anyone trying for number 2?

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Hi girls.

Anyone trying for baby number 2? We are.... we have a little girl who is 20 months old. What your experience if you already have 2? X

Thanks xxxxxx

Hi bundle of joy
We are currently trying for #2. I have a lb 23 months old. Are u already expecting?? Congrats if so

Waiting until next week to test... very excited but so scared... my little one is in a great routine at night though so that should be a big help! X

Hi :) im ttc no 2 my wee girl is 2,shes also a great sleeper naps 2 hours a day sleeps 6-7 and is at nursery 4 times a week so perfect time too ttc :) good luck testing do u have any symptoms xx

My little girl is called lillie also :).... not feeling anything really at the moment but was like this with my little one. Cant wait to test though! Mine goes sleep 7 until 7 but no nap in the day unless we go out in the car. Good luck i hope you find out you are! How about you? Feeling any signs?xx

Oh thats great 7-7 its amazing when they go down early im only cd11 but ive got some cramp ect and my ov test is almost possitive but im the same as you had no signs at all with lilly i was actually waiting for af to arrive xx

Hello everyone I am Ttc no 2 my dd is 18 months I had my implant out a few weeks ago and am currently 4 days late but got all bfn so far think it's just my body adjusting back into a routine again sending lots of baby dust to you all :) xx

Lots of baby dust :) think i may be near o time my backs killing me :) usually i have really long cycles aswell xx

Hi Ladies, I'm TTC #2 and have 2 year old daughter....this is our first month properly trying but haven't OV yet so hoping for some serious good luck with month 1 x

We have 2 already (one each) and are TTC our first 'together' baby

Had a miscarriage 3 months ago, and ended up with an infection which was horrible and painful.

I have PCOS and am overweight so I am rather nervous to say the least!

I'm ttc number 2 only on cd3.. Have a little girl whos 3 in January fell pregnant with her 2nd month of trying after just finding out I have endometriosis.. This will now be the 2nd month of trying this time after just having my 2nd op for endometriosis so hopefully same pattern as first time would be nice :) x

We are TTC#2 from next month. Our son is 2.5 and although we originally planned to have #2 by now (or have one on the way) I am glad we waited a bit longer. I needed to lose some weight to get my BP under control and also ended up having my gall bladder removed last month. Really looking forward to giving our little boy a sibling.

Baby dust everyone! :)

We're officially trying for #2. We have a DS who just turned 2 in August. He's ready for a sibling! Baby dust.... :flower:

Wow everyone's got lo at similar ages. When did you all fall lucky with no1#. Took us 9cycles concieve but was 12.months. I also have pcos. This is our first cycle ttc 2#.

I have a little bit who was 2 in August and now TTC number 2 and on our first cycle! Xx

Yes! My little girl is 2 and a half. Last time I got pregnant each time we tried (lost first very early, so was just a week late). So this time I am really nervous about whether it will be as easy! I should be ovulating today so 10 days until I can test! I am so impatient :)

Well it's really up to my Dh but he gave the green light last monday and I stopped the mini pill that day on the 16th pill it was cd 17. I bought some opk's I believe that day and was neg and neg the next. I took my temp and realized I o'd on the pill (I was not very regualr at taking them so very possible). Now I am anywhere between 8 and 12 dpo (if 12 dpo that means I would have o'd on cd 13 which I think I only did once in my whole charting history and that was right after mc).

Before I had my son who will be 15 months in 2 days, I was pretty regular Oing on cd 14 or 15. I wished that this time around I could be more relaxed and ntnp way but he said we were going to try for a girl this time but he said as long as I promised him this would be our last either way (boy or gir) and he or I would get fixed. I did not answer him so we will see on that. I have also had iffy test that I started taking 3 days ago (may have been to early if I am only 9 dpo now but who knows). The test are wondfo IC's and the lastest they expired were 6/14 however have some that exp 11/13 but did a few and control line is bairly there.

Also been reading up on swaying for girl and some say birth control will do it cause it creates hostile cm that the girl sperm favor. However I figured it did happen that I O'd on the mini pill and got pregnant then that was God's plan for the girl. But usually nothing comes that easy to me it took me 3 yrs and 5 mc to get our son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->