'm in this part of the forum again!

I'm on CD 5 and have a 15 month old DD. We are not preventing but but not overly trying for #2. #1 took a while to conceive so we are looking for a little less stress this time!

I'm on CD 5 and have a 15 month old DD. We are not preventing but but not overly trying for #2. #1 took a while to conceive so we are looking for a little less stress this time!

Welcome sparky :0) Our Los are the same age! I know what u mean, using monitors/ opks and tracking things can make for less romance too lol. I think the ntnp method sounds fab and like u said less stress!

I feel exactly the same as you Twinks,all the worries about having a newborn and a toddler are outweighed by the fact that i just want to be pregnant and hold my lil baby in my arms.
I cant wait to see if im OV straight after finishing the pill,i just want to get the ball rolling.Im not up for NTNP,im going for it 100%

Can I join too? I am on CD7, I think, I had a mc last week at 5w3d so I'm not totally sure. It took us over a year to conceive DD (who's now 19 months), but were NTNP when I got pg a few weeks ago. But now I'm obsessing and really want to get pg ASAP because the mc has showed me how much I want another baby.
With DD I used a cbfm but I'll start using it next cycle in case the mc will mess around with this one (I don't want to affecting the stats).I usually O cd12-14, which is this weekend, but again I know that mc can alter cycles. I'm hoping because it was an early loss that my cycles will go back to what they were straight away.
My DD is also a great sleeper, but I think she'll be ok with a new baby because once she's asleep not much wakes her until the morning.
GL to everyone, hopefully we will get some BFPs from this thread in September!

I feel exactly the same as you Twinks,all the worries about having a newborn and a toddler are outweighed by the fact that i just want to be pregnant and hold my lil baby in my arms.
I cant wait to see if im OV straight after finishing the pill,i just want to get the ball rolling.Im not up for NTNP,im going for it 100%

I have to admit we're going to go for it 100% too. We dtd earlier for the first time with no protection and I feel very excited. I'm only cycle day 5 so as I said I'm not tracking yet but like you I can't wait to have another bubba in my arms! I just wish I could have successfully shifted all the baby weight from the first time round but it's my fault as I didn't out anywhere nea enough effort in. I'm still about 9lbs heavier than pre pregnancy weight. Ah well it's been worth it :0)

Im about a stone heavier,but ive only put that on in the last 6 months.I just cant seem to get my eating under control! before i fell with DD i was happy with my weight and was reasonably fit.This time round i feel rubbish.Soon as baby was born i went almost back to my pre pregnancy weight,now after 19 months its crept back on :wacko:

Same- I got to 4lbs within my pre pregnancy weight and then, like u, mine had crept back up and up! I work part time so off work and at home with ds a lot and I snack on his food way too much! Evenings are also a problem as I'm often too tired to exercise and my oh and I eat in front of the telly watching films. I used to be very happy with my weight too and was reasonably fit and now it's very different. Decided I want a sibling for my lo more than I want my old body back so I've resigned to try and sort weight out after. Also I'm going to make more of an effort to eat healthily/ exercise a little through this pregnancy. Do u do any exercise? What sort of things do u snack on? I need tips lol :0)

I'd like to join! :wave:

My LO has just turned 18months and I had the implant removed 29th May. I have JUST had my first period since it's removal so starting properly this month. A little nervous to TTC as I have also decided to take a new job which is also a career change! It took us 5 months to conceive the bean we lost then only 2 months after that so I don't want to lose an opportunity in case it takes us a little while to conceive but I'm deff nervous! lol!

Good luck ladies! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"